Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull (43872 Views)

US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two V-aginas (see Photo) / At Last The Cure For Hiv/ Aids Is Found By Us Doctors / Girl Born Without Limbs In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by jimiphunmmy(f): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
1ndidi2: Hmm! Gods grace little one!

Okikijesu, the name sounds powerful, please what is the meaning/translation?

IT MEANS D FAME OF JESUS
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Idunobaehis(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
1ndidi2: Hmm! Gods grace little one!

Okikijesu, the name sounds powerful, please what is the meaning/translation?
It means "The Reign of Jesus" in Ika language.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Greatpooss(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
Baby OkikiJesu, I wish you quick recovery by God's grace. The Lord is your strength!
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Greatpooss(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
Idun'oba ehis:

It means "The Reign of Jesus" in Ika language.
OkikiJesu means Jesus' fame in English.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Ayab1203(f): 10:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
tellwisdom: I wont donate one naira.angry...Most people are becoming beggars these days and its fast becoming irritating. $300,000.00 Given in the past 3years, is enough angry
take it easy naaaaa! 2moro is pregnant and scan no dey fit show the gender all the time!

1 Like

Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
peppy luv: undecided d doctor told me u wil be discharged nxt wk!so wat hapnd? Hw did u escape

I like your yansh...Babe oku yem ur selling point wink wink
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
ebamma: we were not expecting u to donate young man, we only asked those who could afford to eat atleast twice a day and could afford internet subscription rather than depend on free mb

grin grin grin grin grin

tellwisdom abeg nor vex.
that was hilarious! grin

toluene12:

when u think u've seen it all on nairaland, something else just crops up.

LOL!
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
demmy55:

Lmao cheesy
End time tinz was the last tin on ma mind. tongue

lol i just got it bro. smiley

Eastcoast33: nooooooo I fink d baby took d head of d 1 without head OOOOO!!!!!

yeah i just got what he was thinking. grin

#slowness

i thought he was one of those "end time tings" ppl.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by tellwisdom: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin grin grin grin

tellwisdom abeg nor vex.
that was hilarious! grin

LOL!

I've always known you to be a folish gurl...undecided..Make i catch u angry

1 Like

Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by seangy4konji: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
You will live to proclaim God the almighty in the name of God...Money i have plenty but what i have i will give to you...In the mighty name of God you shall live and do wonders on the earth.You have a purpose so get up and walk soon
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by BankuTilapia: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2013
There is nothing Almighty God can't fix
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by gothrones(m): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2013
No need to donate anything. The Christians on this thread have said that God will heal her, so why should we waste our money when the Almighty Jehovah will miraculously cure her?
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Asemo11(m): 12:05am On Jul 29, 2013
I belive john hopkins surgeons them too much. Abi ona day forget ben carson I jos pray she made it but come to fink of it the money big oh
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by bokohalal(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2013
Sweetlemon: Na wa for oyibo o!
When Nigeria ever advance to this level nau?
When they stop praying to God(s) for things to happen. Heard they read the bible more than their medical books. Bible means book. Read the ones that are practical.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Flygerian1(m): 2:20am On Jul 29, 2013
My prayers to you, baby.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Ivynwa(f): 2:36am On Jul 29, 2013
May God see you through, Child.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Edipee(m): 6:15am On Jul 29, 2013
tellwisdom: I wont donate one naira.angry...Most people are becoming beggars these days and its fast becoming irritating. $300,000.00 Given in the past 3years, is enough angry
tellwisdom: [color=#000099]I wont donate one naira.angry...Most people are becoming beggars these days and its fast becoming irritating. $300,000.00 Given in the past 3years, is enough angry
[/color][quote author=tellwisdom]I wont donate one naira.angry...Most people are becoming beggars these days and its fast becoming irritating. $300,000.00 Given in the past 3years, is enough angry MAY GOD DELIVER YOU.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by klickstar: 6:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Doctor jesus will surely take over and heal you in jesus name according to your name you will be known for greatness.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Abuklaw(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2013
I want to be sentimental a little coz majotiry believe that muslims are devil and intolerant. Two significant muslims (tambuwwal and nuhu) are mentioned here helping okikijesu bt will soon be crucify if a extremist adherent misconcept any of the religion tenets and act extremely.
eleminate islamophobia from your heart and start seeing muslims as a part of the passionate and generous society.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Consultville(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2013
Lots are happening under the sun
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by agog: 7:19am On Jul 29, 2013
I shed tears for stories like this.God pls heal this baby.Her name reflect how great you are pls let her live. God please bless me with resources and I will use it to benefit manking in your Name.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by mzkanye(f): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2013
When a woman is pregnant, shez got to be kiaful..mhen ds geh wants to live...God plz be with her in evry step dey take, take absolute control over evrytin.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2013
But then again, you wonder if the girls life is even worth saving, would she ever be able to lead a normal life, would she ever be able to go to school like every other kid, would she grow up or remain a vegetable forever and become a constant burden to her parents and dying off eventually.. This doctors might know she can't live a normal life and are only using this as an opportunity to test their skills and develop themselves or is it just about making a new guinness world record?? These are questions we ought to ask ourself.... It is sad but this is one of the cases where I support Euthanasia, the money would have been put to better use if it was simply given to the parents to console them, they would have moved on by now.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Eleazarrh(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2013
Okiki, u shall live to tell the story IJN. I also appeal to the "OLOWOS" & "OBOS" to help save a life. God bless the foundation that took up her case, God bless Mr Kwajafa.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by AnE1(f): 8:06am On Jul 29, 2013
musKeeto:
Which one do you worship? The one who has an eternal grudge with his brother Satan, or the other Arabic one?
. May God have real mercy on ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥. Soon, ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ will do exploit 4 dis same God ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ just mocked.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by tomzman: 8:07am On Jul 29, 2013
I pray the surgery turns out successful IJN.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by valariz: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2013
Wonderful
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by AnE1(f): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2013
bokohalal:
When they stop praying to God(s) for things to happen. Heard they read the bible more than their medical books. Bible means book. Read the ones that are practical.
. Only a foolish man says there is no God. ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ r indeed foolish

1 Like

Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by valariz: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2013
cool
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by goist(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2013
This world is full of wonders...things keeps unfolding everyday. If she survives dis,it will be the 8th wonders of d world aπϑ that is M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ ernest prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? / Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy / Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.