Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) (2589 Views)

Davido Shoots A Gun From The Balcony Of His home / Photo Of P-square Chilling With Awilo Longomba In His Hotel Room / ‘The Resident’ Hotel: Osita Iheme Set To Unveil His Hotel In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by bishopjoe02(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
He hasn't exactly been keeping a low profile recently, becoming known for his 'pop brat' antics.

And Justin Bieber was at it again on Thursday as he was photographed spitting over a hotel balcony onto a crowd of waiting fans.

Showing just what he thought of the throng of adoring girls, the pop superstar can be seen hurling saliva over them ahead of his concert in Toronto as his amused friends looked on.

After the disgusting act, the star seemed to be pleased with himself, turning to his group of admiring friends to laugh.

His impressed pals joined in with the tearaway teen and then they all crowded around him as he took a snap on his phone.

Seeing the reaction from his legions of loyal fans, Justin seems to get even more amused and starts filming them on his phone.

This is not the first time Bieber has been accused of spitting.

Earlier this month, an Ohio based DJ alleged Bieber confronted him inside a bar and 'spat in his face' because the pint sized superstar suspected he was taking pictures of him.

'He called my mom something, called my dad something, called me something ... and spit in my face,' the DJ alleged to TMZ.

Back in January, Bieber was accused of 'spitting in a woman's water bottle' when he encountered her in a North Carolina gym.

The woman alleged Justin or one of his entourage 'spat into her Gatorade' - claims later denied by Bieber's camp.

The singer was also reported to have 'spat in his neighbour's face' in March after the neighbour complained he was driving his new Ferrari 'insanely fast,' according to TMZ.

Sources connected to Justin's security team told the website there was no physical contact between the star and the neighbour.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2379981/Justin-Bieber-lives-pop-brat-spits-balcony-crowd-adoring-fans.html#ixzz2aGcnOmpE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by kabe(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
WTF!!!!! I don't knw wat people see in celebs....
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by Cashkhiid(m): 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Wtf!! Justin BARBER again??What is wrong with all these American musicians? First na Rihanna wey dey display her tiny 'brez' now na BARBER wey dey troway spit 4 people head?? that one no fit happen for naija sha! angry shocked angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by bishopjoe02(m): 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Cashkhiid: Wtf!! Justin BARBER again??What is wrong with all these American musicians? First na Rihanna wey dey display her tiny 'brez' now na BARBER wey dey troway spit 4 people head?? that one no fit happen for naija sha! angry shocked angry cheesy

how i wish this happened in Nigeria...Imagine tuface doing this...i just can imagine the beating and stoning he will recieve

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by Symphony007: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
You folks are here being outraged. Those girls are there fighting who the spit will land on because it will be the highlight of the lives. Some will even catch it and the next thing it's on e bay bidding for thousands of dollars.
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by Cashkhiid(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
bishopjoe02:

how i wish this happened in Nigeria...Imagine tuface doing this...i just can imagine the beating and stoning he will recieve
Ma bro you are correct if any artiste tries this in Nigeria, some parts of his body will be damaged beyond recognition oh no be small tin oh the way the whites dey think at times dey wonder me
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by MsSpaqs(f): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2013
Dats just disgusting so he's nw a 'spitter'.Stupid boi
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by vivianbelema(f): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
na wao nothing man pikin no go hear.
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by tellwisdom: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2013
You foolissh gurls shld sit in ur house angry angry
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by fr3do(m): 12:30am On Jul 28, 2013
Fortunately for him,there is no provision for spitting in U.S laws
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 28, 2013
His fans sld make a fortune out of his spittle showers by auctioning it...
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by chistar01(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2013
Lol, and when I say white girls are dumb, you people would think I dont know what am saying. SMH. Well they say pride comes before fall. #gbam!
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by IboBoyNuel(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
Symphony007: You folks are here being outraged. Those girls are there fighting who the spit will land on because it will be the highlight of the lives. Some will even catch it and the next thing it's on e bay bidding for thousands of dollars.

Lwtmb..tRue talk. Americans fit do anifin
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by slimyem: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Justin Beiber now turned King Cobra huh?

1 Like

Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by IboBoyNuel(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2013
bishopjoe02:

Na dat ein bald head me go first break
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by bishopjoe02(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
IboBoyNuel:

Na dat ein bald head me go first break

hahahahhahhahahahahahah...
Re: Justin Bieber Spits On Fan From His Hotel Balcony (photo) by Drpazienza: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
2 bad for him to do dat kind of act.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Angelo Collins Stuns In New Photos (PHOTOS) / Guys On Nairaland Are Ugly / IK Ogbonna’s Pregnant Fiancee Sonia Morales Shares Sexy New Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.