Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics (2365 Views)

best offer-Xperia v for 30k and new unused S3mini for 35k / Sony Xperia V For Sale 45k / Sony Xperia V For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Still available folks.....one of the cleanest and newest phones to be sold on nairaland.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by Besto(m): 10:47am On Jul 31, 2013
singledude: Still available folks.....one of the cleanest and newest phones to be sold on nairaland.
45k..holla
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by knyte(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2013
Besto:
45k..holla
Am interested but u in lag*am in ib,makes it more difficult
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Besto.....call me to finalize.
@Olojuede......call me to finalize
@Omotayo......call me to finalize

First come first serve.....
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2013
i have used both phones so its not hearsay oga. just like saying the htc one and mini r d same when its very obvious they arent...and i have used those too via a friend who bought them. i know way too much to not know what am saying about sony phones...especially these two. cuz i am using a Z as we speak too...it is by far superior to the V, does not have the same pixel density, and other things attached to it. so dont tell me it has better pic quality. probably u may need glasses

even sony who made the phone contradict what u said in total
singledude:

Really? Do you even have any of these phones to start with?Whoever you are,if you read my post you would know that I am currently using a Z and most things you just stated are just on paper and I'm sure you got them from gsmarena.com.The V OBVIOUSLY has way higher resolution than the Z when you look at the screen so don't even go there.I witness same speed when surfing the net and making downloads so processor speed does not even come up.Not to mention that the V is a more beautiful phone and way more handy.I am using the Z only because it's obviously more expensive and is more respected.

2nd hand?man I only used this phone for less than 2 weeks.It has ZERO scratches and ZERO defects plus the warranty is still on it.

The price is too high? why don't u just call slot and ask how much it is?it was 65K last week and I am selling for 50k still u say it's too high?u think u are buying fresh tomatoes? please and please if you are not making an offer to buy the phone keep your opinions to yourself.Thanks.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2013
kinesis: i have used both phones so its not hearsay oga. just like saying the htc one and mini r d same when its very obvious they arent...and i have used those too via a friend who bought them. i know way too much to not know what am saying about sony phones...especially these two. cuz i am using a Z as we speak too...it is by far superior to the V, does not have the same pixel density, and other things attached to it. so dont tell me it has better pic quality. probably u may need glasses

even sony who made the phone contradict what u said in total

Whatever. How come u didn't comment on the price and that im selling it expensive like u did the last time.You portray yourself as one who knows all about this phone so how come u were saying that im selling for a high price?u obviously have no intention to buy or make an offer on this phone so why bother commenting in the first place man?
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2013
Still here peeps.
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
you think?
singledude:

Whatever. How come u didn't comment on the price and that im selling it expensive like u did the last time.You portray yourself as one who knows all about this phone so how come u were saying that im selling for a high price?u obviously have no intention to buy or make an offer on this phone so why bother commenting in the first place man?
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
@kinesis........Guy u can go jump in the path of a charging rhino.THE PHONE IS SOLD!!
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by omotayos01(m): 8:49am On Aug 05, 2013
singledude: @kinesis........Guy u can go jump in the path of a charging rhino.THE PHONE IS SOLD!!
lolz, u funi, xo d fone is gone
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by singledude(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yes bro it's sold oooo
wink
Re: Xperia V Water Resistant Phone For Sale See Pics by omotayos01(m): 7:58am On Aug 06, 2013
singledude: Yes bro it's sold oooo
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Leeco Cool 1 Dual For Sale. / Blackberry Curve3 For Sale 25.000 / Dstv Drifta 4 Sale. No Subscription @ All 4 Life. All Channels free on Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.