Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,406 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Want To Appear On Wikipedia - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Appear On Wikipedia (1942 Views)

Knowledge Workers: What Did You Search For On Wikipedia/Google Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Appear On Wikipedia by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
Does any one know how to appear on Wikipedia?
Re: I Want To Appear On Wikipedia by fegflu: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
I hav ask d same ? In this forum and no one seems to knw how.
Re: I Want To Appear On Wikipedia by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 23, 2013
Wikipedia has regulations guiding the inclusion of articles about people ,especially living people... so as to avoid any sorts going to put up articles of themselves you know.
Re: I Want To Appear On Wikipedia by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2013
koonbey: Wikipedia has regulations guiding the inclusion of articles about people ,especially living people... so as to avoid any sorts going to put up articles of themselves you know.
Please educate us on those regulations.
Re: I Want To Appear On Wikipedia by muan: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2013
I'm sorry, wikipedia will have to source for your information themselves. So stop wasting your energy searching
Re: I Want To Appear On Wikipedia by dunknny(m): 8:27am On Apr 07, 2015
hi @all, visit this link below on how to av a wiki account

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Your_first_article
Re: I Want To Appear On Wikipedia by CrazyMan(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2015
koonbey:
Wikipedia has regulations guiding the inclusion of articles about people ,especially living people... so as to avoid any sorts going to put up articles of themselves you know.
I would also like to know...do they charge people for publishing articles about them, if yes how is it like?
Re: I Want To Appear On Wikipedia by Caracta(f): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2015
CrazyMan:

I would also like to know...do they charge people for publishing articles about them, if yes how is it like?

*off-topic*

You can send the messages now. I'm back.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Appear On Wikipedia by CrazyMan(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
Caracta:

*off-topic*

You can send the messages now. I'm back.

Thanks
Done
Re: I Want To Appear On Wikipedia by xij38580: 10:17am On Apr 08, 2015
You can do something extraordinary then you would get your wikipedia entry.

Ask orubebe
Re: I Want To Appear On Wikipedia by baba11(m): 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2015
Why don't you think of Google instead Wikipedia

I'm on Google......

(1) (Reply)

Cyberoam Study Group, Anyone? / BEWARE!!!! Zemandi Is Scamming Many Writers And Treating Most Writers Like Crap! / Affordable Online Graphic Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.