Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Early Morn Morn Laughter,laugh And Forget Your Boskoro Sorrow - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Early Morn Morn Laughter,laugh And Forget Your Boskoro Sorrow (582 Views)

Funny Pics To Make You Laugh And Feel Good / Laugh And Forget Your Sorrow / Its Funny!! Laugh And Crack Your Ribs, Exciting Jokes, Best Comedy Gists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Early Morn Morn Laughter,laugh And Forget Your Boskoro Sorrow by Frabidel(f): 10:37am On Jul 27, 2013
Mary lost her BB Z10....

She decided to call the number to see if the thief would be nice enough to pick the call....
She dialled the number and a deep voice answered d phone

AKPORS: Hello,...who is dis ....

MARY: its me, the owner of the phone u are using.

AKPORS: oh, thank God! i have. been looking for you since

MARY: Really? Lookin for me? you want to return the phone?... thank u!

AKPORS: hell no, i want to collect the charger, BB charger is very expensive in the market

MARY: Thunder fire u
Hope i make u guys laugh?
For more jokes,like dis fanpage-www.facebook.com/frabidelly and always visit www.frabidel.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rappers / Quiz For All Nairalanders / NUMBER 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.