Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics (2357 Views)

best offer-Xperia v for 30k and new unused S3mini for 35k / Sony Xperia V For Sale 45k / Sony Xperia V For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
I was given an xperia z as a gift so I am putting my White xperia V for sale which is also water and dust resistant.I just bought it 2 Weeks ago from slot for 65K and selling it for 58k with ALL accessories because i want to let it go quickly.Interested persons can call or send me a message on whats app: 0 8 1 3 8 4 5 6 9 2 0

Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by omotayos01(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2013
Can it fly 4 45k
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2013
Not at all....55k last.I believe it's more than worth it.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by omotayos01(m): 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
singledude: Not at all....55k last.I believe it's more than worth it.
wat version of OS is it runin on, ICS OR JB
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 1:13am On Jul 26, 2013
Jelly Bean of course: 4.1.2
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 1:18am On Jul 26, 2013
Screen shot of details:

Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 7:32am On Jul 26, 2013
Good morning folks....still available.

This is like a mini Xperia Z.It's the ONLY Xperia product that is also Dust and Water resistant besides the Z Same OS,same everything.The only difference is that it's FRONT camera is a VGA while Z's is an MP.They BOTH have 13MP back cameras.IF NOT for the hype of the Xperia Z,I would keep my V because it's battery is removable UNLIKE the Z which is not.This is already at a giveaway price so please folks....55k is the last bus-stop..Cheers!
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by omotayos01(m): 9:30am On Jul 26, 2013
singledude:
ok bt u av price me out, can go more dan 48k 4 d phone bside are u givin it out wit al d accessories?
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by omotayos01(m): 9:38am On Jul 26, 2013
singledude:
ok bt u av price me out, can go more dan 48k 4 d phone bside are u givin it out wit al d accessories
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Of course I am giving it out with all accessories including box and even the fancy slot bag.I am giving out everything that came with the phone.

I'm not pricing you out.....the price i'm giving it out for is way less than it's worth trust me on that.You can go ahead and do your research on the Xperia V on Nairaland or in the market and see what you find out.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by oluwanifemijulo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Do U̶̲̥̅̊ still av ƌ̲̣̣̣̥Ìƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ fone U̶̲̥̅̊ wanna move
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
The phone is still available.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 8:24am On Jul 27, 2013
Still available
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2013
SA
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by Besto(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
45k cash n carry.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2013
Besto: 45k cash n carry.

Sorry Sir,45K won't fly for this sweet phone oo..
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by Besto(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2013
singledude:

Sorry Sir,45K won't fly for this sweet phone oo..
k...flex
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by oluwanifemijulo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
cryH
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by oluwanifemijulo(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
cryI dnt wanna talk b4 cos I ƪνε̲̣̣̣̥ d fone but my savn Fø̲̣̣я̅ n̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ neva pass 45k S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ mayb nxt deal gonna be mine
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2013
Good morning folks.

If your savings reach 50K come and pick up...sorry my peeps,I can't go any less than that.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by knyte(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
singledude:
Good morning folks.

If your savings reach 50K come and pick up...sorry my peeps,I can't go any less than that.
Where do you stay?am interested
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
knyte:
Where do you stay?am interested

Ajah,Lagos
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by olojuede01: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dude can u take 45k cash?? Am ready to pay this week.. I will pick it up in VI
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2013
theres a lot of differences o...the ram, harddisk space, ppi is lower, even the gaming capability is far from the xperia z, and worse off, the v is a dual core and the z is a quad core. they r not at all d same except the 13mp camera. so d price is high for a second hand one
singledude: Good morning folks....still available.

