Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? (6590 Views)

Girl Expose Guy who Accused Her Of Trying To Con Him Of N50k With Fake Pregnancy / Anita Joseph Gives Life To Christ…regrets Having Tattoos In Her Body / Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Arosa(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
johnstar: lolz, I dey laff d person wey dey snap her, dey follow her 4 nyash grin grin grin.... D person wicked o

grin grin grin I reckon he was hypnotised by the yansh. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by armadeo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Its not even a nice booty.ol cargo
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by sobastical: 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
Lord have mercy oooo
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
She is probably Muslim
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin grin u don dey find trouble o!
CAMEROONPRIDE: She is probably Muslim
Re: Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? by dasparrow: 2:49am On Aug 03, 2013
utumunta: In the next ten years, she'd be huddled in a corner; alone and shrivelled, blaming this and that as the reason why she ended up alone, sad and unloved. The problem is; she'd never blame the real reason why she became what she would be.
Once upon a time, when i was a boy, there was a lil' Kim, today there is a Nicki Minaj. Where is Kim? How is she faring?

There are many women in Nigeria who do not expose their bodies and are decent yet still end up alone, sad and unloved all because they didn't give birth for male children for their husbands. So what's the difference?

As for Lil Kim, you don't live with her and I doubt you even live in her country so just because she is not in the spot light like she used to does not mean that she is faring badly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Ghanaian Celebs With The Best bosom$ / Become The Next Big Thing In Film Making - Massive Discounts In Ongoing Courses / Photo- Woman With The Biggest Tommy In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.