Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older (16077 Views)

Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. / Ladies: 10 Style Errors That Make You Look Older / Juliet Ibrahim Debuts Short Natural Hair…are You Feeling Her Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
free2ryhme: ... complexity issues is wrong with this lady

You old you complain
you young you complain
you fat you complain
you slim you complain
you tall you complain
you short you complain

Human beings are insatiable

If some woman are dark they bleach to be light skinned
If some woman have big breast they have surgery to remove them.
Some have nice hair and they prefer to be bald.
ITS OFFICIAL : [b]SOME WOMAN ARE NEVER SATISFIED ![/b]E So lets try Love ourselves !
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by supaeagles(m): 1:19am On Jul 29, 2013
Red_Card: @OP I think u made a mistake here. U said she got married @24 and her eldest child is 25, how come she is 47?.....
My thoughts exactly... unless it was getting knocked up/child birth first and then marriage @25
Red_Card: ...Don't tell me she's like Taye Taiwo who is said to be 11years older than his twin brother. ..
oh my Lord . grin grin grin
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by khiaa(f): 3:40am On Jul 29, 2013
This woman looks every bit of 47 even more so, if that is her daughter she reminds me of a younger janet jackson. But yeah, that woman needs to leave the drugs alone because young looking she is not. I'm sure her manner of dressing and her behavior is what caused the problems in her relationships.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by khiaa(f): 3:47am On Jul 29, 2013
nbright: Where are those Nairaland "feminists"?, here's a woman that's willing to go to any lenght to get a man and you lots are here talking ******.... She ain't even a Nigerian.. You all copy the western women now here is a western woman worthy of copying..

How is this woman worthy of copying, is it the youthful way she dresses because it surley isn't her looks.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by biafranqueen: 5:18am On Jul 29, 2013
khiaa: This woman looks every bit of 47 even more so, if that is her daughter she reminds me of a younger janet jackson. But yeah, that woman needs to leave the drugs alone because young looking she is not. I'm sure her manner of dressing and her behavior is what caused the problems in her relationships.
My Dear you hit the nail on the head. She is busy looking for attention and competing with her daughter in dressing. She really has a self esteem problem it is very obvious. How can a husband bad belly his wife's good looking? What he will be upset about is her always seeking unnecessary attention and acting immature. How can you leave two husbands because you look young, except you dont act your age but your shoe size which is what it sounds like by your comments.
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Dovahkiin(m): 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
err she looks 47 to me smh undecided undecided , looking half your age?

Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by laprince(m): 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
$wtme:
She still luks old 2 me if she wanna luk 60 then make she go find iro n buba then throw away that trash she is wearing

Hi $wtme.could reach me on charleyman4real@yahoo.com. or beta stil 08053804182
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by laprince(m): 5:01am On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=$wtme]She still luks old 2 me if she wanna luk 60 then make she go find iro n buba then throw away that trash she is wearing[/quot

She already looks old to me even. She should just dress her
age. Am seeing AGE everywhere around her. She only looks skimpy and sporty
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by swtme(f): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
laprince:

Hi $wtme.could reach me on charleyman4real@yahoo.com. or beta stil 08053804182

Bros we are not in romance section o
Re: Grandma Wants Cosmetic Surgery To Make Her Look Older by Donmax5060(m): 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2015
See her oo she no even happy. God fogive you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Piercing Of Men's Ear. What's Your Moral View On It? / Is Self-Love The Key To Ending Africa’s Skin Bleaching Syndrome? / Trendy Ankara Styles To Rock.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.