Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

How Bishop Oyedepo, D’banj Confront In Church - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How Bishop Oyedepo, D’banj Confront In Church (1013 Views)

#koleyewon: D’banj’s Knock On The Door Of ‘re-relevance’ / Bishop David Oyedepo Biography,life History And Early Life / Happy Birthday To Actor Ime “bishop” Umoh(AKA OKON LAGOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bishop Oyedepo, D’banj Confront In Church by tandric(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2013
The man of Lord at Living Faith Belief Church Worldwide (the Winners Chapel), Bishop D. Oyedepo did not get overly enthusiastic with all the current blings and swags of ex-Mohits star, Dapo Oyebanji, popularly known as D'banj, once they came in contact.

How Bishop Oyedepo, D’banj Confront in Church

It has been learnt that D'banj was lately approached to perform at a Youth programme in Covenant University where in fact the Bishop was also a particular guest of honour.

read more: http://nairastuff..com/2013/12/how-bishop-oyedepo-dbanj-confront-in.html
Re: How Bishop Oyedepo, D’banj Confront In Church by fabraham(m): 10:14am On Dec 17, 2013
what are you saying?
Re: How Bishop Oyedepo, D’banj Confront In Church by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 17, 2013
How dare you have as much money as i do and flaunt it? I buy aircrafts, you buy blings and state of the art cars.... Why? am i your mate?? Don't you know people worked hard for the money i spend so flamboyantly??
Re: How Bishop Oyedepo, D’banj Confront In Church by jnoz23(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2013
Rawdeal: How dare you have as much money as i do and flaunt it? I buy aircrafts, you buy blings and state of the art cars.... Why? am i your mate?? Don't you know people worked hard for the money i spend so flamboyantly??

don't mind d pastor bishop jor

(1) (Reply)

Illuminati / Darey And Waje Cover Urban Style Magazine / .....I Want To Meet Psquare, Says Jermaine Jackson....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.