Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

MUST READ: Make Your Own Income From Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / MUST READ: Make Your Own Income From Here (849 Views)

Must Read!!!!make N300,000 Monthly Online In A LEGIT Way / Must Read!!!!make N300,000 Monthly Online In A Legitimate Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUST READ: Make Your Own Income From Here by chuksconnects: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
You can start your own income and even resolve your own personal PC issues within 12hours.
most people out there are having one or two issues with their computers both personal and public computers like in a cafe.
You can be a BOZZ and start earning from your learning just with 12hours online tutorial.
here are some interesting packages you wouldn't want to miss;

- how to install professional avast antivirus that expires 2050 instead of paying 60-90 us dollars(that's for a lifetime you know)
- learn how to install AVG antivirus that expires 2035
- how to get activation key and serials key for ANY windows software FREE! you wouldn't have to pay for activations anymore
- how to unlock all modem. this enables you to use different SIM of another network provider instead of buying another modem that costs up 6,000naira.
- be economical,stop wasting huge money subscribing for your modem.learn how to pay less and get unlimited access .

be a bozz of your own today. you can send a mail to linconltd@yahoo.com OR call us on 08184213814.
Re: MUST READ: Make Your Own Income From Here by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 28, 2013
well since you cant help my brothers and sisters here for what you are getting for free [size=20pt]i will!!![/size] guys after showing you everything dis guy will sell to you for cash, pls dont start asking me dumb questions.if you are smart you will understand everything i will teach you now but if you are not, pls pay him money to show you exactly what i just wrote here.
lesson no 1. download and install vuze, goto vuze.com its a free download.

lesson no 2. goto http://kickass.to/ on dis website you can download movies(latest ones),tv shows(series),music ,games, books, animations , applications(softwares)cos i know some people will start asking whats application, that will pisss me off.
Re: MUST READ: Make Your Own Income From Here by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 28, 2013

Re: MUST READ: Make Your Own Income From Here by chuksconnects: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2013
thanks for advertising your self Mr Google Pikin.
life isn't charity, and who told we requested or requesting for money?
you just think you can comment what ever that comes into your head without thinking?
just be careful so you wont be banned
Anti_Bullshit!
Re: MUST READ: Make Your Own Income From Here by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2013
mchewww

Re: MUST READ: Make Your Own Income From Here by afinity: 6:51am On Jul 31, 2013
Advertising yourself it is good remember to browse the internet for free, make money online, watch free DSTV etc log to www.nairaclass.com
Re: MUST READ: Make Your Own Income From Here by folafola(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2013
what do i say here now

(1) (Reply)

Windows Explorer Is Restarting/stopped Working / Test / Can I Upgrade My Pc CPU Processor From Intel Celeron To Intel Core I5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.