Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,329 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why most first born lay wrong foundation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why most first born lay wrong foundation (1498 Views)

Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / Why Do People Like To Have Male Child As First Born? / Are You The First Born In Your Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why most first born lay wrong foundation by lopsoj(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2013
First born are the first child that open the woman matrix and born into a family that have no child before. when they are given birth to, they are over pampered and feels they should be cared for as the first child.
This affect them as they grow up, and they felt spoilt because they lack the necessary trainings. Also for being the first born they have nobody to look up too as their mentor or one who guide them, so they believe what ever they do is right.
Many at times, because of this up bringing, it affects in making the right decisions in life and to lead their younger one's in the right path. Most second born or the third born make mistakes and when you ask them why they act in such way or do such things, they tend to refer you to things they see their first born do or teach them. This is because they use him or her as their ensamples.
Never the less we have some smart first born that seek to look up to someone who is morally and spiritualy good and pick such person as his or her guide. Even his or her parent, if they are good once who have not spoil him or her beyound repair. Many spoilt first born now regret their actions and way of life now because it now hunt them and their young once has suffer from the wrong steps they took after their first borns.
Similarly, this trends also occur more amongs the last born who are too loved by their parent because their parent see them as their last strenght in child bearing. More love and less training is given to them, so they also tends to misbehave and end up being bad eggs.
All of this indiscipline is what we see in our society today, but not saying love and care is not good from parent to child, infact that is the best way to show it, but it must not be to much that will now be to the detriment of such a child. Be moderate
Re: Why most first born lay wrong foundation by EfemenaXY: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2013
What do you mean What do we think about our first borns?

What sort of question is that?
Re: Why most first born lay wrong foundation by Winneygirl(f): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Some people see threads springing up left and right. They too want to start one, regardless of it is sensible or not.

1 Like

Re: Why most first born lay wrong foundation by Popsicle: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
@OP- what is wrong with your first born?
Re: Why most first born lay wrong foundation by EfemenaXY: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
Popsicle: @OP- what is wrong with your first born?

Choi!! grin grin grin
Re: Why most first born lay wrong foundation by Popsicle: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Choi!! grin grin grin
A question was asked & i asked mine in reply. But really it ought to be asked cos maybe there is something that is wrong with the OPs first born that he/she has also noticed with other first borns that you & i are not aware of, so he/she has to be more specific in his/her question.
Re: Why most first born lay wrong foundation by EfemenaXY: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
^^ grin grin grin

You're making me giggle uncontrollably here! cheesy
Re: Why most first born lay wrong foundation by lopsoj(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2013
lopsoj: No sentiment atteached...
frm biblical view, first born are seen not to be more responsible and always find with one bad attitude also let dont get thing done well. Eg cain and abel as we knw to some who read bible, cain kill abel cause abel did the right thing, Esau and jacob, Esau sold his birth right because of food to his younger brother, joseph and is eleven brother's, joseph was sold because he was not love by his brother and Reuben being the firstborn suggest he should be solded instead of being killed. And all this is about how do your first born behave to you and his attitude cause this attitude always run in the blood of most or all first born and the last born happens to be the best... Wise u guys understand by now
Re: Why most first born lay wrong foundation by buklan4realyah(f): 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2013
lopsoj: frm biblical view, first born are seen not to be more responsible and always find with one bad attitude also let dont get thing done well. Eg cain and abel as we knw to some who read bible, cain kill abel cause abel did the right thing, Esau and jacob, Esau sold his birth right because of food to his younger brother, joseph and is eleven brother's, joseph was sold because he was not love by his brother and Reuben being the firstborn suggest he should be solded instead of being killed. And all this is about how do your first born behave to you and his attitude cause this attitude always run in the blood of most or all first born and the last born happens to be the best... Wise u guys understand by now

So r u tryn to say u r d last born in ur family nd u r doing great
while ur first born is living miserable??

cos i didnt get u well

1 Like

Re: Why most first born lay wrong foundation by lopsoj(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

So r u tryn to say u r d last born in ur family nd u r doing great
while ur first born is living miserable??

cos i didnt get u well
wisdom is profitable to direct, jst say ur view abt ur first born and help ursef out of the wat was quote up dere... Now i tink u should av an insight.... Buk

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Call This In Your Language? / So Sad! This Pretty Dies Hours After Giving Birth To Quadruplets (see Photo) / I Will Kill Myself If My Wife dont Accept Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.