Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,206 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting (2353 Views)

Vacancies At Rockview Hotels Limited ( Hotel Manager/supervisor) / Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / List Of Resturants And Hotels In Lagos State Nigeria - Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting by osuagwujohn: 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
modotel hotels now called rockview hotels in some states are recruiting for some vacant positions, i went to submit in Enugu and they said i should sned my cv in microsoft word to alex.modotels@gmail.com.good luck to anybody they take.
Re: Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting by Fizix: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2013
osuagwu.john:
modotel hotels now called rockview hotels in some states are recruiting for some vacant positions, i went to submit in Enugu and they said i should sned my cv in microsoft word to alex.modotels@gmail.com.good luck to anybody they take.
thank u sir. we hear
Re: Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting by nnajihelen: 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
i just sent my c.v now and it went,i hope something positive comes up.
Re: Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting by Fizix: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
nnajihelen: i just sent my c.v now and it went,i hope something positive comes up.
Some people will soon send their CV to satan just to get a job. To me i don't see anything real about the name modotel. The other time it was Novotel they called it and it was fake. Now they decided to change it to Modotel. If u are a true graduate then u should know that this is not the way real job vacancies are been posted. well i wish u GOODLUCK.
Re: Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting by Kachinom(f): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
@fizix, d hotel is not fake, am 4rm Imo so I can vouch for that, it used 2b modotel but now rockview owned by d YSG motor, it is located at okigwe road roundabount owerri, so get ur facts b4 u conclude

1 Like

Re: Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting by vivalavida(m): 10:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Fizix,modotel exists in owerri. Now changed to rockview hotel. It is a 3 star hotel. So dont just conclude young man

1 Like

Re: Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting by pweetytonie(f): 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yeah the hotel aint fake...but kinda wondering y the emaill address sis still modotel sinceits been sold and the name has been changed to rockview...wll i sent my cv sha make we dey try our luck
Re: Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting by nnajihelen: 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Get ur fact b4 u come up wit ur comments,i reside in owerri nd modotels indeed exist as an hotel.
Re: Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting by Talie2kiss(f): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
The hotel does exist
Re: Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting by osuagwujohn: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
Fizix: Some people will soon send their CV to satan just to get a job. To me i don't see anything real about the name modotel. The other time it was Novotel they called it and it was fake. Now they decided to change it to Modotel. If u are a true graduate then u should know that this is not the way real job vacancies are been posted. well i wish u GOODLUCK.
i will not blame you mr Fizix. Why on earth will i tell somebody to send cv to the satan or has they told you in your church that working in a hotel means working for satan? if they change the name of the hotel from modotel to rockview, how does that concern me?Na me own the hotel? or did they tell anybody to pay money which will make them fake to you? sincerely i will not blame you , its unemployment that i will blame.
Re: Modotel Hotels Now Rockview Hotels In Some State Capital Like Owerri Recruiting by Fizix: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
osuagwu.john:

i will not blame you mr Fizix. Why on earth will i tell somebody to send cv to the satan or has they told you in your church that working in a hotel means working for satan? if they change the name of the hotel from modotel to rockview, how does that concern me?Na me own the hotel? or did they tell anybody to pay money which will make them fake to you? sincerely i will not blame you , its unemployment that i will blame.
Heheheheeheh make una no vex ooo guys. i been think say na fake. If u have hear about the fake recruitment by one fucking novotel hotels sometime agoe, then u will understand why i am so bitter about it. am sorry guys make una no curse me again

(1) (Reply)

Banking Jobs For Hnd Graduates Only. / Data Collection Analysts (four Weeks Contract) / A Graduate Offered A 20k Job... Ridiculous Or Well Just Manage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.