Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah (1370 Views)

The Angel Of Death Visits Every House Five Times A Day / The Ka'abah And The Four Cardinal Points / Do U Know Why We Tour The Holy Ka'abah In "Anticlockwise"? (2) (3) (4)

Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Chiefupper: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2013
It was another miraculous work of Allah as yet to be identify Angel descends from heaven and landed on ka'abah(cube) located at the central part of the holiest place in the world,the Angel spent some seconds and ascends back to heaven.ALLAHU AKBAR!!! Source;http:// cdn.top4top.net/
d_d124d413290.mp 4
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Chiefupper: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
oya debunkers,start your work
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by badmeat(m): 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
grin,angels also came to a beer parlour joint in abuja,waved and threw condoms at us and disappeared!blessed nam Angelssmiley

Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Omexonomy: 2:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Did you even go thru the post.
bad meat: grin,angels also came to a beer parlour joint in abuja,waved and threw condoms at us and disappeared!blessed nam Angelssmiley
let those islamic fundamentalist with coconut water in their brain catch you.

Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Chiefupper: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
Did you watch the video?
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by superior1: 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chiefupper: It was another miraculous work of Allah as yet to be identify Angel descends from heaven and landed on ka'abah(cube) located at the central part of the holiest place in the world,the Angel spent some seconds and ascends back to heaven.ALLAHU AKBAR!!! Source;http:// cdn.top4top.net/
d_d124d413290.mp 4

Small pikin dey worry dat demon?
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by mahdino: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Chiefupper: It was another miraculous work of Allah as yet to be identify Angel descends from heaven and landed on ka'abah(cube) located at the central part of the holiest place in the world,the Angel spent some seconds and ascends back to heaven.ALLAHU AKBAR!!! Source;http:// cdn.top4top.net/
d_d124d413290.mp 4

Salam, it will be important to note that its is a special creature which before now no one has ever seen it, but u can't be sure that it is an Angel. Allah has so many Creatures and servant may. This is surely a special one, but should not be concluded that its an Angel. Certainly its a miracle. May Allah guide us and give us good in this world and in the hereafter
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by deebrain(m): 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2013
ok.
(goes back to watch TNA IMPACT wrestling)
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Eben2: 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
"And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" 2 Cor 11:14. I wonder how the angel of God will decend on a place of Idol worship and even pose for the camera? God dey!

Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
ok oh, wasted my bandwidth
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
Nonsense + Crap + Myopism = Bullsh*t
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by truthman2012(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
It wasn't an angel. Angel cannot fellowship with Jinns. The spirit must be one of the jinns (demons) for whom Kaaba was built. There are many jinns inside kaaba.

The zamzam well in Kaaba was dug by Mutaleb, Muhammad's grand father who was an adherent of Jinn-devil religion. Gabriel was a Jinn who revealed messages to Muhammad.

This is the reason muslims believe in Jinns as spirits of allah. They say some jinns are muslims. Infact all jinns are muslims. All jinns are demons (evil spirit).
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by mahdino: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Eben 2: "And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" 2 Cor 11:14. I wonder how the angel of God will decend on a place of Idol worship and even pose for the camera? God dey!
In Islam we worship only Allah who is my lord and your lord. There is no religion on earth tha is strict descourage people from worshiping idol. Still u christians goes about saying muslims worship idols. U christians worship idols even the cross u have and the statues u put of Jesus don't u know that its capital idol worship. Muslim always say One God Allah just like Jesus said when he was on the cross ELA ELA meaning my God my God don't u see that it sounds like Allah Allah.
?

Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Chiefupper: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2013
truthman2012: It wasn't an angel. Angel cannot fellowship with Jinns. The spirit must be one of the jinns (demons) for whom Kaaba was built. There are many jinns inside kaaba.

The zamzam well in Kaaba was dug by Mutaleb, Muhammad's grand father who was an adherent of Jinn-devil religion. Gabriel was a Jinn who revealed messages to Muhammad.

