Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

.....I Want To Meet Psquare, Says Jermaine Jackson.... - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / .....I Want To Meet Psquare, Says Jermaine Jackson.... (1015 Views)

I Regretted Not Signing Phyno, 9ice And Kiss Daniel | Says Paul Okoye Of Psquare / Psquare Pen Drawing By Ayodeji Ayeola / Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.....I Want To Meet Psquare, Says Jermaine Jackson.... by Witwicky(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
The video tribute to the late King ofpop Michael Jackson in the song “Personally’ by sensational twins PSquare is no doubt a masterpiece and now, it has caught the attention of one of the Jackson brothers; Jermaine Jackson in the US who has announced he wants to meet PSquare.
The message from Jermaine was posted on PSquare’s Youtube channel. He said “It’s not everyday that a phenomenal band comes along…..Psquare, they are absolutely sensational with the showmanship, the singing, the dancing”
Still shot from “Personally’ video
Jermaine was completely blown away

(1) (Reply)

How Bishop Oyedepo, D’banj Confront In Church / The Best Producer In Naija / PHOTOS & VIDEO: Check Out The New Line Of Anti-molestation Underwear For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.