Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) (52042 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Africans At Miss World 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sybellah:

did u see her vid? i don't like her pics too much but in the ceremony shocked fierce!

Where is her vid?

Back in earlier pages?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sybellah:

Yeaa Guinea i think what spoil everything is her hair, it makes her look unnatural, she won miss CEDEAO (ECOWAS) very pretty indeed.
excuse my ignorance. But what's the difference between miss guinea and the others African miss ..I'm talking about the hair
CAMEROONPRIDE: Why is that SA never send an African to represent them? undecided undecided undecided
loooool she is african
Sagamite:

Where is her vid?

Back in earlier pages?

Here is the vid of all the candidates smiley u ll see her at 6:44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5WLcX6ImTc
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: excuse my ignorance. But what's the difference between miss guinea and the others African miss ..I'm talking about the hair

well her weave is wrongly done lol, at least if u do it, do it well undecided
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
ivorian225: loooool she is african
tomorrow when u go born pikins in the UK u will call them Caucasian/Britons/Saxons right?

She's European

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sybellah:

well her weave is wrongly done lol, at least if u do it, do it well undecided
ah ah funny thing is I could and still can't spot any differences. I give up grin grin grin wow
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ah ah funny thing is I could and still can't spot any differences. I give up grin grin grin wow

ok undecided
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: tomorrow when u go born pikins in the UK u will call them Caucasian/Britons/Saxons right?

She's European
african doesn't mena black, there are black african and white african especially in Maghreb and Southern Africa as there are black and White american or black and white french, the most important thing in my opinion is she is South african and she represente very well her country
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sybellah:

Here is the vid of all the candidates smiley u ll see her at 6:44

She is stunning!

KOSOVO, LEBANON shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked *Salivating*

It is official: Guinea is HOT!

If CIV is not in the final 10, then there was some cheating or it was really not a beauty contest, they were looking for some other attributes.

Bahamas, PR China, T&T, Scotland and Northern Ireland are aslo HOT!

Greece looks like a transvestite.

Canada looks like scarecrow. Horrible make-up job.

Thailand? I no trust them at all. The organisers need to check between the legs. I can not vouch that is not a Ladyboy.

Lesotho is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
I have to agree with cameroonpride here..european countries also have people of colour yet it is very rare they send up delegates that are not white. Therefore they should not send up european women to represent africans in a beauty pageant...don't kill me its just my opinion.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
ivorian225: african doesn't mean black, there are black african and white african especially in Maghreb and Southern Africa as there are black and White american or black and white french, the most important thing in my opinion is she is South african and she represente vert well her country
stop putting words in my mouth never said African means black in fact we don't refer to ourselves with skin color. To b African your ethnicity has to b indigenous from Africa period.
Arab are from the middle east they ain't African
Caucasian are from europe they ain't African
Baoule are indigenous they are Africans get it ?

SA is just a nationality. I didn't say she's not SA I said she ain't African. For me it does matter, African spots must b filled with Africans
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: tomorrow when u go born pikins in the UK u will call them Caucasian/Britons/Saxons right?

She's European

And what is Oprah Winfrey?

Malawian?

CAMEROONPRIDE: stop putting words in my mouth never said African means black in fact we don't refer to ourselves with skin color. To b African your ethnicity has to b indigenous from Africa period.
Arab are from the middle east they ain't African
Caucasian are from europe they ain't African
Baoule are indigenous they are Africans get it ?

SA is just a nationality. I didn't say she's not SA I said she ain't African. For me it does matter, African spots must b filled with Africans

Because?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
caribchic: I have to agree with cameroonpride here..european countries also have people of colour yet it is very rare they send up delegates that are not white. Therefore they should not send up european women to represent africans in a beauty pageant...don't kill me its just my opinion.

So the illiterate way to deal with your misconceived perception is to discriminate?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sagamite:

She is stunning!

KOSOVO, LEBANON shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked *Salivating*

It is official: Guinea is HOT!

Bahamas, PR China, T&T, Scotland and Northern Ireland are aslo HOT!

Greece looks like a transvestite.

Canada looks like scarecrow. Horrible make-up job.

Thailand? I no trust them at all. The organisers need to check between the legs. I can not vouch that is not a Ladyboy.

Lesotho is a joke.

lool u mean grin
Kosovo and georgia my fav europeans, i don't like france and spain anymore
i actually like Greece embarassed she hot!
and Lebanon? nigga pleaaase angry she aint cute
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sagamite this pageant is not just about beauty but eloquence elegance and confidence the big favourite is Philippine but she s not so tall for me I truly prefer someone like Cote d Ivoire or Cameroon who are gracious . Plus today people realized Africa was not here for decoration Cameroon killed the speech and appears now as a real challenger so it depends
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sagamite:

And what is Oprah Winfrey?

Malawian?

Because?
Oprah is American(her nationality) and African (her ethnicity her ethnicity is unknown for obvious reason at least to me .

Because they are African spots and they belong to African
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Notice that Northern Africans do not considered themselves as Africans so I can get Cameroon s pride statement but geographically they are
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Oprah is American(her nationality) and African (her ethnicity her ethnicity is unknown for obvious reason at least to me .

So they should say there are things she is not allowed to do then?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
SA is a colored South African, if she ain't representing them i don't know who she ll represent, let the girl free abeg

2 Likes

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2013
Nayah: Sagamite this pageant is not just about beauty but eloquence elegance and confidence the big favourite is Philippine but she s not so tall for me I truly prefer someone like Cote d Ivoire or Cameroon who are gracious . Plus today people realized Africa was not here for decoration Cameroon killed the speech and appears now as a real challenger so it depends

What does height have to do with beauty, eloquence, elegance and confidence?

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sybellah:

lool u mean grin
Kosovo and georgia my fav europeans, i don't like france and spain anymore
i actually like Greece embarassed she hot!
and Lebanon? nigga pleaaase angry she aint cute

She is freaking hot!

A 1-minute man catalyst! wink
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by BlackKenichi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
My fave Asian contestants:
Miss' Sri Lanka, Philippines, India, Taiwan and Lebanon
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sagamite:

She is freaking hot!

A 1-minute man catalyst! wink

ok if u insist wink

[size=3pt]abeg she aint hot [/size] tongue lol
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sybellah:

ok if u insist wink

[size=3pt]abeg she aint hot [/size] tongue lol

I am the lesbian, not you, so you are not a good judge. cool
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sagamite:

I am the lesbian, not you, so you are not a good judge. cool

grin grin lol lesbianboy (this is actually someone moniker on nrld)
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
caribchic: I have to agree with cameroonpride here..european countries also have people of colour yet it is very rare they send up delegates that are not white. Therefore they should not send up european women to represent africans in a beauty pageant...don't kill me its just my opinion.
Sonia Roland miss France 2000 mix Rwanda and France

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sagamite:

What does height have to do with beauty, eloquence, elegance and confidence?
Talking about pageant and yes these have everything to do sorry many girls will be out because of they are too shy and can not express properly beauty is a package NOT just the face sorry
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2013
Sagamite:

So they should say there are things she is not allowed to do then?
Oprah? Who are the persons that should say that?
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by onila(f): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

she(Oprah) traced her roots to liberia
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 08, 2013
onila:

she(Oprah) traced her roots to liberia
what's her ethnicity? Tribe?
Heard she wish she was Zulu lol
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Oprah? Who are the persons that should say that?

People like you that say she is African and should be excluded from whatever her country is doing because that is only her nationality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ / Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.