This is the reason muslims believe in Jinns as spirits of allah. They say some jinns are muslims. Infact all jinns are muslims. All jinns are demons (evil spirit).
come who fed you with all these stories, lol.. ....you made me laugh in Swahili lol.. what I believe is that when Jesus (prophet Issa A.S.W) comes, the so call Christians of nowadays will still doubt he is the one because even at present they don't know who to trust among their so call pastors, most of them (Christians) are atheist hiding under the umbrella of Christianity, I pray truth will find you one day because you can never find truth by yourself with this your way
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by truthman2012(m): 9:12am On Jul 27, 2013
Chiefupper: come who fed you with all these stories, lol.. ....you made me laugh in Swahili lol.. what I believe is that when Jesus (prophet Issa A.S.W) comes, the so call Christians of nowadays will still doubt he is the one because even at present they don't know who to trust among their so call pastors, most of them (Christians) are atheist hiding under the umbrella of Christianity, I pray truth will find you one day because you can never find truth by yourself with this your way

John 14:6
I am the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come to God except by me.

If you don't seek God through Jesus you are into demonic falsehood. You are under jinn forces leading to hell (Quran 19:68-72). May God deliver you.

Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Eben2: 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
mahdino:
In Islam we worship only Allah who is my lord and your lord. There is no religion on earth tha is strict descourage people from worshiping idol. Still u christians goes about saying muslims worship idols. U christians worship idols even the cross u have and the statues u put of Jesus don't u know that its capital idol worship. Muslim always say One God Allah just like Jesus said when he was on the cross ELA ELA meaning my God my God don't u see that it sounds like Allah Allah.
?

My dear brother, I am not fighting with you; am only trying to show you the Way and the Truth. Islam is a creation of Roman Catholic that went wrong. Mohammed was an unlearned man (no insult intended) used by Khadijat and Waraquah (both Roman Catholic) to achieve some feat. They (RC) gave him too much power and fame which he later used against them.

All his dreams and messages comes from supposed angels. No direct relationship with God or the Spirit of God. So I will not be surprised if Muslims see "angels" descending on the house of idols (kaaba).

All his dreams were given interpretations by Waraquah. (An emissary of RC).

Mohammed is dead and buried and his dead body cannot do anything for you and I

Mohammed was a warrior who killed thousands if not millions and could not give his life for anyone.

Mohammed was a slave master who enjoyed everything the flesh and the world could offer including women.

Mohammed never promised salvation of your soul but only give the little knowledge he got from the Christians, Jews and Roman Catholic (with the help of Waraquah) and twisted it to suit his and RC agenda.

Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by dijafu: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
leave d xtians, dey r d people described in d Qur'an as some1 'wit disease in his heart'.
dey r full of propaganda,oppose d truth,support homosexual, pastors defiling babies etc still,pointing accused fingers on muslims. fire, hell is dia abode if dey refused to repent!
let islam be!

Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Eben2: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
Now the Lord Jesus birth and work had been prophesized right from the Garden of Eden in the Beginning and through-out the passage of the scriptures. The prophecy about His birth, miracles, love, power over the devils (not by throwing stones to air in the name of devil), death and resurrection were given thousands of years before His birth. Gen 3:15. "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace" Isa 9:6; His work is not a fabrication of any religious sect.

The Lord Jesus though the King of heaven and earth was very humble and was serving people rather than being served

He didn’t kill or condemned anyone but was going about doing good, healing all that were oppressed of the devil Acts 10:38.

He had no wife, children, house, slave or any wealth but was only mindful of the work His Father sent Him to do i.e. save your soul and mine.

He never cursed His enemies nor commanded His follower to curse, fight, kill and destroy their enemies or anyone that refuses to accept their message; rather he prayed for His enemies and told his followers to do same. "But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you" Mat 5:44

He preached repentance and turning from one's sin and devil to God. He told us how much God loves us and how much He (God) sacrificed in order to reconcile us to Himself.

