Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! (12076 Views)

The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
LIST OF SACKED LECTURERS FROM UNIBEN:

Professor Anselm Igbafe
Dr Anthony Ijewere
Dr Mrs. Akortha
Dr Stephen Unyimadu
Dr Ophori
Mr. Emmanuel Okon

Rest of the names are on the source below... cool

SOURCE: NAMES OF LECTURERS RECENTLY SACKED BY UNIBEN + REASONS!!!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by RoyalAssasin: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2013
What da fork!!!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Shit!!! Ariave! Hahahahaha
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
Royal-Assasin:
What da fork!!!

Lol... Reminded me of "fork addict" from the BBA thread!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2013
lumeviews.com:
LIST OF SACKED LECTURERS FROM UNIBEN:

1. DR. ENDURANCE OPHORI – MICROBIOLOGY – SEX AND MONEY

2. MRS. AKORTHA – MICROBIOLOGY – MONEY

3. ENGR. GODFREY ARIAVE – MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – SEX AND MONEY

4. DR. FRANK OSAGIEDE – MATHEMATICS – SEX AND MONEY

5. MR. CHETE – COMPUTER SCIENCE – MONEY

Rest of the names are on the source below... cool

SOURCE: NAMES OF LECTURERS RECENTLY SACKED BY UNIBEN + REASONS!!!
Good for them...
Mod fronpage pls...

1 Like

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Leystra:
Good for them...
Mod fronpage pls...

I agree... But since it's not about Tonto Dike, it might not make it!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by RoyalAssasin: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2013
FRONTPAGE OOOOO MR MODERATOR!!!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Royal-Assasin:
FRONTPAGE OOOOO MR MODERATOR!!!
They've all slept!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Forzap: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
I no believe dis story @ all!sex &money like seriously?FP ko BP ni,yeye OP
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
So arriave finally gets it, that man was a monster during my set.................
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Forza p: I no believe dis story @ all!sex &money like seriously?FP ko BP ni,yeye OP

What's there to believe or not believe? It's old news that lecturers got sacked in Uniben. Their names only came out tonight!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by lumeviewscom: 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
brosss: So arriave finally gets it, that man was a monster during my set.................

My pals and I know exactly what you mean. That guy terrorised Engineering.
I heard someone even blogged about him and posted photos but it was hushed by the school. Don't know how true that is!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
***singing *** Omo See Gobe! Grass wey dey sweet Goat Na im dey kill am! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by DeHero1: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2013
Some names are still missing...
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by BabaAlabi: 1:44am On Jul 27, 2013
I can't imagine the number of female students that have been molested by those male lecturers....students should learn to mobilize themselves and broadcast such issues...good one minister.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Valentinooo: 4:35am On Jul 27, 2013
Very good. Ariave is a thorn in the flesh of the engineering students. Even me that is not in eng knows him well...Just can't stop laughing anyway... And microbiology is one of the worst dept you can ever go to as far as uniben is concern.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Valentinooo: 5:09am On Jul 27, 2013
Oni Ojo A. A got his too, good. Who are those doing this work?? How i wish they can continue wit this cos there are still more culprit.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by spoilerx: 5:50am On Jul 27, 2013
aravie got fired?

my God never fails.
best news ever
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by ogeuno: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2013
Sorry to disappoint u all...this wld have been my best news eva....but ITS FAKE embarassed
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by toideve(m): 7:58am On Jul 27, 2013
I don't believe this list. Oni-Ojo made this list fake
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by OmniSparrow: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2013
In 2002, I was admitted into uniben to study elect/elect engr. A fresh young lad. Passed jamb and waec at a sitting. During UBITS in between 100 and 200 level, Ariavie accosted me and said I wasn't puttin on shoes in d laboratory. I was wearin a covered slippers so I explained dat d safety rule was that toes must be covered. And my footwear did dat. He gave me many slaps and lata wrote a report dat I fought him. My gp at 100 level was 4.1. My mum went 2 beg d man. He said all is forgotten. 200 level was 2.3. Had abt 8 missing papers. All from mechanical dept where he is. My dad then went 2 beg d man. At 300 level, he was exams officer. I didn't see result at all. Afta fightin for 2 extra years and becomin a junkie out of frustration, peacefully went to write jamb again and went to ekp to study maths. God helped me get a gud 2.1. Currently serving. Somewhere along d line, I stopped being bitter towards Ariavie and jst left him for God. Now dat I'm hearin dis, weda it's true or not, I knw dat there rily is karma. God knows how many pple dat man has frustrated.

8 Likes

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by thorpido(m): 8:28am On Jul 27, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: In 2002, I was admitted into uniben to study elect/elect engr. A fresh young lad. Passed jamb and waec at a sitting. During UBITS in between 100 and 200 level, Ariavie accosted me and said I wasn't puttin on shoes in d laboratory. I was wearin a covered slippers so I explained dat d safety rule was that toes must be covered. And my footwear did dat. He gave me many slaps and lata wrote a report dat I fought him. My gp at 100 level was 4.1. My mum went 2 beg d man. He said all is forgotten. 200 level was 2.3. Had abt 8 missing papers. All from mechanical dept where he is. My dad then went 2 beg d man. At 300 level, he was exams officer. I didn't see result at all. Afta fightin for 2 extra years and becomin a junkie out of frustration, peacefully went to write jamb again and went to ekp to study maths. God helped me get a gud 2.1. Currently serving. Somewhere along d line, I stopped being bitter towards Ariavie and jst left him for God. Now dat I'm hearin dis, weda it's true or not, I knw dat there rily is karma. God knows how many pple dat man has frustrated.
whao such a sadist.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Valentinooo: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2013
Who is that person claiming it's a lie.. This has been circulating for more than 25days in uniben. It's just that the full list wasn't known. But that of oni ojo and ariave was well known
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Valentinooo: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2013
toideve: I don't believe this list. Oni-Ojo made this list fake

Why won't he make the list?? If you are schooling there you'll know he's suppose to be the no 1 to make that list
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by toideve(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2013
Valentinooo:

Why won't he make the list?? If you are schooling there you'll know he's suppose to be the no 1 to make that list

Cos it sounds too good to be true. That guy is strong!
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Mickeywilliams(m): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2013
Hahahaha....How are we sure these guys ain't going to come back lecturing...na Nigeria we day o!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2013
Mickey williams: Hahahaha....big lie Ariave still lectures in my faculty (engineering)go check ur facts dude!

Guy I tot you were suppose to be on strike........... Have you been to school resently?
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by sparkleRed(f): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2013
They were sacked be4 d strike so he might be right abeg okoh should be re-instated ooh

1 Like

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by JbravoAdodger(m): 9:50am On Jul 27, 2013
Nigerians schools aint even worth it... I'd rather save 4 years time, money, stress, then skip nysc and jus go straight to bein jobless like most graduates lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Mickeywilliams(m): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2013
brosss:

Guy I tot you were suppose to be on strike........... Have you been to school resently?
No
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by Mickeywilliams(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2013
JbravoAdodger: Nigerians schools aint even worth it... I'd rather save 4 years time, money, stress, then skip nysc and jus go straight to bein jobless like most graduates lmao grin
then u end up in ur village.
Re: Names Of Recently Sacked Uniben Lecturers Mainly For Reasons Of Sex & Money!!! by spoilerx: 11:23am On Jul 27, 2013
aravie has always been a devil ....

I CNT even talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Government Reacts To Death Of Student At Lasustech Staff School. / SSANU, NASU Begin Warning Strike / Stephen Ndifon, UNICAL Lecturer Kidnapped With 2 Other Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.