Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older (16080 Views)

Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. / Ladies: 10 Style Errors That Make You Look Older / Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by bimflash(f): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2013
shes kidding ryt? ..
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by druid06(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2013
She doesn't look younger, she just had the body/physique/stature of a 20 year old. Her face is actually 47 years old.
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by nbright: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2013
Where are those Nairaland "feminists"?, here's a woman that's willing to go to any lenght to get a man and you lots are here talking ******.... She ain't even a Nigerian.. You all copy the western women now here is a western woman worthy of copying..
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by 2fine2fast(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2013
rubbish tins
Just come and spend one month in Nigeria
precisely Lagos.
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by beezman(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2013
She still looks good for a woman of 47.
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by playmode(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2013
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by prettysom(f): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2013
she doesn't look 20 to me lyk she claims to. She dresses lyk she is.. & moreso,, she is not tellin us d truth abt wat is breakin her marriages & relationships. Cos evry guy loves a beautiful,, young & vibrant woman. Mayb she dresses to attract d younger guys & wen her spouses complain,, she'l resit. Well.... Anyone can cook up a story to make him or her popular. If dey tell her dey can do a surgery to make her get wrinkles nw,, she go run...!! Mtcheeeew.

3 Likes

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Cyprian213(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
What a world! My case is exactly the opposite of hers. I am 30 his month but every body thinks am forties. Sometimes i even wonder if my mum gave me a wrong age.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
Rubbish!!!! Know 2 50year old women that look way younger than this crap I'm seeing..

1 Like

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by sylve11: 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
horlajide: A lotta delutional people out there these days, the other day other it was one not so good-looking lady who wanted to stop working cos "she was being sexually harassed everyday" the next it was another who claimed to live on air only no foodangry angry

Even if they tell her it's possible I believe she won't do it cos she's only seeking attention.

Even with blurry eyes I wouldn't look at this tin twice

lmao grin grin cool
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by redsun(m): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Is she crazy or what?She is looking for fifteen minutes fame and she seem to have gotten it.

How on earth will anybody want to make him/herself look older for no apparent health reason?
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by sylve11: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Cyprian213: What a world! My case is exactly the opposite of hers. I am 30 his month but every body thinks am forties. Sometimes i even wonder if my mum gave me a wrong age.

lol grin grin cool
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
Let her relocate to Naija and experience the hustle and bustle of Lagos, drink garri in the morning, eba in the afternoon, cassava bread at night plus the scorching sun,nobody will tell her to change her mind.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by makahlj2: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
Show her the picture of this poor 15-years old girl who looks like a granny, and I believe this madness will be cured. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Skmoda360(m): 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
IvyBlue: She should start by dressing her age,I dont think she needs any kind of surgery undecided ,attention seeking is a bitch!!
...and her wig/weave is horrible!! lipsrsealed
Mmmmmmm!!! Still thinking about your write-up.
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by kcee31(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Menh I dnt see anytin young abt dx woman,she's jx fit datz all. Taking a gud look at face n u see old clearly,so I dnt get d gist unless say na she de end her relationships or derz a missin link to d story.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by chiomzys(f): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
Some women here luk even younger dan she does with same age as her.she shld dress like a responsible grandma n she will luk her age.wowo woman

1 Like

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by swtme(f): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
She still luks old 2 me if she wanna luk 60 then make she go find iro n buba then throw away that trash she is wearing

1 Like

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Ayab1203(f): 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
Ooooo puulease! Madam attention seeker ,we know U love the attention so quit whinning!
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by maxisfield(f): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hahahahahahahahha, laf no gree me...hu told ds woman she dosnt luk 47 Mama you luk 47 you jus nid to dress ur age.hahahahahaha I laf again,women sha! grin
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
*In Joel Ortiz' Voice

Skinny jeans don't mean ya a.rse shoots it means ya booty claps grin
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by RedCard1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2013
@OP I think u made a mistake here. U said she got married @24 and her eldest child is 25, how come she is 47? Don't tell me she's like Taye Taiwo who is said to be 11years older than his twin brother. Abeg make a correction on her age. Well, to be honest, she doesn't look like she's in her 20s. She just looks like a 38-40years old lady who takes good care of herself and it's very good. Saying she wants to look older means she's seeking attention. Maybe she has to take a look @ Halle Berry, Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks, Nicole Kidman, Ibenabo Fiberesima, Bianca Ojukwu, Nike Oshinowo and the rest of the 40 something years old ladies that looks good for their ages. Also she needs to work on her dress sense, let her start dressing her age. All the same, she's a beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
Flyboy Zee: Let her come to Naija, Senator Yerima and his ilks will kill themselves to have her, thinking she's an underaged girl. lol.

Every man to his own.
lol!
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by dynamicbuzz(f): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
I was expecting to see a baby_faced woman...when she sees me,she'd knw the real definition of looking younger than ur real age
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by toshmann(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2013
abeg change topic . . .
this woman looks 47yrs old . . . . what is she talking about?
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by kwajahafiz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2013
She looks her age..just dressing like a teeny bopper...
terribly looking for attention. She is not gonna have surgery to look older.....she is a lying to ya ll...
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Bimpss(f): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
nbright: Where are those Nairaland "feminists"?, here's a woman that's willing to go to any lenght to get a man and you lots are here talking ******.... She ain't even a Nigerian.. You all copy the western women now here is a western woman worthy of copying..

Who is this fool??
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Bimpss(f): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
She honestly doesn't look younger to me like she claim she does. Does she look like she might be in her early or mid 40's? sure. But in her 20's?? Absolutely not. I just feel like she is doing this because she is fishing for compliments, and she wants people to assure her that she is alright for her age. If she really wants to start looking like her age:she needs to start dressing like she is almost 50,and Stop using makeup.Voila! Her problem would be fixed.
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by druid06(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Bimpss: She honestly doesn't look younger to me like she claim she does. Does she look like she might be in her early or mid 40's? sure. But in her 20's?? Absolutely not. I just feel like she is doing this because she is fishing for compliments, and she wants people to assure her that she is alright for her age. If she really wants to start looking like her age:she needs to start dressing like she is almost 50,and Stop using makeup.Voila! Her problem would be fixed.

Thank you!
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by biafranqueen: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hahaha she should dress age appropriate. I am in my 30s and look like I am in my 20s and the only time young guys chat me up is when I am at the gym because of my attire.
To be honest I look way younger without makeup then with makeup. The way you present yourself and your dressing is the problem. Really showing your stomach like a teenager does not mean you look young.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? / Trendy Ankara Styles To Rock. / What Perfume Do U Use And How Much Does It Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.