Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) (56612 Views)

Top 3 Richest Nigerian Footballers And Their Cars / List Of Highest Paid Nigerian Footballers Abroad / List Of Nigerian Footballers Who Have Died On The Field. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
I go for joseph yobo and adaeze igwe. They look cute together!
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Petersonchikas(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
Come and feed her na
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by ndiyeauwa: 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
delors:
So what did you really want to see? This? undecided

Lol.....this is so funny!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Zonacom(m): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
afm4ever: Osaze wife no dey eat? See as him dey like okporo fish
impersonator!
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
thank God say i follow for d first page 2day
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Emilo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
delors:
Where is this spam coming from? MOD I move a motion to ban this spam for life...Any seconder?

SECONDED!!!
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by dagentility(f): 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
I think i wil go for papillo and amara. Osaze needs to really work on his wife.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by sylve11: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
sexymoma: Why Osaze wife neck come long like that No offence o

becos the neck just long. cool
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by ugotuf(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
james17: thank God say i follow for d first page 2day
Edit your post abeg, you no see where you dey?
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Dempsy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Most of these footballers r illiterate and short yet they married cute and pretty ladies...a lazy ass guys will sit here in nairaland listening to confused ladies that will tell u they cant date illitrate,short,ugly guys etc...some of u guys will cus of these hypos hit the gym hoping to have 6 packs..i dey laugh...ooo...guys make money and leave these gals saying all this nonsense...u will definitely come back and give ur testimonies.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by vm26: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
is one supposed to be white or light skinned fo you to qualify.these golden boys and their gold diggers smh
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by nerodenero: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Babiloko: nd 1 mumu go cum tel me say muny nur b evrytin
Money is the main thing jare. May we not lack it,amin.
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by maskid(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
MEEEHHHHHN!!!!! IBO girls tooooo SHARRRP!!!! dem dey always represent. e b like say na from there i go marry sef

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by senrino(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
kingthreat: Pls retitle to ex-Nigerian footballers and their wives. None of them plays anymore for Super Eagles.

Wsh current super eagle player wan greee sae dem don reach đ age 2 marry angry

Al of dem dy form 19-23 grin

Okocha wife mak brainz o°˚˚˚°º
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by ebonyjummy(f): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2013
sexymoma: Why Osaze wife neck come long like that No offence o
Exactly wots on my mind. She looks older than d hubby too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Beync(f): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Osaze's wife is sure older, it's very obvious.

Kanu and his wife rocks
His marriage is relatively stable
Since 2004 I no hear say ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by edwardwin: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
grin[color=#550000][/color] grin
Area_boy:

No she's not!! she looks old undecided
and tongue
Area_boy:

No she's not!! she looks old undecided
and
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
zeelo2014: Money will surely get u pretty damsels.

Q.E.D.

end of matter. next topic.
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by johnstar(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
Unitedforever: See Daddy Kanu grin
Btw Osaze babe set die
set fire undecided
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Busynikita(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote
author=obynocj]I picked out some of the best players we have around
with their W.A.G.S… Did I hear someone ask what that means, Ok it simply
means Wives and Girl friends.....

Check them out and tell me which couple has the best “packaging” Kalu
Uche and Stephanie Oforka The 29 year old former Espanyol and Malaga
player (now at Turkish side Kasimpasaspor) married the Stephanie a
former Miss Nigeria winner in June 2011 and they welcomed their first
child in October last year! how manage? It means she must have been
pregnant before the wedding. well that’s left to you to decide. Check
out their amazing looks! cheesy

Joseph Yobo and Adaeze Adigwe

Yet
another Nigerian football star who is married to a former Beauty queen!
Anyway its all about good looks these days.
The Couple tied the knots in a low key manner on the 1st of January 2010
in Jos, Plateau state at about 3:30am!! Well you can’t totally blame
them, in a place like Jos where fighting is the order of the day, you’d
expect them to be careful.
The super eagles skipper’s wife Adaeze was voted as the “best W.A.G” for
2011. check them out.

Ikechukwu Uche and Ruth Okoro

After
dumping popular Nigerian Actress Uche Jumbo after 10 years of courtship
(Yes you heard it right, a decade of courtship! You can imagine) the
Villarreal of Spain striker is rumored to be in love with Madam Ruth
Okoro, the Ex-wife of Ini Edo’s husband.

The pair have been caught together on several occasions and are set to
say “I Do” pretty soon. As for his ex-lover, Uche Jumbo, she has moved
on, she got married to a Puerto Rican Kenny Rodriquez.
What a pity! see what Nigerian men can do

Osaze Odemwingie and Sarah Fallon

West
Brom of England striker and “fine boy” Osaze got married to his British
heartthrob Sarah in Nottingham on the 26th of May, 2012.
The shocking thing about this couple is that Odemwingie is 30 and the
wife says she is 22??!! Is it because she is married to a footballer she
thinks she can use football age for us??
Abeg help me judge

Kanu Nwankwao and Amarachi

Arguably
the best footballer Nigeria has produced, Papillo as he is fondly
called is happily married to his lovely wife Amara 25 and they are
blessed with two kids.
Their marriage dates bak to 2004 when Amara was just….. (Calculate that
yourself) and she recently celebrated her graduation and birthday in a
classy and elaborate. + she is currently pregnant with baby number 3!
Hmmmm…. feel them both!

So having viewed all the couple, Which of them do you think is the most
“Classy”.
source
http://soccer-zonez..com/2013/07/photos-of-nigerian-footballers-and.html[/quote]

xo it meanz dat Kanu Nwakworz wife got married @ d age of 15?..... i no knw wetin una c 4 dis age mata sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Lawalemi(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Na Yobo I pity pass...ex beauty queens and money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Afrok(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
They all look nice though money will surely do it's tin, an average Nigerian lady in terms of beauty will not look bad either if money speaks to her az it is speaking to dos Pretty ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by swtcharissa(f): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Iaz93: So KANU sef dey do child marriage. WTF!
atleast they are still married and there is a lot of peace...that is what most older celebrities have not been able to achieve
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by tconfi: 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
the beautiful one is not yet born...
none wowo...I love them well welll
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
[quote author=sexymoma]Why Osaze wife neck come long like that No offence o[/quote
See Utaka's wife's neck too nah....
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by ChuckD1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
All of them have light-skinned babes as wives/girlfriends.
So who are they leaving the dark-skinned ones for?
Well, maybe for Ideye, Kaita, Akpala, Gambo, Musa and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Dannylux: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
As my nigga 50 cent would have it; Money first... if you're chasing girls and money you're hustling backwards cuz girls with with dough..
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by inice(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yes
Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
KANU my man sabi better thing. Im wifey set die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by 360command: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
the beautiful girls are in igbo kingdom.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Footballers And Their Wives (Pictures) by mediachirps(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
what of bance wife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.