Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

What's Your Definition Of An Expert /professional In Any Field ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's Your Definition Of An Expert /professional In Any Field ? (397 Views)

(photo): This Is By Far The Best Definition Of School I Have Seen All My Life / Suggest Project Topic In Any Field Of Study To Help Final Year Student / Can A Biologist Work In Any Field In D Society?.i Need Ur Advice. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Definition Of An Expert /professional In Any Field ? by Cultured(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Foremost , to me , an expert is someone who has vast knowledge in his/her area of endeavor and is up-to-date , irrespective of whether the knowledge is acquired via formal or informal education.

What's your definition of an expert/professional in any field of endeavor ? You be in the know about the capabilities of the following two sets of people , which would you engage his/her service and why ? Sentiment apart !

1 ) Let me use for example ,western part of the country , where Yoruba is the dominant local dialect : Someone from the western part of the country in the filed of building technology , who acquired his knowledge in this industry through informal education and is handicapped in the use of refined English , thus can not sell his service to you through English expression .

2) Formally educated person in the same building industry , with well refined English abilities in his arsenal , but obviously lacking in the in-depth technical know-how - here, I'm referring to people who uses formal paper certificate and refined English language to gloss their ignorant .

(1) (Reply)

Testing! / For Yabatech Post Utme Helpand Assitance Enter Here / Uniosun New Post Utme Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.