Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,221 members, 7,957,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account (1116 Views)

Use This To Make Money While Waiting For Google Ad-sense Approval / Sell Your Approved Google Ad-sense To Interested Buyers / Please I Need Help On Google Ad Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account by Chichi101(f): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2013
Hello! Webmasters -bloggers, website owners and the internet gurus. I am happy to come your way today with great news for you.

Now let get into the business of the day, Let get this message clear. Please this message is for those that already have Google ad sense account running. (If you are interested in making money with Google ad sense as a newbie then send a text message to me. Just send ‘I am interested in Google Ad sense’ to. I shall provide a guide for you).

If you have a Google ad sense account then count yourselves lucky to be here today and to have seen this piece of info. I just believe that there is no need of talking about what you already know I see it as waste of your precious time when there are a lot to do online.
Now this is the story. Recently I came across this white guy on Fiverr where I also have an account. This guy claim to be making over $100 everyday with his Google account without any stress or paying for traffic but I doubted him just to get more info from him.

Now this guy went ahead to prove himself beyond any reasonable doubt by putting his method of making big cash with Google into writing and I ordered it as a gig since I can reject it if it is not what he claim to be. But guest what? This guy has a simple and safe method of making over $100 virtually everyday with his account.
With this method, you don’t need to look for traffic. The traffic is already made. All you need to do is to write may be 150 to 200 words and post and you Google ads will be around the post. Oh! It is worthy to note here that this method is totally safe with the Google ad sense terms and conditions and that Google has being paying without any hitches.
Great webmasters, I thought it would be a good idea to share this new discovery with you. I cherish this method as it does not involve buying traffic or hits. The whole process is natural with Google been happy with it.

I will be giving out this great secret that will surely add much money into your account for token amount that I will not like to mention here. I am doing this just to be friend with the webmasters. I have prepared this method in a simple 2 pages e book. If you want to really start enjoying making money with less stress then you need this material as it is a proven and working method to help you make over $40 everyday with you a

But remember that you will pay a token amount for my job well done. Thanks.
Lest I forget, I also have a nice material on how to make 5 figures per week with CPA. You will make money with this. It is a proven method and easy to use secret. I decided to hide this material for myself until I gain my balance online but I can also give it to you for #2500 only just to make you my friend because I know that it worth more than that amount. It is really money on your f
Have a nice day and God bless you.
Re: Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account by deloon(m): 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2013
Post a screenshot of the performance report on your google adsense account over the past few days and if it checks out, you'll have your calls.

1 Like

Re: Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account by omotayokay: 3:55am On Aug 17, 2013
proofs?
Re: Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account by BlogStablecom(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hehehehe... Naija... Guy you funny o
Re: Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account by FarmTech(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2013
Of course we need proof. Video proof if possible.
Re: Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account by Chichi101(f): 10:21am On Aug 18, 2013
Hey guys. Am really sorry for the delay in these replies. I did not check back this thread for some days because I thought I have passed my message. But since some of you needed proof, Here is my recent performance but it varies. it can get better than this some days. Please check the docx

Re: Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account by bros12345: 3:33pm On Aug 19, 2013
There is no docx document here bro.Secondly,you bought for $5 gig.You have made $40x say 5 days.So how much for the gig
Re: Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account by Chichi101(f): 7:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oh! Please download the file attached to the message. I don't know how to upload image here.
Call me 4 the gig if you really care.
Re: Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Interested. Hope it's just $5
Re: Make Over $40 Everyday With Your Google Ad Sense Account by jossybig(m): 11:04pm On Aug 24, 2013
You can also make real and fast money here with little investment of $6.
You make up to $3000 per month if the rule is follow check here http://www.livedrive.com/?a_aid=5208e68221dc5 call me for more explanation @ 08030982610

(1) (Reply)

My Blog Is Not Qualified For Google Adsense / Now N2,500 Per Year Only!!! Get 10GB Large Space, 100GB Bandwidth & More.... / What Are The Different Between Website And Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.