Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Gtpay Opencart Payment Extension With New Mert ID Issue Fixed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gtpay Opencart Payment Extension With New Mert ID Issue Fixed. (1093 Views)

Opencart Payment Integration Problem / Stanbic IBTC Mybluepay Opencart Payment Gateway Plugin / Hurray!! I Just Developed Gtpay Opencart Payment Plugin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtpay Opencart Payment Extension With New Mert ID Issue Fixed. by winexviv: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Good evening Nairalanders,
Hope you guys are doing great. For sometime now, my new clients from GTPay requesting for my GTPay Opencart Payment Extension have been experiencing difficulties with the system because the new transaction request url https://ibank.gtbank.com/GTPay/Login.aspx is having countless issues while processing sent parameters. This was a big challenge to me because the clients enjoying my extension are the ones having a later merchant ID e.g 227 or people that registered few years ago.
Finally, it took me lots of sleepless nights to figure out the exact issue and by the special Grace of God it is now fixed. You can do a test at www.latushng.com to have a look at it and also do a test at www.siodleather.com.ng to have a look at the one that works for the later.
In case you want to purchase my payment extension, you can email me at winexviv@gmail.com.

Goodluck
Re: Gtpay Opencart Payment Extension With New Mert ID Issue Fixed. by diranfbi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Interswitch/gtpay integration

Get an interswitch/gtpay online payment gateway integrated on your website.

We do online payment integration on custom websites and all major CMS’ including:

wordpress, Joomla

Magento, Opencart

Oscommerce, dupral

Your website must be live or at on a test environment that can be accessed over the
internet. We can also help develop your website to meet international standards and requirements.

Follow this link and complete the form:
http://e-magin.com/interswitchgtpay-integration

(1) (Reply)

Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account / 13 Google Tricks That Will Change The Way You Search / Create Any Android App Of Your Choice And Monetize It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.