Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise (40151 Views)

Ime Bishop Umoh And His Wife At AMVCA 2017 (Photo) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Oluchi Orlandi In Adorable Selfie With Her Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by famobaba(m): 10:20pm On Mar 08, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Missmossy(f): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
Smashing grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by agoadiv(m): 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
I think i saw black bra in de first sad

So she run go push am in grin

3 Likes

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Airforce1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
The difference is clear

*roll up sleeve*

Nice set of booobs

Good height

Pretty face

Sexy smile

1million likes baby
kiss

31 Likes

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by silverdam(m): 12:07am On Mar 09, 2015
Are they praying or greeting in the first pic?

2 Likes

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Lakayanah: 12:23am On Mar 09, 2015
What a lady she makes men look and feel short. She is very beautiful though.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by badassProdigy(m): 12:23am On Mar 09, 2015
i like d babe sha...
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by bighead1(m): 2:41am On Mar 09, 2015
WTF is the surprise here
angry angry angry

Abi too much groundnut done murd my eyes ni

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by hungryboy(m): 7:15am On Mar 09, 2015
Na erection i dey see so for ramsey noauh trouser?
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Jennynenny(f): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2015
Looks good
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by coolestca(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2015
wat konsine me?
Monday things abeg?
like if you think more serious things than this should be discussed on Monday morning. . .

3 Likes

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by jimohibrahim(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2015
looking cute together
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Gariki: 7:46am On Mar 09, 2015
Hello afican
Could we do things the way some westerner do to break the record? Can we find people that can do team work to achieve one goal
Please take a look at this as we are presenting to you a lifetime opportunity
Click and see for yourself https://www.nairaland.com/2177653/import-export-market-bigest-africa
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Stanley4E(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2015
Super Hot
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Estimable(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2015
RAMSEY ROCKS.........

2 Likes

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by angrybird007: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2015
Do u think u can force me to comment?
Try again undecided
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by emmabest2000(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by princeonx: 7:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Surprise face be that? Ok oh
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 09, 2015
no jokes, Nigerian girls you people are beautiful any time any day.

4 Likes

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by seunfly: 7:49am On Mar 09, 2015
agoadiv:
I think i saw black bra in de first picture So she run go push am in grin

Your eyes ehen!!!! Oya close that eyes make I pray for you.

1 Like

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by biggerboyc(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2015
why GEJ will not win the next election is explain in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5TOjxtOkE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by NaLaugh: 7:50am On Mar 09, 2015
surprise?

Abi dem don change the meaning of surprise? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Babaneh(m): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2015
he is not looking like he is suprise in that pix..
OP stop shebe!!!

see the way she held Ramsey (fine boy) hand in the first pix..

Then who is surprise?

1 Like

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by driand(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2015
nice 1 I like dat Ramsey guy...

btw this land is for sale check my signature and contact me.... I'll do discount for u.

160 by 320

serious buyer only....
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by decode55(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2015
cry
Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by GovWahala: 7:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Where is the suprised looks
I guess Op dont know the meaning of suprise

2 Likes

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Nickymezor(f): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2015
She looks good... smiley

1 Like

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by slimstanakacns(m): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2015
So humble,just c hw she is bending low to ramseh,s height to b @ same level

1 Like

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by eleko1: 7:58am On Mar 09, 2015
undecided Raimi Noah eyes is on d 2 Mango upstairs. See how the lady bend self.May her back nor bend like cray fish

1 Like

Re: Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise by Romanticboy1(m): 8:01am On Mar 09, 2015
even as a model that exposes b0dy anyhow....

she didn't expose hers like the rest women cause she knows she doesn't need to expose her body unnecessarily to prove she z beautiful

..its always good to dress well to be addressed properly.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / "How I Accidentally Killed A Doctor" - Ibinabo Fiberesima 12 Years After / Brother To Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Blasts Him For Messing With Her Pre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.