Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta (34018 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2013
Please before we judge, lets know if the story is true
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2013
free2ryhme: women you will never hear wod .. wetin una wan chop no go let una get sense ...

She has put her family into despair with her untimely end

what a pity!

dont be too quick to judge bro, till you hear the full details...i f you dont know what really happened, then you have right to judge
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by dasparrow: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2013
DEGREE2466: That serves them right! Women are too materialistic. Never contented with what they have that is why you will be with a girl and she will be eyeing another guy passing by as if that person is any better than the one with her. Worst of it all is ladies abhoring gentle and caring guys and falling for guys who are cruel and rascal. I have seen a girl saying that there is difference between a boy and a guy. So she has gone and meet a real GUY. Nonsense!!

It is very obvious that a woman out there dumped you hence your bitterness. Are all women materialistic? Have you met all the women in this world? I guess your mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and all your female siblings and cousins are materialistic. That says a lot about the kind of family you are from.

Whose fault is it that you Nigerian-bred males have turned many of your women into money hungry ashawos? If you people don't offer these females money in exchange for their private parts, will they be chasing after you for money? Why are you not equally bitter with the male lecturers in Nigeria who threaten to fail their female students except they have sex with them? Why don't you blame your old pot-bellied politicians and rich men who have wives at home yet their insatiable appetite for sex makes them run around showering these university girls with money and expensive gifts in-exchange for their private parts?

The fact of the matter is, many of you Nigerian-bred men turned these young women into the money hungry human beings that they have become. So, don't complain.

@Post

Its unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2013
Men think say dem get Mind. From Anambra to Lagos. And she fit no know the man. Guys I fear who no fear woman. Expecially the one on a mission.
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by kingthreat(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Girls we know you cant stop runs but wherever you're going and who you're going to see, kindly tell someone close to you. And let the person you are going to see know people know about him. Chikena. That one na survival tactics. No. 2. Buy pepper spray.
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by adee42: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2013
Lashifon: Her mission in de hotel is unknown......which hotel self, which one be lagos hotel na only one hotel dey 4 lagos......na eko hotel and suites abi oriental or sheraton. Baseless info.
.guy how u come take knw all dis hotels naa

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Decryptor(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2013
Those "people" with marks on their cheeks have killed her! Na wah Ooº°˚˚°º≈!
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by nbright: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2013
They know almost all the hotel rooms and their prices of foods and drinks... Even some girls on Nairaland will know the name and room number of the hotel this incident happened when they just see the floor pattern and colour in the pic... Keep on the good work...

2 Likes

Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Revolva(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2013
abi she dey hussle..cos thats what most girl do these days
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Owenmarvis(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2013
amadi_bethel@ya:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=113643
the nigerian police should check her phone no. In mtn office to ascertain who called
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Odunharry(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
rhymesteey: Rip hmmm ASUU wahala!
wetin concern ASUU wit this one?

If na true i wnda wtn she tel her pipu say she wan cm do 4 lag,probably cme visit d relatives here or smtng else...

R.I.P Gal....
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by crackhaus: 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ifykns: Please, the police should conduct autopsy to know the cause of her death. Nigeria Girls and hotel.They will never learn. What a big lose to her family. Very sad. R I P
Are you being serious?
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by nekaa(f): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2013
She has got really long legs... Too bad she can't use them again...
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
free2ryhme:

did ASUU send her to the hotel ?.. if you dont have anything useful to say just waka pass
Thank u o my brother... ASUU went on strike, so effing what? Thats an excuse to do something silly? Let all our young men go stealing then and then blame it on ASUU mtchewwwe
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by airmark(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Decryptor: Those "people" with marks on their cheeks have killed her! Na wah Ooº°˚˚°º≈!

Let the northerners catch you.
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
free2ryhme: women you will never hear wod .. wetin una wan chop no go let una get sense ...

She has put her family into despair with her untimely end

what a pity!
it is not every lady that lodges in a hotel that are there for 'prostitution',some go there for other things outside meeting a 'male'.i lodge in a hotel sometimes if my oga sends me on an official assignment in another state or that i should represent him in xyz meeting.i have a feeling that she commited suicide for reasons best known to her.she could also have been sick and she slumped and died.from the picture above,she looks like she slumped on the floor and people did not come to her aid on time because they didnt know someone slumped in the hotel room and after her time to exit the suite was up,she didnt leave ,hence they had to go to the room and met her lifeless body on the floor.checking in a hotel does not automatically mean * she could have also been as asthmatic patient that wasnt able to get her inhaler on time and no one was able to help her with that so pls stop assuming or concluding when you dont have all the details of an information

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by lastpage: 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
dasparrow:

It is very obvious that a woman out there dumped you hence your bitterness. Are all women materialistic? Have you met all the women in this world? I guess your mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and all your female siblings and cousins are materialistic. That says a lot about the kind of family you are from.

