Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta (34017 Views)

Two Gay Men Caught In Delta, Handed Over To Chief Priest For Cleansing. Photo / Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Robbers Drown Inside Canal While Escaping With N13,000 (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Wongi378(f): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Its a crazy thn that is hapening this days, it is possible that she innocently followed a frend/frends to the plce!!! I feel for her family... RIP young lady
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Zither(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
almost everyone is quick to put the blame of materialistic drive on the girl that has resulted in her sudden demise...we can all guess but the cold, hard fact is that nobody knows nobody really knows...
RIP Florence
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
And no one is blaming the person that killed her.

Sick society

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
free2ryhme:

did ASUU send her to the hotel ?.. if you dont have anything useful to say just waka pass
Oops Double post.
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by joshuaidibia(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
kulyie: this one mouth too dey draw.e be like say plenty nairaland males don chop draw soup na why them just dey misyarn any how.na only runz them dey go do for hotel.how about if she had wedding in another state so she had to lodge into a hotel for that purpose.try lati malo number 6 e na grin
and u must b dumb to think she's no runs grl. I knw its nt gud 2 cnclude. Bt there re sm sh¡t we knw is true. Had it been cynthia died lyk ds nkor? U wud stl have said she went 4a weddn abi? Otondo! All d way 4rm enugu to lag. She lodge bkos of wedding abi? Guy. Free me jow.

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by joshuaidibia(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
kulyie: this one mouth too dey draw.e be like say plenty nairaland males don chop draw soup na why them just dey misyarn any how.na only runz them dey go do for hotel.how about if she had wedding in another state so she had to lodge into a hotel for that purpose.try lati malo number 6 e na grin
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
joshua idibia: and u must b dumb to think she's no runs grl. I knw its nt gud 2 cnclude. Bt there re sm sh¡t we knw is true. Had it been cynthia died lyk ds nkor? U wud stl have said she went 4a weddn abi? Otondo! All d way 4rm enugu to lag. She lodge bkos of wedding abi? Guy. Free me jow.
nawa o.so person no fit leave enugu go lagos do wedding abi.e must be runz.han han.smh.

BTw who det hold u before,wey you dey talk say make i free you grin anyway proverb has it that whatever you are capable of doing is what you will think another person is doing grin
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
kulyie: nawa o.so person no fit leave enugu go lagos do wedding abi.e must be runz.han han.smh.

Poverty mentality plenty for nairaland. The poor lady is dead, and everyone is blaming her. The killer will be somewhere now having beer and nkwobi. Tomorrow, it might be your sisters, cousin....

I give up
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
AJAxtea: Its tym our ladies ar tied down sumhow..... So sad u had 2 die soon..... R.I.P
to what aja=dog :/
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Airforce1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
Cheiii.. See dis fresh girl wasted just like that cuz of Runs Runs and nothing but Runs...
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by free2ryhme: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
why was the topic to this thread changed . MODERATOR!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ifykns: Please, the police should conduct autopsy to know the cause of her death. Nigeria Girls and hotel.They will never learn. What a big LOSE to her family. Very sad. R I P
shebi e dey sweet you to generalize abi.ok,nigerian boys and yahoo,raping and drug trafficking,they will never learn.what a big loss to their families.

on top of that gbagaun stll dey your post,i mean the capitalized grin
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by joshuaidibia(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
kulyie: nawa o.so person no fit leave enugu go lagos do wedding abi.e must be runz.han han.smh.

BTw who det hold u before,wey you dey talk say make i free you grin anyway proverb has it that whatever you are capable of doing is what you will think another person is doing grin
bros.xori. I no quote u again. No b u dy recharge my etisalat with 200
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
joshua idibia: bros.xori. I no quote u again. No b u dy recharge my etisalat with 200
grin gringrin
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by sultanemerald(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
why is the link on the frontpage, the heading when link is opened and the comments not in harmony?
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by kcreal(f): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
What is happening here? The topic and link say one thing the picture and comments say another.
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Billygee2u: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
alpha conde: This girl is sleeping

Why Nigerians like to fake stories?

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Sike(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
HOEloriburuku Mother.
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by henryphyol(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
Abeg is it only me? The topic on the front Page is different from the thread kiss
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Zither(m): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mods, wot d heck...why did you guys change the topic?
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Enyrem(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
alpha conde: This girl is sleeping
How did u know? cheesy
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Enyrem(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dat is the sign of end time. angry
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by armadeo(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
This thread topic has changed twice now. MODS. WTF
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Zither(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
hmmmm.....again the topic has changed appearance....Mods.
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by armadeo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
The op is trying to get traffic of the fp. You're messing up the fp by changing that shit @ will.
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Decryptor(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2013
henryphyol: Abeg is it only me? The topic on the front Page is different from the thread kiss
Zither: Mods, wot d heck...why did you guys change the topic?
kcreal: What is happening here? The topic and link say one thing the picture and comments say another.
Zither: hmmmm.....again the topic has changed appearance....Mods.
kcreal: What is happening here? The topic and link say one thing the picture and comments say another.
I was about to throw away my phone thinking it was faultY.
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by Didi8: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
the kind indian hemp dem dey smoke for Delta state....na only God go judge dem...Before I been dey think say Indian hemp na India people own. Now Nigerians done grab am with two hands...how dem no go dey die?
Re: Man Drowns While Escaping Police Arrest In Delta by osile2012: 12:13am On Jul 29, 2013
wow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Police Arrests 6 Armed Robbers In Agbara (photo) / Robbery Incident In Bayelsa, Suspect Shot By JTF (Photos) / Kidnapped Professor Gideon Okedayo Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.