Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] (2978 Views)

Paid Course: How To Design And Host Your Own Wordpress-powered Websites / (FREE COURSE) How To Make Money On Medium.com / Online Course: How To Create Wordpress Blog With Phone In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2017
# FREE CHATBOT COURSE GIVEAWAY FOR 10 LUCKY BEGINNERS #

I'm giving away my updated chatbot development course to just 10 lucky members of this community as part of my own contribution.

Criteria:

1 - You must be a beginner.
2 - You must be ready to go through the course within 24 hours.

How to apply:

1. Comment with "I'm interested"
2. Send me a message on facebook: https://web.facebook.com/jamiuoloyede
3. God willing I would send you the download link to the course.

Thanks.
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by gift01: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm interested
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2017
gift01:
I'm interested

Follow the instruction. I'm online now, I would give you access immediately.
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by gift01: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2017
oloyede1:

Follow the instruction. I'm online now, I would give you access immediately.
Done
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2017
gift01:
Done
- are you the one chatting with me on fb?
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2017
9 slots remaining, the course is 100% free.
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by Zenzu01(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm Interested.
thanks
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2017
Zenzu01:
I'm Interested.

thanks

Contact me on fb, i would send it to you.
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:15am On Dec 11, 2017
8 slots remaining....
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by Leopantro: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm interested.
but i want to ask, is it more advanced than the following below? i want to create one with a database for health related services. just got these courses which I'm about to start. Also, is it VS based?

Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by yasolan(m): 10:29am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm interested
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2017
yasolan:
I'm interested

Add me on fb and send a message.
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2017
7 slots remaining...
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by gift01: 10:43am On Dec 11, 2017
I received the course free of charge. Am working on it right now. Thanks
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2017
gift01:
I received the course free of charge. Am working on it right now. Thanks

Thanks for the feedback man. Enjoy your free enrollment for life.

1 Like

Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by yasolan(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2017
oloyede1:

Add me on fb and send a message.
Sent
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by Zenzu01(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2017
oloyede1:

Contact me on fb, i would send it to you.
I have received it.
thanks
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by kunlesufyan(m): 10:48am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm interested
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2017
kunlesufyan:
I'm interested

Just contact me. Simple.
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by Leopantro: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2017
gotten it . just what i was looking for. thank God its not Visual studio based, that thing gives me headache. thanks a lot
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by yasolan(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Received..going through.. wink
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2017
yasolan:
Received..going through.. wink

Thanks man...
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2017
4 slots remaining...
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2017
3 slots remaining...
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by stanvesco(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
interested
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
stanvesco:
interested

Follow the instruction and contact me on fb.
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by hunter1: 3:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Am interested sir
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 6:53am On Dec 12, 2017
[s]Disregard this.

The issue has been fixed.[/s]

Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by Leopantro: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2017
oloyede1:

Guys see one of the reasons i would stop empowering nigerians with the chatbot course.

I so sad right now.

One of those that received it yesterday, he only went through 14% of the course and he rated me three stars with no comment.

His name is yaasir.

If he didn't change the review, no one else would get the course again from here.

Good morning.

my apologies, i haven't finished it. currently at 20%.
will still drop my review when I'm through.
but so far
1. i like your method of explanation, especially how you started about the advantages of bots and examples of bots on facebooks ( thats were i am right now).

2. you are very knowledgeable about bots and you take your time to explain it very well for beginners like me which is also a plus for you.

3. but in the first video it was obvious you were reading from a document. it wasn't so natural like from lecture three when you got into the teaching proper and the psssion started showing.

4. you have very good material and did your research well but could you get someone to do the explaining for you? remember that people can do a preview of your first couple of videos and your voice might be a turn off for them.

will finish the course today but so far i love what i have seen so far and it's much more detailed compared to other courses on the same topic.
i wish you more grease to your elbows.
will report back when I'm theough
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by badmus306(m): 7:57am On Dec 12, 2017
I am interested
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by oloyede1(m): 8:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Leopantro:

Good morning.

my apologies, i haven't finished it. currently at 20%.
will still drop my review when I'm through.
but so far
1. i like your method of explanation, especially how you started about the advantages of bots and examples of bots on facebooks (thats were i am right now).

2. you are very knowledgeable about bots and you take your time to explain it very well for beginners like me which is also a plus for you.

3. but in the first video it was obvious you were reading from a document. it wasn't so natural like from lecture three when you got into the teaching proper and the psssion started showing.

4. you have very good material and did your research well but could you get someone to do the explaining for you? remember that people can do a preview of your first couple of videos and your voice might be a turn off for them.

will finish the course today but so far i love what i have seen so far and it's much more detailed compared to other courses on the same topic.
i wish you more grease to your elbows.
will report back when I'm theough

Oh thanks bro.

What is currently there is just 25% of the total course.

I Recorded the first version of the course and it was 6.5 hours long which I sold for 10k to nigerian audience.

So I'm now on the second version which I want to get the reactions of oyinbos. So I recorded 25% and put it other there to get reviews so that I would be able to do it better.

So I have got great reviews and criticisms majority of being my spoken english and that it looked like i was reading the first 4 lectures.

So I have decided to do it all over. I have started replanning, so I hope to record from scratch and apply the feedbacks from you guys and re-upload.

Since you are in already of course you have life time access to the tutorials.

Thanks for getting back to me. Let me copy your million dollar feedback to my pool of feedbacks.
Re: Free COURSE: How You Too Can Build Chatbot without Coding - [10 slots available] by Leopantro: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2017
oloyede1:

Oh thanks bro.

What is currently there is just 25% of the total course.

I Recorded the first version of the course and it was 6.5 hours long which I sold for 10k to nigerian audience.

So I'm now on the second version which I want to get the reactions of oyinbos. So I recorded 25% and put it other there to get reviews so that I would be able to do it better.

So I have got great reviews and criticisms majority of being my spoken english and that it looked like i was reading the first 4 lectures.

So I have decided to do it all over. I have started replanning, so I hope to record from scratch and apply the feedbacks from you guys and re-upload.

Since you are in already of course you have life time access to the tutorials.

Thanks for getting back to me. Let me copy your million dollar feedback to my pool of feedbacks.

you are welcome.
guess i was not the only one that noticed the reading part.
if you want i can post my review directly to the course.
thanks a lot.
keep up the good work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Starting A Blog: Football Or Celebrity Niche? / Introducing Textpad - A Software To Quickly Learn Web Development With HTML,CSS / Best Web Designing And Digital Marketing Company In Ghaziabad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.