Whose fault is it that you Nigerian-bred males have turned many of your women into money hungry ashawos? If you people don't offer these females money in exchange for their private parts, will they be chasing after you for money? Why are you not equally bitter with the male lecturers in Nigeria who threaten to fail their female students except they have sex with them? Why don't you blame your old pot-bellied politicians and rich men who have wives at home yet their insatiable appetite for sex makes them run around showering these university girls with money and expensive gifts in-exchange for their private parts?

The fact of the matter is, many of you Nigerian-bred men turned these young women into the money hungry human beings that they have become. So, don't complain.

@Post

Its unfortunate.

Chei! shocked shocked shocked
See as "American-Bred Man" dey vex! angry angry shocked
Oyibo don suffer dis time around! grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: So, it is all Nigerian-bred men now?
Same thing you are accusing the other guy of! (Over-generalization!)
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Cestmoi1(f): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2013
Gosh! only God knows wat led to her death.may she rest in peace.
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
nekaa: She has got really long legs... Too bad she can't use them again...
smh,perv. .so you dey get erection for dead body.nawa o
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by lastpage: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
kingthreat: Girls we know you cant stop runs but wherever you're going and who you're going to see, kindly tell someone close to you. And let the person you are going to see know people know about him. Chikena. That one na survival tactics. No. 2. Buy pepper spray.

Meeen, EXPERIENCE is the best Teacher!

Thanks for sharing yours!! kiss kiss

Lastpage!
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by pbling: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2013
it can hapen 2 man or woman,life is risk
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
For a bb, human hair, clothes and make-up that men don't notice, girls are ending their lives and cutting destinies short.
I pity their parents. See how they've chosen to pay back nine months of carrying them in the womb.
Runs girls, pls what are you people going to teach your daughters about chastity and prostitution?
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by joshuaidibia(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
University of nigeria,nsuka in enugu ryt? Nw,wats she doing in lagos hotel? I bet she's nt living there. Nd she has an igbo name. ASUU U SEE WAT IS HAPPENING WEN GRLS STAY AT HOME IDOLY? 2bad for her. I hope she had a great sex b4 she died. RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
a.dee42:
.guy how u come take knw all dis hotels naa
lmao no mind am cheesy
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by slap1(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
abishowzonyine:
Thank u o my brother... ASUU went on strike, so effing what? Thats an excuse to do something silly? Let all our young men go stealing then and then blame it on ASUH mtchewwwe
I guess people don't know the meaning of maybe. Sad.
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
utumunta: For a bb, human hair, clothes and make-up that men don't notice, girls are ending their lives and cutting destinies short.
I pity their parents. See how they've chosen to pay back nine months of carrying them in the womb.
Runs girls, pls what are you people going to teach your daughters about chastity and prostitution?
jo gbenu e soun,see as you dey jabo like say you lick okro soup this morning.na every girl wey lodge for hotel dey go there for runz.all dis omo nna make una dey get small sense na.no wonder fashola's boys dumped una brothers for anambra grin
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by free2ryhme: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
ochongonoko:

dont be too quick to judge bro, till you hear the full details...i f you dont know what really happened, then you have right to judge

How did my comment judge her .

When has "women" become "her"
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
joshua idibia: University of nigeria,nsuka in enugu ryt? Nw,wats she doing in lagos hotel? I bet she's nt living there. Nd she has an igbo name. ASUU U SEE WAT IS HAPPENING WEN GRLS STAY AT HOME IDOLY? 2bad for her. I hope she had a great sex b4 she died. RIP
this one mouth too dey draw.e be like say plenty nairaland males don chop draw soup na why them just dey misyarn any how.na only runz them dey go do for hotel.how about if she had wedding in another state so she had to lodge into a hotel for that purpose.try lati malo number 6 e na grin
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
Revolva: abi she dey hussle..cos thats what most girl do these days
stop the generalization joor.eri ori e,bi eru ole :p8-)
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Dagoma: 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
rhymesteey: Rip hmmm ASUU wahala!

Nonsens! Did ASUU send her all the way from Enugu to Lagos for prost..tion?
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Pennywise(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
Its about time all hotels in Nigeria are mandated to have at least 2 camera-units of CCTV. It costs next to nothing and its crime deterrence value is enormous.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Police Arrests 6 Armed Robbers In Agbara (photo) / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.