This is like a mini Xperia Z.It's the ONLY Xperia product that is also Dust and Water resistant besides the Z Same OS,same everything.The only difference is that it's FRONT camera is a VGA while Z's is an MP.They BOTH have 13MP back cameras.IF NOT for the hype of the Xperia Z,I would keep my V because it's battery is removable UNLIKE the Z which is not.This is already at a giveaway price so please folks....55k is the last bus-stop..Cheers!
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
kinesis: theres a lot of differences o...the ram, harddisk space, ppi is lower, even the gaming capability is far from the xperia z, and worse off, the v is a dual core and the z is a quad core. they r not at all d same except the 13mp camera. so d price is high for a second hand one

Really? Do you even have any of these phones to start with?Whoever you are,if you read my post you would know that I am currently using a Z and most things you just stated are just on paper and I'm sure you got them from gsmarena.com.The V OBVIOUSLY has way higher resolution than the Z when you look at the screen so don't even go there.I witness same speed when surfing the net and making downloads so processor speed does not even come up.Not to mention that the V is a more beautiful phone and way more handy.I am using the Z only because it's obviously more expensive and is more respected.

2nd hand?man I only used this phone for less than 2 weeks.It has ZERO scratches and ZERO defects plus the warranty is still on it.

The price is too high? why don't u just call slot and ask how much it is?it was 65K last week and I am selling for 50k still u say it's too high?u think u are buying fresh tomatoes? please and please if you are not making an offer to buy the phone keep your opinions to yourself.Thanks.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
olojuede01: Dude can u take 45k cash?? Am ready to pay this week.. I will pick it up in VI

I have tried na.I started with 55 now I am giving it away for just 50.Try to make it 50 and pick up with everything that comes with the phone.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by omotayos01(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
singledude:

Really? Do you even have any of these phones to start with?Whoever you are,if you read my post you would know that I am currently using a Z and most things you just stated are just on paper and I'm sure you got them from gsmarena.com.The V OBVIOUSLY has way higher resolution than the Z when you look at the screen so don't even go there.I witness same speed when surfing the net and making downloads so processor speed does not even come up.Not to mention that the V is a more beautiful phone and way more handy.I am using the Z only because it's obviously more expensive and is more respected.

2nd hand?man I only used this phone for less than 2 weeks.It has ZERO scratches and ZERO defects plus the warranty is still on it.

The price is too high? why don't u just call slot and ask how much it is?it was 65K last week and I am selling for 50k still u say it's too high?u think u are buying fresh tomatoes? please and please if you are not making an offer to buy the phone keep your opinions to yourself.Thanks.
guy chil jare, no mind dat guy and mind u my 48k ofer stil dey dere o. Mind u, hw is d b3 performance cuz wen i was readin user review on gsmarena, many pple are complainin abt d b3 of d fone.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by omotayos01(m): 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
singledude:

guy chil jare, no mind dat guy and mind u my 48k ofer stil dey dere o. Mind u, hw is d b3 performance cuz wen i was readin user review on gsmarena, many pple are complainin abt d b3 of d fone.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
omotayos01:

Yes I saw that too but it varies from one unit to another.No company made a phone's battery life not to be long lasting.I found that out when I bought my own Xperia V.Very good battery life.

Why don't you just complete the money to 50k and buy the phone jeje?
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by oluwanifemijulo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
Guy dnt worry if nobody pick it up by nxt-week I will come and pick it up jawe 'cos I D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ abia state n̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥w̶̲̥̅̊ will b back to lagos next week. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ chill Fø̲̣̣я̅ ur desire 50k and kip d fone wella Τ⌣h⌣ã⌣ñ⌣k⌣s
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by omotayos01(m): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
singledude:

Yes I saw that too but it varies from one unit to another.No company made a phone's battery life not to be long lasting.I found that out when I bought my own Xperia V.Very good battery life.

Why don't you just complete the money to 50k and buy the phone jeje?
guy na moni dey do me ojoro jare. It wud av bin done deal if u av acept my ofer bt jst av to wait and c wat hapen.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2013
omotayos01:
guy na moni dey do me ojoro jare. It wud av bin done deal if u av acept my ofer bt jst av to wait and c wat hapen.

Ok call me and let's talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Neat Nokia N97 32gig For Sell@13k(pic) / Romoss Powerbanks and Power Stations for sale / SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.