Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV (3282 Views)

Timaya Throws Shades At MTV Base (mama Award) / Birdman Disses Nicki Minaj With This Meme (pic) *loool* / Miley Cyrus Disses Nicki Minaj With Fake Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by wildchild1: 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
DJ Khaled is all about unity. When he drops his seventh album, Suffering From Success, on September 24, he will no doubt bring together rap's top names for a collection of all-star tracks, but lately Khaled is looking for another type of union.

On Thursday (July 25), the charismatic hitmaker proposed to his YMCMB labelmate Nicki Minaj in front of our MTV News cameras. "Nicki Minaj, I'm at MTV, I'm going to be honest with you; I love you," Khaled said to the camera, speaking directly to Pink Friday MC. "I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine."

Khaled had a lot to get off his chest, first telling Nicki how he feels about her, before he popped the big question: "Nicki Minaj, will you marry me?"

The We the Best CEO was clear and direct with his message. In fact, Khaled is so serious that he came to our studio with a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring from Rafaello & Co. in Manhattan's famed diamond district. The ring is valued at about $500,000.

"We got the same symptoms, we're both suffering from success," he said, noting Minaj's hectic schedule, which includes live shows, recording sessions and filming "The Other Woman" alongside actress Cameron Diaz. "[If] you gotta take your time and think about it, I overstand, but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and how serious this is to me."
video here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pk0-3i4Tsg
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
I didn't watch but cool stuff.
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by demelza: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Back off fatso! She has a boyfriend
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by stylesco: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Seriously

I hope they last.
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Akshow: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
no mb to waste watching. she gree?
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by tellwisdom: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dreamer undecided
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
This guy is fvcking wasting his time. I already have nikky and we are doing it right now.
Lol

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by druid06(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Publicity stunt..
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
oh Jesu Christi!
hu slapped khaleed in the brain? grin
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by pri3stess(f): 2:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
She already has a bf that has been with her even before the fame, abi have they broken up?

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Last time i checked, it wasn't a crime to dream. But anyway, may nobody stop them if Nicki accepts his proposal.
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2013
DJ Khaled should be too smart to propose 'out of the blue'. . .without any basis or romantic history between both of them. E no go funny if she turn down im proposal with the same sensationalism with which he made it.
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by moshoodn(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2013
Love and proposals come in all forms I guess.
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
But khaled is married wit kids. Its just 4 fun
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
LoL, Love? What in the world is that? undecided
Looks like a joke to me.
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by redcliff: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
[size=14pt]Lmao! i thought this guy was a G? He has lost all the street cred men. [/size]grin grin grin grin
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by johnstar(m): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
rafhell: This guy is fvcking wasting his time. I already have nikky and we are doing it right now.
Lol
in ur f**kn dreams.... Lolz
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by johnstar(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
In nicki minaj voice *all these haters mad cus I'm so established' haters u cn kill yourselves, dj khaled carry on jawe ' we d best ' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by johnstar(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
redcliff: [size=14pt]Lmao! i thought this guy was a G? He has lost all the street cred men. [/size]grin grin grin grin
odeski, even if him b G, so meaning say him go carry all d gals 4 dis world abi, otondo
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Danhumprey: 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
LOL......he wan marry Nicky Minaj abi? He better prepare for the baggages that would come with marrying that gal! There are other men eyeing her too,so he should get ready for what would come his way.
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by IAMBREEZY: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Damn khaled u fall my hand
are there not beautiful gurls around to propose to

Why this bytch nicky#
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nomski0(f): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2013
Why didnt you find someone else, she's not wife material. Can you imagine Nicki pregnant
*shivers* it'd be too weird
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dude must be so hypnotized by nicki's artificial a$$. grin
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by dplomaticVal: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
evn if she agrees it wont last undecided save ur diamond khaled b4 u go bankrupt. cool
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by horlajide: 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
D love of poona.ni + fake a.z.z. Is the beginning of mumunism. Buh seriously who does dah? Propose on youtube?!

Na wao! D tinz social media would cause ehn!
If he eventually decides to divorce will it be on youtube too?
Let's imagine she says YES he had better be ready to make love to her via skype!
I hope they shop for their kids on e-bay and send them to each other via twitter too.undecided
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by stacy(f): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Na wash jor...not goin 2 fall for it
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by lekanaramideh: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
My man Khaled, why don't you try Estelle?
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2013
huh? is he joking? undecided
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
ItsModella: huh? is he joking? undecided
obviously he is, publicity stunt I guess.
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nomski0: Why didnt you find someone else, she's not wife material. Can you imagine Nicki pregnant
*shivers* it'd be too weird
So you are actually suggesting Nicki shouldn't marry at all?
Someone must love her, accept her and be ready to marry her the way she is(weird).
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
lekanaramideh: My man Khaled, why don't you try Estelle?
Don't even think about making me hurl
Re: DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV by northpole1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
Maybe he smoked Nigerian Hemp....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Sammy Gyang? / What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) / A Review Of Kiss Daniel New Era Album By Iamsynord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.