Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:13 AM

Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! (2403 Views)

Disaster!!! *pics* / ~ 52nd Annual Grammy Awards Red Carpet Moments / Naomi Campbell's Visible Bald Patch Hair Disaster! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by disney(f): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2006
Hey everyone, have u ever had a day that you would call fashion disaster or nightmare. Am talking about you go shopping, try on clothes and everything looks ugly, horrible on you or you wake up in the morning , try on something and everything is so just not right. You put on lip gloss, your mouth looks swollen, you put on mascara, stains your shirt and face, you put on blush, you look like a clown , u try on some new eyeliner and u end up looking like an egyptian monkey, you put on your shoes or heels and the heel breaks down the stairscase or just horrible stuffs seems to be happening. So story story story time don land. shocked grin grin
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by disney(f): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2006
My own story sha, the day l wore an outfit that wasn't just my size. I don't know what the hell l was thinking as l got outside the house, some friend of mine was like, Girl, u never told me you had a big sister.    Also, there was this day , l tried to copy tyra banks by putting on white eyeliner, its sexy on tyra banks but when l tried it , l looked like an alien anywhere l went that day, my friends were like you got eye disease or what the hell is going on with your eyes.?shocked shocked shocked
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by kimba(m): 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2006
@disney

l looked like an alien anywhere l went that day, my friends were like you got eye disease or what the hell is going on with your eyes.?

You should have told them its white apollo grin grin grin grin
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by malibubarb(f): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2006
Ok.
One day my friend told me about a huge club that was jumping off in Los Angeles. I decided to go a buy a new shirt for the night so i looked hot. We show up at the club (me looking hot in my new shirt grin), there are maybe 10 girls with the exact same shirt!!!!!! shocked so i walk outside and ripped the shirt to make it look a little different. undecided But i was definately very embarrased and unhappy cry, lol. but my cut up shirt looked hot so it was ok. smiley hehehe
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by hotangel2(f): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2006
Mines got to be the day i wore a skirt that was my "size" to church, i got to church, stepping out of my dad's car, the next thing i heard was "parakpaka", skirt don tear, yeah people saw! And i was asking some of my friends if they had head tie so i can cover my yansh. But as the 'devil' wanted it, none of them had headties. I ran back in the car, and myself and my dad had to go back home. Some of my friends still make of me for that,

The other day, i had my hair done, fixed it up, jelled it, and men, i had this shanikwa jells that r TALL. Myself an my friend were spose to go to the movies n out to eat. i went to my other friend's house, so we could pick her up and leave from there, reaching her house, My mansion FELL! The whole weave came down my face like this "'shwalala". Talk about embarassment. A guy was there too, and oh boy, thank God he was the nice type.

I took the whole weave out, and jelled my hair down, so we could go to the movies. It wasnt funny.

I have so many fashion disasters, cos im always trying new stuffs.
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by dbee1: 3:06am On Apr 15, 2006
SORRY I DONT KNOW I F I AM STALE COZ I AM NEW TO THIS WEBSITE, BUT I HOPE WE ALL WATCH THE BIG BROTHER NIGERIA SHOW FOR THOSE OF US THAT ARE ABROAD, IT IS VERY INTERESTING AND HAS NOTHING RAZZ AT ALL, THE HOUSE MATES KNOW WASSUP, JUST GO TO WWW.BIGBROTHERNIGERIA.COM, CLICK ON WATCH ON BROADBAND AND REGISTER, DONT BE CHEAP, ITS ONLY 20 DOLLARS AND U CAN WATCH IT 24/7 ON UR PC, ITS NOT TOO LATE WE STILL HAVE 50 MORE DAYS TO WATCH THE HOUSEMATES, THEY ARE REALLY FUN, ITS EXACTLY LIKE BIGBROTHER AFRICA ONLY THAT IT IS MORE INTERESTING, U GUYS SHUD WATCH IT , ATTACHED IS A PIC OF SOME OF THE HOUSE MATES GETTING JIGGY WIV IT, ITS REALLY INTENSE, U WUD BE IMPRESSED
WARNING:IT CUD BE REALLY ADDICTIVE COZ ONCE U START U WUD 4GET SKOOL AND OTHER STUFZ, LOL

Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by spikedcylinder: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2006
Disney,thats one hell of a funny story!!!
Keep them coming people! grin

dbee,i think there's a big brother thread somewhere around these boards.
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by eveseh(f): 8:27pm On May 07, 2006
i dont have it
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by spikedcylinder: 9:15am On May 08, 2006
You dont have what?
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by eveseh(f): 11:50am On May 08, 2006
spikedcylinder:

You don't have what?

my worst fashion disaster or nightmare
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by spikedcylinder: 12:07pm On May 08, 2006
Oh ok,So you are ALWAYS looking fly?
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by eveseh(f): 3:33pm On May 08, 2006
spikedcylinder:

Oh ok,So you are ALWAYS looking fly?

yes indeed cheesy cheesy
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by spikedcylinder: 7:29pm On May 09, 2006
I hear thee.
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by eveseh(f): 8:49pm On May 09, 2006
kiss wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by SMC(f): 3:15pm On May 06, 2007
Mine was certainly a disaster, though i am not sure whether I can call it a fashion disaster (or not).

I was a little girl and I had gone to my big sister's school to "fight" a girl who had been bullying her (I fancied myself tough in those days). Anyway, I was doing alright with the fight as I had the upper hand and there were lots of people cheering me on. Suddenly, I felt my knickers begin to obey the force of gravity and slide down until it was resting round my ankles. To say I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me would be to use a cliché. I don't know how I got them back up, but I made sure I sorted the bully out before beating a hasty retreat amidst jeers. Those were my favourite knickers and I had worn the elastic out (my mum had told me to chuck them out, but I was having none of that. Needless to say that they were condemned to the scrap heap after that humiliating experience).

I still cringe with horror over twenty years later, when I think of that day and that particular incident. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Embassing Fashion Disaster Or Nightmare Moments! by iice(f): 5:50pm On May 08, 2007
LOL funny, never had one though, my jeans, tee and sneakers are always a sure bet and yeah even @ the end of the day when i look worn out, i still think i look presentable and more importantly, i don't bloody care if i aint strutting the lastest fashion trend coz i only do ME

(1) (Reply)

Latest Fashion In Japan / New Arrival! Male Office Shoes, Sneakers,vans, Palm Slippers Etc ! / Engineers Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.