Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) - Fashion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) (51968 Views)

Celestine Queen Wins Miss Congeniality At Miss Universe 2014 / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) / Africans At Miss World 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sybellah:

I think Ghana will place top 7, i can bet 100$ on it.

Btwn don't be mean with South Sudan angry she is beautiful to the eyes of some, including me, i like her features + she is a sweet girl

That may be you but I think most people try to be nice because she is very dark and say she is pretty like how people say Alek wek is pretty. I have seen very dark girls that are beautiful, like this girl:

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sybellah:

grin grin c'mon the babes is fine,....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvAZhbr6O2A

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
usmsam:

That may be you but I think most people try to be nice because she is very dark and say she is pretty like how people say Alek wek is pretty. I have seen very dark girls that are beautiful, like this girl:

I have never given a shyt about skin tone.

That Ghana girl is hot. If she was at a party it is guaranteed she would capture my attention and focus all night.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
usmsam:

yea she is fine too, but my fav dark skin is Miss Ghana, I find SS pretty but not more than Guinea, Ghana, Ethiopia, CIV, SA, Nigeria and Cameroon for example, what i mean is she aint ugly....
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvAZhbr6O2A

lmaoooo grin kk let me find a better pic of her

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sybellah:

lmaoooo grin kk let me find a better pic of her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

grin grin grin

loool c'est bon, i give up
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
Guinea-Bissau's first ever representative, Heny Tavares, has already arrived at Jakarta airport and now waiting for her flight to Bali. Her visa was delayed by the Indonesian embassy in Senegal and wasn't able to get an early ticket. On the other hand, Zambia's Christine Mwaaba, who was supposed to compete last year but withdrew on last minute due to her mother's death, also had some hiccups and will arrive on the 11th.

smiley smiley They r coming.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Number of Point: Beach Beauty + Sport

Ghana=10
CIV=5
Ethiopia=5
South Sudan=5

Kosovo shocked shocked
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 10, 2013
Sagamite:

I have never given a shyt about skin tone.

That Ghana girl is hot. If she was at a party it is guaranteed she would capture my attention and focus all night.

Yeah, thats what Im saying. The Ghana girl is world class beauty but the South Sudan girl isnt and it is not because of her skin tone. Shes just not fine period. Like i dont find the Lesotho girl or Botswana chick fine. Even the Venezuelan chick aint fine at all. Its not about skin tone.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Sybellah:

yea she is fine too, but my fav dark skin is Miss Ghana, I find SS pretty but not more than Guinea, Ghana, Ethiopia, CIV, SA, Nigeria and Cameroon for example, what i mean is she aint ugly....

Even our Miss Nigeria is not fine. She is just fair and thats it. We need to choose our reps wisely. First of all, she doesnt carry herself well, she isnt social with the other girls or eloquent when speaking. She doesnt ooze the kind of class I am seeing with the other girls like Ghana, CIV, SA and Cameroun. I dont think shes got what it takes.

She looks more like a video girl than a beauty queen to me. Its so bad that even on this thread, the amount of times we have talked about her is negligible compared to the other African reps. A Nigerian site for the matter. Chai!
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 10, 2013
usmsam:

Even our Miss Nigeria is not fine. She is just fair and thats it. We need to choose our reps wisely. First of all, she doesnt carry herself well, she isnt social with the other girls or eloquent when speaking. She doesnt ooze the kind of class I am seeing with the other girls like Ghana, CIV, SA and Cameroun. I dont think shes got what it takes.

She looks more like a video girl than a beauty queen to me. Its so bad that even on this thread, the amount of times we have talked about her is negligible compared to the other African reps. A Nigerian site for the matter. Chai!

Oh well right now Ghana seems to have the whole package, she won't win cause the way the competition is going, it seems like they are looking to crown a euro girl, I suspect it to be spain. But I have no doubt Ghana will be a runner up and it will be well deserved.

CIV looks beautiful, but she is becoming to shy, I fear if she doesn't step up, she won't place

SA is pretty but I doubt she ll place

Cameroon has a nice personality, in terms of look I prefer Ghana, Guinea, CIV and SA, but in terms of attitude and personality she stands out and she may place

I like Nigeria physic but yea u r right, she needs to work more on her manners, attitude and socialize more. With the right attitude, she ll shine more

Anyway if we don't do well this year, I don't know when we will, cuz so far this is the strongest batch Africa has ever given, that's why I was so excited sad now i am becoming pessimistic sad

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 10, 2013
SS smiley

Naija smiley
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2013
usmsam:

Yeah, thats what Im saying. The Ghana girl is world class beauty but the South Sudan girl isnt and it is not because of her skin tone. Shes just not fine period. Like i dont find the Lesotho girl or Botswana chick fine. Even the Venezuelan chick aint fine at all. Its not about skin tone.

GBAM!

If she was very pretty, I don't give a toss about her skin tone. All these moronic "as dark as charcoal" insult no bother me. A fine girl is a fine girl irrespective of skin tone.
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2013
ok naaa, we have heard well o

Team Yellow Banana <3 cheesy

CIV, Ghana, South Sudan, Tanzania, Namibia... in the same team, totally like the 1st pic

Red team, I am spotting Nigeria, Ethiopia, Bahamas, Dominica, Jamaica...<3

Blue Team Lesotho, Haiti....

Team Green Angola, Gabon...

.... more to come
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by onila(f): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Miss Nigeria

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Cameroon, Albania, Usa,... smiley

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Cameroon at her 2nd press conference, gyal is very likable and impressing,the MW organization likes her too I think smiley

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ghana celebrating, their team won Huurrraaaayyy cheesy wink

Venezuela smiley

T&T kiss

Argentina and Naija smiley

Cameroon and Bahamas smiley

In the Middle Denmark and Nigeria

cool
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nayah(f): 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sybellah: Cameroon at her 2nd press conference, gyal is very likable and impressing,the MW organization likes her too I think smiley

I've always said that her beauty and charisma will do it, I pray for her and our country, GO VALERIIIIIIIE
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Finalists of Beach Beauty
Common Ghana show them Africa is in the House! cool

Ghana, Spain and Philippines arguably the strongest contenders for the crown
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
cool

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2013
CIV, Costa Rica and Martinique

SS, CIV and Ghana
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
aww nicest shot <3 smiley smiley

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sybellah: CIV, Costa Rica and Martinique

SS, CIV and Ghana
Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana cool cool cool
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2013
Cute vid with baby turtles <3 smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddk6TAAKV6k
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
ivorian225: Cote d'Ivoire and Ghana cool cool cool

t'es aveugle ou bien? t'as pas vu la 3 eme? tongue lool
Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Sagamite(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2013
Surprisingly they have good hand writings.

Ms CIV in particular.

1 Like

Re: Africans At Miss World 2013 (Coverage) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
Sagamite![size=2pt]is that really u on yo profile?[/size]Damn! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Who Went To A Mall In Just Thongs "Pants" (Photo) / ♥ Onila's Cool World ♥(Fashion, models, cool Stuff, Fancy stuff, things I like)♥ / How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.