Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Review - HP 650 Notebook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Review - HP 650 Notebook (926 Views)

Any Difference Between Notebook, Netbook, Ultrabook, Probook And Laptop? / Hp 650 For Sale / My Review: Hp Probook 4530s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review - HP 650 Notebook by vowiski(m): 6:47am On Jul 27, 2013
After a nightmare with my Dell Inspiron 5030, I didn’t have to wait too much before reality dawn on me that I had dumped my money in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. Instead of getting the desired performance and value for money, I got the infamous 7-beeps.

So I got this baby and everything has been just great. The HP 650 Notebook is a multi-purpose PC which found its way into store-shelves in 2012. It is wallet-friendly, so you don’t have to get scared about being ripped-off.

The HP 650 is entirely made out of plastic, maybe that can explain why it doesn’t consume your wallet? The device is packed with a host of features which would likely fit your needs except if you are a gamer and require the most sophisticated gaming PC out there. Unlike many other gadgets which have glossy case that leaves annoying finger prints on it, the HP 650 comes with a painted surface and generally looks great. You won’t have to wipe finger-prints every time, especially as you are not being paid for the job, so its definitely a pain in the back-side. With the HP 650, you won’t need to bother about conspicuous stains on your case.

Weighing 5.39 pounds, it is friendly to your bag or briefcase. Microsoft’s Windows 8 effectively powers the device.

Connectivity

The left side of HP 650 houses most of the ports needed for connection. The HDMI/VGA port which is used for external display is located there. Also available are; one USB 2.0 port, a card slot, and Ethernet port.

One the right side, 2-USB ports, and the Power jack are located there. There is no port available at the back. While this looks great, if you ever wish to use the PC with an external monitor, the connection might become clumsy since all the wires are going to come from the left side of the PC.

Display
http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/07/review-hp-650-notebook.html
Re: Review - HP 650 Notebook by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
vowiski: After a nightmare with my Dell Inspiron 5030, I didn’t have to wait too much before reality dawn on me that I had dumped my money in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. Instead of getting the desired performance and value for money, I got the infamous 7-beeps.

So I got this baby and everything has been just great. The HP 650 Notebook is a multi-purpose PC which found its way into store-shelves in 2012. It is wallet-friendly, so you don’t have to get scared about being ripped-off.

The HP 650 is entirely made out of plastic, maybe that can explain why it doesn’t consume your wallet? The device is packed with a host of features which would likely fit your needs except if you are a gamer and require the most sophisticated gaming PC out there. Unlike many other gadgets which have glossy case that leaves annoying finger prints on it, the HP 650 comes with a painted surface and generally looks great. You won’t have to wipe finger-prints every time, especially as you are not being paid for the job, so its definitely a pain in the back-side. With the HP 650, you won’t need to bother about conspicuous stains on your case.

Weighing 5.39 pounds, it is friendly to your bag or briefcase. Microsoft’s Windows 8 effectively powers the device.

Connectivity

The left side of HP 650 houses most of the ports needed for connection. The HDMI/VGA port which is used for external display is located there. Also available are; one USB 2.0 port, a card slot, and Ethernet port.

One the right side, 2-USB ports, and the Power jack are located there. There is no port available at the back. While this looks great, if you ever wish to use the PC with an external monitor, the connection might become clumsy since all the wires are going to come from the left side of the PC.

Display
http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/07/review-hp-650-notebook.html
it doesn't comes with bluetooth
Re: Review - HP 650 Notebook by vowiski(m): 2:17pm On Jul 28, 2013
meetmonde: it doesn't comes with bluetooth
It does friend wink

(1) (Reply)

Thanks to all / . / MALATA Mobile Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.