Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

Is Tm Lewin The Only Designer That Makes Shirt? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Tm Lewin The Only Designer That Makes Shirt? (2443 Views)

Are T.M.Lewin Shirts Really Made In Aba?? / Original Tm Lewin Shirts And Other Clothing For Sale / Anyone Interested In Bulk Tm Lewin, Austin Reed Or Charles Tyrwhitt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tm Lewin The Only Designer That Makes Shirt? by dayo1401: 5:53pm On May 27, 2008
I really do not understand love for TM lewin in Nigeria, you can hardly find a Thomas pink shirt , Tommy or other designer shirts in nigeria stores. From Lop in Victoria island, to the palm in lekki, to twice as nice in Ikeja and most Big shirts stores, Its all flooded with TM. every cat and Dog wear a shirt with a tail TM LEWIN!!!
I feel its times we mix our stores and make shoping more interesting with varieties of designger shirt to buy not the whole stores flooded with 99% TM lewin.
Nigerian designers, please wake up and start making nice quality shirt that would be expensive also, so we can stop this mass importation.
I bet Nigerians will buy once it is expensive, quality and fine Price range around 7000- 9000
Re: Is Tm Lewin The Only Designer That Makes Shirt? by bouquilife(f): 12:57pm On May 30, 2008
It is true o. I find it hard to understand Nigerians. And the problem they have is that the more expensive a clothe is, the more quality it will be.

They forget the fact some marketers are so greedy them make 100% profit on whatever they sell.

Nigerian should erase this bad habit that they have. I am talking from experience
Re: Is Tm Lewin The Only Designer That Makes Shirt? by uzoo: 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2008
really i keep wondering if thats the only shirt they know on earth,
there are loads of shirt designers out there, but the only thing you find is T.M LEWIN,
Re: Is Tm Lewin The Only Designer That Makes Shirt? by epstitch(f): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2008
hey guys, if TM is all y'all know, then let me show you something new and different. i make shirts for males and females. These ain't ordinary regular shirts. Best of all you can say what you want and don't want on your shirts. From daily wear shirts, to official and african designs, we give the beat when it comes to being different.
I'm a fasion designer, model and makeup artist. wanna know more? call 08037069906
Re: Is Tm Lewin The Only Designer That Makes Shirt? by abujabooks(f): 4:29am On Jun 13, 2008
No.
Re: Is Tm Lewin The Only Designer That Makes Shirt? by ogeeh(f): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2008

[img]
http://www.emailbroadcast.name/uploadfolder/emaillogo1.gif[/img]

Their designs and quality are very good and stand out.thats why alot of people go for them.i lve them too.but they are not the only designers.Even nigerians can make something similar or,even better.Its just that our good designers lack something-Publicity.

They should stop hiding in the dark and spend some money on Adverts, so people can know they exist.
Re: Is Tm Lewin The Only Designer That Makes Shirt? by MethodMan3(m): 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2008
Well becoz TM is pretty much the only affordable for all dis remarketers to sell in Naija!

There are loads of other fine shirtmakers, but it is a question of budget, fashion awareness and knowing the right places

to go!
Re: Is Tm Lewin The Only Designer That Makes Shirt? by HC: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
epstitch , can you post some stuffs you have done

(1) (Reply)

Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! / Tiwa Savage Showed Off Her Hot Legs In A Leather Mini Skirt In New Photos / What Do You Need In Your Wardrobe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.