Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,722 members, 7,827,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Full Moon Affects Sleep Quality - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Full Moon Affects Sleep Quality (12598 Views)

What The Earth Would Look Like If The Planets Were As Close As The Moon / My View Of The Full Moon From Lokoja(picture) / Saturday Night Full Moon Said To Be The Closest To Earth This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Moon Affects Sleep Quality by tjadeba(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2013
donigspain: I knew it! Damn, I knew am right...
From a personal research I conducted which lasted over a period of two years, I observed a strong correlation between the lunar cycle and my moods (emotions). I saw myself having gloomy moods usually during full moons. My roomie in school even said something about it that I always act emotionally withdrawn in particular times of the month (time between month end and the beginning of the next).
Whenever I noticed I've been gloomy for two days stretch without a reason I would look up and true to my guess, it would be a full moon. Anyways, am working on getting over that time controlled mood swing. I don't know about sleep quality but am soooo sure about the mood angle.

Where's my buddy Billyonaire?

You re a lunatic,simples...
Re: Full Moon Affects Sleep Quality by uzoexcel(m): 9:42am On Jul 28, 2013
i always had dz issue of not been able to sleep early or havn restless sleep on full moon nights though i started becoming aware of these during college days in naija....it still occurs to me till date...thought i was d odd one out with this issue shocked
Re: Full Moon Affects Sleep Quality by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2013
particular times of the month (time between month end and the beginning of the next).
My broda, U̶̲̥̅̊'re broke, dats y dere's change of mood. U̶̲̥̅̊'re probably expectin Ɣ☺ΰЯ monthly allowee @dis period of †ђξ month (particular times of the month (time between month end and the beginning of the next).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youverify Launches Youid, An All-in-one Security And Lifestyle App / Electricity Supply Drops To 2,817.05MW - Federal Ministry Of Power / Www.eskimi.com – M.eskimi.com Download App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.