Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi (10110 Views)

Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise / Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) / Photos: Oluchi And Motherhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by EMEPRETTY: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
Many know her but don't know 31 year old Nigerian born international supermodel Oluchi and popular Italian fashion designer,52 year old Luca Orlandi have been married since August 2005.They have joined the long list of celebrities who have sustained interracial marriages. When asked on how she copes, she said "
I have been married since 2005. I think it is just marrying your best friend more than anything. A man that will understand you; a man that will support you in good and bad times. My husband is my best friend.

After winning the Face of Africa in 1998, she moved to Newyork and has since graced the covers of renowned magazines such as Vouge,Elle and Sports Illustrated for a record four times.The very private couple welcomed their first child Ugo in April 2007 and the second in August 2011

More at www.misspetitenigeria..com

Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2013
am not a racist...but they dnt look good together lyk husband and wife. more like a model posing with a designer

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by kreamidiva(f): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
I'm proud of her.
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
I never knew her husband was that old. undecided
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by crystalballs: 4:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
wetin she go find with this man nahh....
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by pri3stess(f): 5:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
How come you never see a black woman marrying a Caucasian that is attractive or one that is around her age?

1 Like

Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
^^ There are some. They're not famous grin
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Danhumprey: 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
See that short man wey resemble Adaobi's lastborn! tongue
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Danhumprey: See that short man wey resemble Adaobi's lastborn! tongue

Stop hating on my children. angry
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Popowaa: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lmao.u like wahala
Danhumprey: See that short man wey resemble Adaobi's lastborn! tongue
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
adaobi123: I never knew her husband was that old. undecided
Does it matter? As long as she's happily married to him, who cares?
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
berem: Does it matter? As long as she's happily married to him, who cares?

I know it doesn't. I just thought he would be younger, that's all.
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Adamskuty(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Do i know u,emepretty?
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Danhumprey: 6:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
adaobi123:

Stop hating on my children. angry
Sorry,sweetie. Not 'your' children,but 'our' children. tongue I hope Afam would not break my head. embarassed
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Danhumprey: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2013
Popowaa: Lmao.u like wahala
Hey,sweerie,what's up? I think I have a crush on you. embarassed
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Popowaa: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
Blushing
Danhumprey: Hey,sweerie,what's up? I think I have a crush on you. embarassed
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Afam4eva(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
Are they still together? I thought they divorced a few years ago.
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
Danhumprey: Sorry,sweetie. Not 'your' children,but 'our' children. tongue I hope Afam would not break my head. embarassed

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Danhumprey: 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Popowaa: Blushing
I hope the cheeks have turned red? I missed ya,sweerie. embarassed
Re: Checkout Supermodel Oluchi And White Husband Luca Orlandi by Danhumprey: 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
adaobi123:

Hahahahahaha grin
Shhhhhhhhhh! What are u laughing? Do you want Afam to hear?

(1) (Reply)

''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb / Not Again; Muna Obiekwe In Another Soft Indecency Movie (see Video) / Cossy Orjiakor Has Done Worse, Disgracing Womanhood In New Photos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.