Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Proffessional Beggars - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Proffessional Beggars (638 Views)

‘army’ Of Beggars Invades Ibadan / I Wonder How Those Street Beggars/ Cripples Dey Take Get Belle Oh For This 9ja / Have You Ever Encountered "Professional" Beggars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proffessional Beggars by butterflyy(f): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2013
I saw this on a friends wall n decided to know your opinion.
Please my people, what do you think about these men who come to pray for people at the motor parks. The other day, one come to pray for us as our bus was about to leave... After praying and we all said 'amen' I was expecting him to leave, but he stood there looking at us... It wasn't until some people gave him some money that he left... my people, I think this is another form of professional begging! What do u think.
Re: Proffessional Beggars by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 26, 2013
They r everywhere! Nothing diff btw them and our "seasoned" men and women of God except one is high *tech* and d other low. All of them r prof beggers!
And they can be very annoying like mosquitoes!

(1) (Reply)

The Stream Aljazeera Covers ASUU Strike / Is Nigeria Worth Dying For? / Your Salah Meat Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.