Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

People Watch In Shock As Headless Cock Walks In The Streets - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / People Watch In Shock As Headless Cock Walks In The Streets (1441 Views)

Bird Turns To Woman After Electric Shock In Oshodi, Lagos (graphic Pictures) / Chinese Man Walks In Iron Shoes Weighing 405 Kilograms / Shock As Woman Gives Birth To Headless Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Watch In Shock As Headless Cock Walks In The Streets by TOSLAW: 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2013
Residents of Kware area of Ongata Rongai in Kajiado, Kenya were in shock when they stumbled upon a headless cock suspected to be used for witchcraft purposes.

The headless cock which was still strong and walked in the streets of the area was found during the evening hours by passers-by.

Rachel Danson, a Kware resident, who operates a kiosk near the site where the headless cock was found, said that she found something put in a white polythene paper in the morning near her kiosk.

She however did not bother opening it since she thought it was waste dumped along the road by the residents.

β€œI spotted the white polythene paper in the morning but I did not open it because I thought it was waste dumped along the road,” Rachel said.

She said she became suspicious when Ann Nderitu, a neighbour who was passing along the road checked it and informed her that the contents of the polythene paper contained a living creature which was still breathing.

β€œAt first we were afraid to check but we opted to do so when another neighbour dared to open and find out what it was,” she said.

Frightened residents ran for dear life when a cock without a head emerged from the polythene paper and walked freely along the road.

Another dead and rotten cock which was black in colour was left in the polythene paper.

When the press visited the scene, the residents and school children were gathered around the headless cock to witness the bizarre incident.

Kerina, a resident said that they suspect that the headless cock was meant for witchcraft purposes adding that the area is well identified with the practice.

http://www.naijaolofofo.com/people-watch-in-shock-as-headless-cock-walks-in-the-streets/

Re: People Watch In Shock As Headless Cock Walks In The Streets by Nomski0(f): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2013
Wow.
Is there anything that we cant see on this earth again
Re: People Watch In Shock As Headless Cock Walks In The Streets by valdubem(m): 7:01am On Jul 26, 2013
Omo I fitnt die for this naija oo! One strange news after another. Haa_oo! I will only continue to see them on Nl & not in real life, AMEN!
Re: People Watch In Shock As Headless Cock Walks In The Streets by AbuMikey(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2013
If I hear!

But it could be true tho,cos I remember a certain Hen about 2-3years ago that lived for about 6 days after its head has been cut,Yeah,I remember,it was featured on NTA Newsline.

(1) (Reply)

A Notification For Up-review Of Operations Support Salaries In Oml34, Npdc / Unbelievable!this Tree Produces Forty Diffrent Types Of Fruits(photos] / How To Enjoy 24/7 Electricity In Nigeria For As Low As N110!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.