Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** - Phone/Internet Market (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** (312549 Views)

2 WEEKS OLD GOINEE ELIFE E3 For Sale, LOADED With Hd Games (sold) / Gionee Elife E3 For 34.5k,gionee G2 For 32k And Get 5 HD Games For Free!!! / Blackberry Bold 9650 (bold 3) With The Next Generation Blackberry 6 Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Giggs77(m): 6:47am On Sep 29, 2014
abbeyboyz54: This game force stop itself, any solution
.....in my own case it will play for a few seconds and then stop with the report that " unfortunately hero of sparta has stopped" please is there any solution?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by marcjoe(m): 6:52am On Sep 29, 2014
GET UR CHEAP MTN DATA PLAN HERE FOR AS LOW AS 250MB@#350, 500MB@#600 E.T.C...

WE ARE GENUINE...CHECK OUR THREAD FOR TESTIMONIES....
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Chikago(m): 9:53am On Sep 29, 2014
Does anybody know how to make clash of clan gems unlimited here?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2014
The good new right now is that the game is working, really cool game, but the ish right now is that it cracks sometimes, it's not moving smoothly.. What might be the problem
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by adebayoggt(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
hello nairalanders .I use opsson IDO5000 and I just root d fone myself wit framroot and I've used root checker to confirm it.as a newbie what else do I need to do.pls help!
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by wizzyblast(m): 11:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Chikago: Does anybody know how to make clash of clan gems unlimited here?

You can't.. Its an online game..

1 Like

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Donlokobanty(m): 9:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Pls i need help FIFA 14 keeps on crashing on my phone wat can i do ?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Joered63: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Donlokobanty: Pls i need help FIFA 14 keeps on crashing on my phone wat can i do ?

put on your WiFi and play the game.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Chikago(m): 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
wizzyblast:

You can't.. Its an online game..

There are hack tools for use on PCs but I can't download any because you have to complete a survey before you download any hack tool. On some sites,they'll say there are no surveys for your region. On some the surveys won't open for you to complete and download the hack tool. I Don tire to dey search.....
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by realtem(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2014
Y'all should try this game out, it's not all about shooting and throwing grenades like most of gamelofts modern combat. It's more of planning out your moves cause you don't wanna make any mistake with cctv cameras and drones programmed to shoot on sight of any threat. Great game overall. Still the best fps I've played so far though it can be annoying sometimes when you get killed on several occasions in one place.

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by realtem(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
Donjay007: gangstar rio
which device do you use
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
realtem: Y'all should try this game out, it's not all about shooting and throwing grenades like most of gamelofts modern combat. It's more of planning out your moves cause you don't wanna make any mistake with cctv cameras and drones programmed to shoot on sight of any threat. Great game overall. Still the best fps I've played so far though it can be annoying sometimes when you get killed on several occasions in one place.

This is a stale game na
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Donjay007(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
realtem: which device do you use
innjoo i2
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Ibiblaze(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
pls nd pls anyone should help o,I just bought tecno f5 and I want to root wit framaroot but m seein failed...try o exploit...sometin like dat...pls is Der any way to root it pls help post d link..tanx
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Chikago(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
realtem: Y'all should try this game out, it's not all about shooting and throwing grenades like most of gamelofts modern combat. It's more of planning out your moves cause you don't wanna make any mistake with cctv cameras and drones programmed to shoot on sight of any threat. Great game overall. Still the best fps I've played so far though it can be annoying sometimes when you get killed on several occasions in one place.

