Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian (3065 Views)

Which Affiliate Programs Is Best For Nigerian Bloggers To Join And Earn Big? / Anybody Help With Affiliate Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by ibietela2(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hello guys, today i will be sharing some affiliate marketing tips with you....

Note: am not a guru or an expert am just a newbie trying to help others like me, no big questions please.

And oh i haven't gotten any checks from affiliate programs as my earnings are still waiting to reach threshold.

Back to the topic, i will only share what I know with you and company that accept Nigerians, so you don't need to pay for virtual address and all that.

Recommended Affiliate Networks.
cj.com
Shareasale.com
Linkshare.com
Moreniche.com

These are the few ones that accept US and are very good unlike Clickbank.

I will suggest you go with the first two.

Let me know your thoughts and ideas.... Gurus can contribute too.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by Amyr: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2013
Cj.com is a horror
Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by ibietela2(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
Amyr: Cj.com is a horror

How
Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
Amyr: Cj.com is a horror

How?

Am making some few $$$$ there from Jumia alone just with their links in some of my blog posts.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by ibietela2(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

How?

Am making some few $$$$ there from Jumia alone just with their links in some of my blog posts.

I wonder ooooo.....
Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by Godwin10(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2013
You guys could check this out http://smartbusinessonly.com/doneforyou/?ap_id=godan . Its a Nigerian based affiliates program, far more better than clickbank. (Hush ,Dont tell anyone, thats where i make my passive income).
Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by ibietela2(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Godwin10: You guys could check this out http://smartbusinessonly.com/doneforyou/?ap_id=godan . Its a Nigerian based affiliates program, far more better than clickbank. (Hush ,Dont tell anyone, thats where i make my passive income).

Joseph..........
Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by sambennywhite: 10:53am On Sep 09, 2013
[b]Try out this friends

Vendor:[/b] Monetize your knowledge buy selling your eBooks,Software,Manuals,Apps,Audio Books,Games,Graphics,Video,Music and More. Our Hundreds of Affiliates help you get buyers and receives commission for each sales.

[b]Affiliate: [/b]Monetize your audience by marketing vendors products and earn over 90% commission for each sales.Start earning money through your audience without having to create your own product.

Post Business Deals: Get clients for every of your business deals or services through our affiliate networks.

www.shopkudi.com

Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by enigmatique(m): 1:02am On Oct 02, 2013
@Ibietela2: I followed u here frm another thread. There u talked about "ppd". Can u pls give me d definition & full gist?*waiting*
Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by Ijyoung(m): 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2014
Check this out I urge all nigerians to join. www.pluginprofitsite.com/main-38354
Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by globalwaly(m): 11:59am On Aug 09, 2014
ibietela2:

I wonder ooooo.....

Maybe because he didn't work for him..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by MyLoadedPlace: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
Check these site out, please register via the links to get started. http://www.pineoakfarm.com/affiliates/myloadedplace/signup http://www.shopify.com/?ref=myloadedplace voguepay.com/14306-23635 www.facebook.com/myloadedplace
Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by Princealex1(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Godwin10:
You guys could check this out http://smartbusinessonly.com/doneforyou/?ap_id=godan . Its a Nigerian based affiliates program, far more better than clickbank. (Hush ,Dont tell anyone, thats where i make my passive income).
bro hw true is this bz? R u into it nd hw guarantee is it in getting a tangible amount from it? Would like to join cus hv read the instructions and am interested bt i nid sum convincing proofs asap can i hv ur contact btw
Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by Godwin10(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2015
Princealex1:
bro hw true is this bz? R u into it nd hw guarantee is it in getting a tangible amount from it? Would like to join cus hv read the instructions and am interested bt i nid sum convincing proofs asap can i hv ur contact btw
Forget about it if you do not have a large amount of fans on facebook… I will simply advice you focus your energy on more important things. That is just a method for luring people into making money.
I am no longer part of it.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Affiliate Programs As A Nigerian by Princealex1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
Godwin10:

Forget about it if you do not have a large amount of fans on facebook… I will simply advice you focus your energy on more important things. That is just a method for luring people into making money.
I am no longer part of it.
tanks a bunch,u just saved me sum change

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free N10,000 Per Day With ALAT By Wema Bank Nigeria / 7 Blogging Etiquettes That Will Redefine You / Did Afrisoft Actually Tested SPC 4 Before Making It Available?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.