Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding (1589 Views)

See This Photo Of D’banj & Dotun Cool Fm Few Years Ago / Taiwo Oyebanjo Weds Dotun Ojuolape (Pictures) / Taiwo Oyebanjo And Dotun’s Traditional Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding by trendystuf(f): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
The traditional wedding of Taiwo Oyebanjo, the younger sister of D'banj, Taiwo Oyebanjo and Dotun of Cool Fm is currently taking place at Remo Majestic Hotel, Sagamu in Ogun State. D'banj already arrived yesterday and was spotted around town. Their white wedding holds next week Saturday. Congratulations to them. More pictures after the cut.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/07/first-photos-from-taiwo-oyebanjo-dbanjs.html

Re: First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding by braine(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Her make-up is just too much.

1 Like

Re: First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding by angelTI(f): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
Her make up in the first pix is scary
Nice and cool colour combo. HML to the lovebirds

1 Like

Re: First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
abeg i dey hungry or
Re: First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding by Cashkhiid(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin Happy Married Life to the couple!
Re: First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding by adiona(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
Her make up artist desrves 10 lashes of koboko, nawa o

2 Likes

Re: First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding by nmaihat: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2013
Her neck beads... Hmmmm, no bi small tin lipsrsealed
Re: First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding by Shugamania(f): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nice decor.
Re: First Photos From Taiwo (d'banj's Sister) & Dotun Of Cool FM Wedding by mimicue(f): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2013
Lmao her beads tho smh

(1) (Reply)

2shot Checks His Wife's Behind.photo / Yinka Ayefele- My Affair With Patience Jonathan And How I Lost My Spinal Cord / Peter Okoye Responds To Rumours That His Family Didn't Support Of His Marriage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.