Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Genuine Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Genuine Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil (1240 Views)

Meet Genuine Buyers And Sellers Of Ago Dpk Pms From Now ! No More Pursuing Fakes / Genuine Buyers Procedure Only For Genuine Sellers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil / Already Loaded Vessel Of Bonny Light Crude Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil by McBEN: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2013
If you have a link to genuine buyers of BLCO, I can facilitate that for you. It's completely genuine allocation to sell deals.
Re: Genuine Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil by chamst(m): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2013
I have buyer, please send me your CIF procedure to chams.trading1@gmail.com
Re: Genuine Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil by dblunt1: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
McBEN: If you have a link to genuine buyers of BLCO, I can facilitate that for you. It's completely genuine allocation to sell deals.

send contact details to awasue@gmail.com
Re: Genuine Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil by McBEN: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
We prefer doing TTO and TTT. If that's okay by you, contact me for further discussion.
mcbenamek@gmail.com
Re: Genuine Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil by McBEN: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2013
If you have a buyer who is comfortable with these procedures, then let's do it.
SUMMARY OF OUR SELLING PROCEDURE; TTO & TTT...> 1. Both parties sign SPA....> 2. Buyr raise #20m bankdraft.(with buyr instructn at the back of draft). (3)> Buyr present a Notorized Indemnity to be endorsed by both parties, witnessed> by buyr/seller acct officers.  (4) Or Buyr raise a full funded, confirmable> BG or LC for total cargo. 6) Seller load vsl within 5 working days & issue> ATB/clearance or NOR to buyr. (7) Seller Board buyr S/cargo & inspectors for> QnQ in NIG WATER(cool Upon QnQ report Buyr place BANK GUARANTEE, MT 760, MT> 103/23 ..and both vsls alongside 4 transhipmnt(TTT) Or buyr recharter vsl> sail to POD (TTO).
Re: Genuine Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil by chamst(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Dear sir,

Sorry for the delay of my mail, find below our seller's CIF procedure, his discount Gross $9, Net $5 to the buyer.

Procedure CIF:

7.11.1. Seller issues Sales Purchase Agreement. (S.P.A), Buyer sign's and return with port of discharge and NOR detail.

7.11.2. Buyers bank issues a pre-advise to seller’s bank indicating that it is ready, willing and able (RWA) to issue an MT760 Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) to be activate upon placement of a 2% PB by seller.

7.11.3. Seller’s fiduciary bank confirms pre-advise (RWA) and issue a 2% Performance Bond to be activated by buyer’s SBLC.

7.11.4. Buyer’s bank issues in favor of seller an MT760 Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) as per attached verbiage in worth the total cost of the cargo.

7.11.5. Seller nominate, Laycan (Programming), Loads and commences movement of vessel to buyers discharge Port and avails buyer full set of loading documents.

7.11.6. Seller authorizes Vessel Captain to give Notice of Readiness (N.O.R/ETA) to buyers discharge Harbor/Tank.

7.11.7. Seller issues Authority to Board (ATB) to enable buyer’s independent inspector’s board for Quality and Quantity (Q&Q) analysis at agreed designated location.

7.11.8. Upon successful conclusion of Q&Q analysis, buyer issues SWIFT MT-103 to sellers Bank for confirmation.

7.11.9. AFTER Confirmation of SWIFT MT-103 THEN All Original Cargo Documents shall be transferred to Buyer's name.

7.11.10. Transshipment to buyer's Storage Tank commences.

7.11.11. Payment for product and commissions is released to seller's nominated bank; 72 hours after transshipment of product by MT-103 (swift transfer) at out turn barrels upon presentation of the transaction documents at buyer’s bank.

Confirm if is workable for your buyer, then I will send you the SPA. wink

Very Sincerely,

Alain ZANKLAN
Oil Deal Facilitator

chams.trading1@gmail.com
+229 96 74 73 51
www.chamstrading.com
Re: Genuine Buyers Of Bonny Light Crude Oil by McBEN: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2013
My seller insists on TTT and TTO. If your buyers are comfortable with the following procedures, then contact us.
:> SUMMARY OF OUR SELLING PROCEDURE; TTO & TTT...> 1. Both parties sign SPA....> 2. Buyr raise #20m bankdraft.(with buyr instructn at the back of draft). (3) Buyr present a Notorized Indemnity to be endorsed by both parties, witnessed by buyr/seller acct officers.  (4) Or Buyr raise a full funded, confirmable BG or LC for total cargo. 6) Seller load vsl within 5 working days & issue ATB/clearance or NOR to buyr. (7) Seller Board buyr S/cargo & inspectors for QnQ in NIG WATER(cool Upon QnQ report Buyr place BANK GUARANTEE, MT 760, MT 103/23 ..and both vsls alongside 4 transhipmnt(TTT) Or buyr recharter vsl sail to POD (TTO).

(1) (Reply)

Shop Space Available @ Tejuosho Modern Market / Are You Looking For An Alfa For Any Spiritual Problem / We Supply Limestone, Copper, Zinc Ore,lead Ore,gemstones,submit Your Request!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.