Finished the game, I think July this year.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Chikago(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2014

Finished the game, I think July this year. I'll give it 7/10
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Tomjazzy2: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
hello guyz. i know this may sound dumb but i need answers please. i have to admit that i am a rookie(novice) when it comes to android platforms. please i want your opinion on whether one must root his device in other to play some cool hd games. i have an unrooted sg4. also, i would appreciate i can be directed to where i can download some of these games outside playstore via my PC and how to install it on my device. thanks
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by realtem(m): 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chikago:

Finished the game, I think July this year. I'll give it 7/10
wow that's nice. I think it was released last year or so
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 9:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tomjazzy2: hello guyz. i know this may sound dumb but i need answers please. i have to admit that i am a rookie(novice) when it comes to android platforms. please i want your opinion on whether one must root his device in other to play some cool hd games. i have an unrooted sg4. also, i would appreciate i can be directed to where i can download some of these games outside playstore via my PC and how to install it on my device. thanks

You don't need to be rooted to enjoy games on your device, the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a great device.... Samsung's plenty bloatware tends to hog alot of RAM space, and a lack of RAM may hinder your gaming experience, so if you wanna optimize the device for sweet gaming my advice is to root and try to delete bloatware...use Greenify to hibernate apps that aren't in use...to optimize your RAM ✔
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Tomjazzy2: 10:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
nani667:

You don't need to be rooted to enjoy games on your device, the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a great device.... Samsung's plenty bloatware tends to hog alot of RAM space, and a lack of RAM may hinder your gaming experience, so if you wanna optimize the device for sweet gaming my advice is to root and try to delete bloatware...use Greenify to hibernate apps that aren't in use...to optimize your RAM ✔
thanks man. pardon me asking how to go about the whole hibernating stuff? like how can i get the greenify app?
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tomjazzy2: thanks man. pardon me asking how to go about the whole hibernating stuff? like how can i get the greenify app?

The Greenify app can be downloaded from the Playstore, or search Google for the app... You'll need the donation Version in order to be able to hibernate system apps... You can either buy it on Playstore or download the apk via Google
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Tomjazzy2: 10:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
nani667:

The Greenify app can be downloaded from the Playstore, or search Google for the app... You'll need the donation Version in order to be able to hibernate system apps... You can either buy it on Playstore or download the apk via Google
thanks once again. but you didnt answer the other part of my question, whch is how i can delet those bloatwares after rooting.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Ibiblaze(m): 11:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote author=nani667]

The Greenify app can be downloaded from the Playstore, or search Google for the app... You'll need the donation Version in order to be able to hibernate system apps... You can either buy it on Playstore or download the apk via Google [/quote pls nd pls anyone should help o,I just bought tecno f5 and I want
to root wit framaroot but m seein failed...try o exploit...sometin
like dat...pls is Der any way to root it pls help post d link..tanx
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by wizzyblast(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2014

It's cool.. Also try "epoch 2" ... Way better than shadow gun and the likes

Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by wizzyblast(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tomjazzy2: thanks once again. but you didnt answer the other part of my question, whch is how i can delet those bloatwares after rooting.
Use link2SD application...
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by Tomjazzy2: 4:22am On Oct 01, 2014
wizzyblast:
Use link2SD application...
where can i get it please
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by jreyez(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2014
Happy new month people.
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nuelski10: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
jreyez: Happy new month people.
pls how fast is ur swift 4g,educate me on the subs and setup and other subs.tnks
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nuelski10: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
nuelski10: pls how fast is ur swift 4g,educate me on the subs and setup and other subs.tnks
how much is it
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
Tomjazzy2: thanks once again. but you didnt answer the other part of my question, whch is how i can delet those bloatwares after rooting.

After rooting, bloatware can be easily deleted via apps like Titanium Backup Pro, or better still just download app Uninstall from playstore..... With root access there are many apps that can help you deleted unwanted apps / bloatware..... Just make sure you don't delete the wrong system app, else your phone gets bricked ✔
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by nani667: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
[quote author=Ibiblaze][/quote]

Proceed to Tecno F5 thread and get all the answers you need there
Re: ***ALL Android Os Upgrades, ROOTING, & HD GAMES for All android deviceⓐ*** by justicesky24(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
finished Gangstar rio

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (219) (Reply)

Waptrick Free Music Download Music, Music Lyrics, Games, Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.