Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures (40727 Views)

Taiwo Oyebanjo Weds Dotun Ojuolape (Pictures) / Taiwo Oyebanjo & Dotun Release Pre-Wedding Pictures / Meet Dbanj's Sister; Taiwo Oyebanjo (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by sage2(m): 5:07am On Jul 28, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Hmmmmmmmmn!
Wen will i get married?

When ever you decided to.
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by musiwa35: 5:19am On Jul 28, 2013
the word of God says children are inheritance from God, from this point, your womb will bear great thing. and the door of heaven shall pour favour on you. anything both of you touch shall be Gold. no weapon form against you shall propers.

snail feel pain because it has shell from this point and one who dear to harm both of you, let pain prevent them.

when the sun set in the morning the world becomes fresh may both of your life become fresh

by this prayer mountain i hold. may God anoint and door beginning to open for your husband. unmerited favour , let it be yours.

may others plant and both of you reap.

every time you kneel down to greet your husband , may cool cloud of heaven bring you unmerited favour.
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by Tczar(m): 5:25am On Jul 28, 2013
Cool,nice1 congrat!
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by laykhorn(m): 5:25am On Jul 28, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: Damn! What an ugly of a bride. Very big deal indeed
Bad belle!!! But before you come here to spew rubbish.

Get back to High school for English classes

^^^hint
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by amiskurie(m): 5:41am On Jul 28, 2013
WHY IS MY POST HIDDEN.BECAREFUL O!
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by musiwa35: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2013
my advice to coco sister. alway kneel down to give your husband food. cut your cloth not according to your size but according to your cloth you have.

if you need seven meat and your husband only have one , divided that 1 meat into 7. you have 7 meat. what am i trying to tell you. do not look at what other people are doing.

do not bring your mother or father in on what is going on in your house. it is none of their business. do not tell a pastor anything. 90% of pastor will exploit you for money.

the only best friend that you can pour your heart to his God, cocomistress , i dont know what to call you, since your brother calls himself cocomaster.

it shall be well with you and your husband, the eyes of the world will not be on you. your enemy shall not know joy that they dont wish for you.
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by safarigirl(f): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2013
The only thing 'traditional' about this wedding from the pics so far, is THEIR OUTFITS
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by silversonuc(m): 7:08am On Jul 28, 2013
tellwisdom(m):10:17pmOnJul 27

Very ugly looking people. Even with their make up....The guy smiling like skan skan patient, while the gurl rubbed pan cake like person wey chook face inside dust...#ImOut

ma man u b idiot sha, dts sounds like d voice of a frustrated person, 1 tin a poor man is good at is badmouthing others, jealousy sha.

Meanwhile d post said he arrived with timaya and odas, av seen timaya, wia r d odas na, abi d banj no get friends?
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by luxs(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2013
:Ddebanj ma apologies , could nt mk ur kid sister weeding ....i had a seriouz meetin @ chinco&belgium

lw2kmh
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by nbright: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2013
Congrats to her... Wishing her a happy married life and a lenghty one... I hope there will be a veil, ring, an elderly man will walk her down to the alter, etc?... That's what is known as a wedding..
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by Chilug(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2013
arcbabe: Congratulations to the couple. My own time will soon come IJN grin grin
AMEN!
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 28, 2013
Finally, D'banj has settled down.
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2013
GeJ79: SEE AS TIMAYA FRESH .......... MONEY GOOD NO BE SMALL
timaya na certified fresh kid
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by PrettyGaby(f): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2013
congrats but girl, with all that makeup on your face, the retailer must ve run out of supplies
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by bakaresarah: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2013
gistyinka:

Award wining Afro Pop singer D’banj’s Younger Sister Taiwo Oyebanjo, got married to radio presenter of Cool FM’s Dotun today.

The Dotun families and friends traveled from Lagos to the Oyebanjo’s hometown in Shagamu, Ogun State for the traditional wedding. It was reported yesterday that D’banj arrived the venue alongside with Timaya and others.

Their white wedding is expected to hold on August 3, 2013.

Congrats to the couple

http://www.gistyinka.com/dbanjs-younger-sister-taiwo-and-cool-fms-dotuns-traditional-wedding/
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by beautyng(f): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2013
see you and bad mouth, ur sis fine pass am
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 28, 2013
tellwisdom: Very ugly looking people. Even with their make up sad....The guy smiling like skan skan patient, while the gurl rubbed pan cake like person wey chook face inside dust. sad..#ImOut angry
do you ever have anything positive to say about others?
Why are you so sad?
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2013
ferhyntorlah: I don't like the Makeup and neck piece(just too much).

I still prefer her look in the "remember the dates" picture she took with her boo.

She looked young and fresh unlike this look that made her look older.
Seconded!

Colour riot

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by elohorayodele: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Wen will i get married?

next wk satday, e nor hard nah, jst find one bobo to buy kola, a crate of beer n dats all
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by elohorayodele: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Wen will i get married?

next wk satday, e nor hard nah, jst find one bobo to buy kola, a crate of beer, tfare to pay danfo on ur way to ur parents n dats all
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by moturayokefas: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2013
Congrat to her, nice pics dere she looks pretty
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by glo12(f): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2013
Evanisgud: Is that neckles on her neck?
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by glo12(f): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2013
Evanisgud: Is that neckles on her neck?

Was wondering too. Nt A̶̲̥̅̊ nice combination
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by Goldienana(f): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2013
Dotun trvl to shagamu ogun state, before nko na mai house Dotun supos travl come? HML fine gal.
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by telim: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2013
congrat oh. But that makeup makes her look like a 3D cartoon with some bevel effect and shadows. Let me start my fireworks and flash to get carry out some animation effect out of her 3D cartoon graphics.
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Wen will i get married?
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by gwas(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sweet things
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by crackhouse(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2013
Timaya don dey fine oo. see fyn boiiiii.
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by lordtony27(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2013
xo annoying hw sum jobless ppl lay silly comments on d brides neckless nd hw dey fink her make up is all messed up,if in d nearest future dey end up not getting married dey start blamin it on d old woman in dere village.insultin ppl dat dnt even knw dey exist,geez u guyz shuld stop hateing nd get urself a life...
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by toygod2: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
TIMAYA
Re: Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nickyspice(f): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: Damn! What an ugly of a bride. Very big deal indeed
Guy why u dey beef? undecided If u no get wetin to talk jz waka pass! Btw..hapi married life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christmas Party At The Five Star Mansion (Photos) / Fola Falana Is Engaged. Falz' Sister Set To Marry (Photos) / Davido's Daughters, Imade And Hailey, Celebrate Their Halloween In US (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.