Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business (20362 Views)

Forex Restrictions - Nigerians Run To Ghana Togo Others To Source Dollars / #5 Reasons Why You Should Use E-banking In Nigeria / How To Make Money From Network Marketing Without Talking To People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by donpy(m): 10:23am On Feb 22, 2015
The 2 best mlm network marketing companies that really pays nigerians
Organo gold
Registration-
Consumer: $50. Enroller gets N0
Gold pack: $200. Enroller gets $20
Retail-members buy black coffee for e.g. at N5500 and sell @ N8000
Binary system:You can only reg 2pple = ($40)
Top guys share 3% of global sales
Highest earner- Holton buggs=$1.150m every month
Total number of people in his team is about 5,000,000persons(population of some countries)
Leg balancing- For ex you have 20pple on your right leg and 5pple on ur left. You only get paid 5members worth of volume point until u balance d legs.
Holton buggs registered over 750pple within his first 24hrs.

Trévo
Registration-
Consumer- N15000 Enroller gets N3600
Powerstart- $201/N33800. Enroller gets- $60/N11000
Retail- members gets 1bottle at N7500 and sells for N12000
Unilevel system- You can register unlimited no of pple directly to yourself and also earn unlimited $60 bonus
One of d Highest earner- Segun Sosanya= N12m every month
Total number of people in his team is about 8000pple.
Judge for urself wich is better.

If you think your mlm company is better than any of this just post here.
Want to learn more about Trévo regardless of what you have heard hit me up on whatsapp on 09093200039.
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by donpy(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Directors in Trévo share 15% of global sales
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by vaniesexy: 11:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
e business network is better than oregano gold n Trevor,one of d highest earner of organo gold smart Alozie is promoting e business network, is going to be d biggest network in d world, is e business different from soda,add me on watapp n know more,is an opportunity u can never regret if u take action. watapp me on 08161679285, Google smart Alozie one of d top earners of organo gold in nigeria
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by Adele200(m): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Well, i don't really know much about the topic. I actually have a lot of ways anyone can start making money online legitimately, visit www.easymoneybag.com. If you need any help, let me know.
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by MLMProduct: 1:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
Useful site when MLM Product concern :
MLM PRODUCTS
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by JustEmmy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2015
Just came across this thread and it is very interesting. The MLM industry in Nigeria will boom as more professionals get into the business and grow strong teams.

I am currently with Longrich and I believe it is one of the best companies around. U enjoy bonuses, incentives including degree scholarship and executive MBA in the USA. U also get to benefit from biz connect with the other top companies they do business with.

If u want to find out more about Longrich, pls WhatsApp me on 08068797083.
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by donpy(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2016
Until people begin to understand that in network marketing cars, bonus and incentives are only by products of chasing residual passive income thet industry would never move in africa. You dont come online or offline to tell pple i think company A is the best becuase they give bonuses like cars, travels and award. lets be sincere, dint tell us the reward, tell us the activity that brought about the reward and lets see if we can duplicate that activity.
If Organo gold was making a lot of moni has he always claim to then with organo gold, then why did he leave to set up his own. i told him then that ebn would not work in lagos because lagosians always search into the details and they would uncover that he is just scamming people off their money. And only God would judge Smart and the Revrd Fathers with hm in Enugu, Abia and Ph using the name of God to promote a money stealing scheme just for personal interest.

Listen guys, making money is easy but making sustainable income passively the value given MUST affect the economy.
Thanks
Paul Show
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by maazi99: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2016
Money the say is not easy!
check http://chuksguide.com for lifestyle guides for free
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 03, 2016
Who ever is still thinking mlm is not a business is still on a long thing. For your information no business survives without networking, even our Nigerian banks have all delved into networking with the caption "refer n win". Do you think they are fools for doing that? They know that people want to make money and they provide them with an amazing opportunity to convince their family and friends to come and open an account with them and get paid for their effort. As for me, am addicted to my network marketing business and if you care to know how I make 3k daily with an investment of just N1, 000, contact me with the number on my signature let's discuss business.
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by Davone: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lollzzz, Network Marketing everywhere!!! It's funny actually, because the Average Man won't discover a cave filled with gold and call others to share...He'll rather hide it. I'm sure Network Marketing works for those who diligently do it, but if you wonder why ppl ain't interested most times...its Simple. If you speak of a Business opportunity that is structured in a way that your own success depends on me or others joining your network, dat ain't A Cave of Gold, cos we need to do like wise to Increase.. #Dependency.
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by MWorkers(m): 5:59am On Apr 10, 2017
Network Marketing Business (NMB) is a knowledge-and-help based millionaire-making business model of this 21st century for serious, teachable and trustworthy people who LIKE HELPING PEOPLE at their own free time without disturbing their normal work or schooling.

With one-time 1,000 NAIRA Money-Back Guaranteed, you can become a Godly Extraordinary Millionaire (GEM) by simply HELPING your five favourite friends with Proverbs 19:4 and Psalm 35:27 mindset to become godly millionaires like yourself without selling anything to anybody. Like the legendary Zig Ziglar rightly mentored us: "Stop selling and start helping."
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
vonskyes:

I don't agree with you sir!!!
1. Network marketing is a business!
2. What you get out of Network marketing business is proportional to the amount of work you put into it.
3. The benefits outweigh the odds
4. Your success depends 100% on your mindset
Drop ur email address and I'll tell you more, by the time I'm done you would have been enlightened.
Best Regards.
I'm not the poster but I'm interested
Re: 5 Reasons Nigerians Run Away From Network Marketing Business by Amadi84: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2022
How I dream that Nigerians will understand network marketing and engage in it as a full time business.

One day, a Nigerian owned MLM company will rule the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Key Impacts To Expect From Dangote’s Diesel Price Cut To N1,000 / Stop Putting Old Notes In ATMs Or Face Penalty – CBN Warns Commercial Banks / 5 Things You Must Know To Live Above The Current Recession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.