Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

All Forex Traders Should Share Their Experinces Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Forex Traders Should Share Their Experinces Here (539 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Let All FOREX Traders Share Their Broker Knowledge / All Forex Guru Biko Ur Attention Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Forex Traders Should Share Their Experinces Here by zig2ryme04: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hello,
If you are reading this its either you are an fx trader or you are interested on trading the forex market, but to all my fellow traders, lets share our experiences, our losses, our wins and how you have been to scale through the market?
To me, its been fun and challenging, slow and steady.

share your experience, let people know what the forex market is.

Forex is real and good!
so, lets share!
Re: All Forex Traders Should Share Their Experinces Here by Opengates(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
Yeah, I am a Forex trader, Strategist and a Trainer. It is a pity that not many people embrace forex the way other online businesses are held in high esteem. Whereas forex is one of the most real and highly profitable business online. Although it requires aquiring good education about it, full commitments and determination coupled with enough time to master oneself psycologically and the usual characters of the capital market. If one can effectively master all these, poverty and lack will surely be a thing of the past.
Re: All Forex Traders Should Share Their Experinces Here by ideyvexnow: 12:27am On Jul 27, 2013
Hi fellow forex traders,

Have you been trading forex for a long time without success?

Have you repeatedly lost all the money in your forex account.

Are you thinking about quiting forex trading altogether?

Do you want to turn your fortunes around?

Then this is for you.

Introducing the most profitable forex trading course ever.

The Forex Knights Mentoring Program.
http://www.forexknights.com/store-mentoringprogram.php

Ever since I began using this system in my live trading, I have become consistently profitable.

If you want to join the top 5% of profitable forex traders in grabbing your own share from the forex market on a daily basis, then simply send me a Private message or
send an email to forexexperttrader@yahoo.com

The Price is $25

I accept payment through perfect money.

You can easily fund perfect money through www.nigeriagoldexchange.ng

I've using them for 2 years now and you can fund up to $200 perfect money web money paypal etc. with needing to submit and verification documents like proof or address or paasport.

Cheers

David

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Hungry For Progress / Legitimate Way Of Making Over 10k Everyday / Make Extra Money With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.