He never promised 70 virgins in heaven but life with and in God the Father. 1 Cor 15:50

He gave himself as a sacrifice for you and I. He paid the penalty for our sins. Lev 17:11

He went to the grave and obtained the key of life and death 1 Cor 5: 55

He rose up the third day, gave gift to men and ascended up to heaven before hundreds of witnesses. Being the first to rise among the dead, He gave us hope of resurrection and eternal rest with and in God the Father.

Above all, after thousands of years of ascension, He saved my soul. Me that was born into idol worshipping, suffered a lot of things on earth, grew in sin and became so addicted to fornication, lying, cheating and what not! I that thought I could never have a good home due to my unfaithful and wayward life. I that tried so much to live right but could not. He came into my heart through His Word on the 5th day of December of that glorious year and saved my soul!!! Since then, I have never remained the same. Those that knew me in the past marvel at my lifestyle and my wife who was born and bred up a Muslim, was convicted of her sins and helpless state when she saw the total turnaround of my life and gave her life to God through the Lord Jesus. Halleluiah!

Jesus is still alive my friends and He loves you and care so much for your soul. Religion will not save you. Being a Christian in name, Muslim, pagan, a pastor, an imam will not save you; only faith in the atoning blood of Jesus can save, why don’t you surrender all to him? Do it and do it now!
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Eben2: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
mahdino:
?

My brother, i am not fighting with you. I am only trying to show you the Way and the Truth. Islam is a creation of the Roman Catholic that went wrong. Mohammed was an unlearned person that
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Eben 2: "And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light" 2 Cor 11:14. I wonder how the angel of God will decend on a place of Idol worship and even pose for the camera? God dey!
Ponder this: The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that mine is also.
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Eben2: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2013
Beretta92: Ponder this: The easy confidence with which I know another man's religion is folly teaches me to suspect that mine is also.

One, I don’t believe in religion neither do I practice one.

Second, I have nothing to suspect about the salvation I received through the saving grace of God because it was real as life itself. That I could be made righteous was a feat I thought was totally impossible but Christ did give me that free gift on 25th December of a certain glorious year.

Third, my understanding of Islam is not borne out of hearsay but my personal studying of Quran which most Muslim don't do because if they do study Quran in its entirety, they would have had better understanding.

Good nite and God bless you.
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Chiefupper: 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
if u dnt know that CCTV is in that place working 24/7 plz go and find out and with CCTV,you can always watch and rewatch anything recorded at your desired speed,if you watch that video closely,you will see that there wz special reflection of light on the people doing tawaf i.e going round the cube and lastly,the person that obeserved the angel was clearly shown and he saw it too accidentally and later report to control room who now did a thorough analysis of the whole thing.When God wanted to show His wonder,did you think He will send the videotape directly from heaven? God intentional showed it to us that was why they were able to record everything,that's all!!
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by Chiefupper: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
Please let me add another wonder of that black clothed cube you are seeing,nothing i.e aeroplane,bird,helicopter etc can fly over that cube without crashing because Allah's seat is directly above that cube in the heaven,oya prove me wrong!!
Re: Angel Descends On Ka'abah In Meccah by MightySparrow: 6:25am On Jul 28, 2013
Eben 2:

My brother, i am not fighting with you. I am only trying to show you the Way and the Truth. Islam is a creation of the Roman Catholic that went wrong. Mohammed was an unlearned person that

Mahdino! The Bible reads Eli, Eli, nor ela, ela. No israeli: Moses, Abraham, Job, or even Jesus knew God by the name Allah.
Another lie to deceive innocent people
Allah is god of arabs not of israel or christians. Anyway whatever he is he is my own creator lord.

A Letter From Your Muslim Brother / Alhamdullilah / Is It Bad For Muslim Girl Yo Wear Trouser

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65