Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull (43888 Views)

US Doctors Discover A Black Woman In Maryland With Two V-aginas (see Photo) / At Last The Cure For Hiv/ Aids Is Found By Us Doctors / Girl Born Without Limbs In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by goist(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2013
This world is full of wonders...things keeps unfolding everyday. If she survives dis,it will be the 8th wonders of d world aπϑ that is M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ ernest prayers. †̥ see her survive dis.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by bankbened: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2013
Hmmm, God is wonderful, OKIKIJESU, according to ur name, U re to proclaim d name of our Lord Jesus Christ...i dnt av enough to give to U, bt i will say this, U wil be heal in Jesus name to live and proclaim d name of Christ Jesus...God will disturb our so-called politician to help u in Jesus name...am. waiting 4 ur testimony by ur parent..[color=#000099][/color]
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by AgozieIfebi: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2013
tdbanks: You're a winner, Baby, in Jesus Name.
I hope my Dr. Ben Carson is among the surgical team.

Your Dr. Ben Carson?
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Fantacy1(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2013
May God heal u 4 his name sake....
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by kalamu66: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2013
God almighty ll surely save u
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by laprince(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2013
donsax: Well I hope she survive....she's in the best hospital in the world with the best surgeons on earth....she's in good hand.

This requiress prayers too

I pray God heals her in JESUS name
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Spiff20(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2013
Where is Ben Carson? Dis shud b a piece of cake for him. Babe you are healed IJN
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by princeshun: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2013
ooh that really show that God is not a man to gave the doctor a great courage for the surgery
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by bokohalal(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
An'E:
. Only a foolish man says there is no God. ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ r indeed foolish

And my life still beta pass your own. Keep fasting and praying and tithing to uplift yourself. Agbo.
Left to you,reading the bible and speaking in foo lish ness would have brought a skull. Abi?
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Vitalis13(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2013
It is well with you Okiki in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Ifems(m): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
who says money can't give life??
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by opei(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
The medics in the aus.U̶̲̥̅̊ r correct, there is great probability of the occurring. But let's be frank, it is a miracle!!!!
Juicysam: i suspect exposure of d mother to teratogens during pregnancy pitiable
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by tywo4real: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
tellwisdom: I wont donate one naira.angry...Most people are becoming beggars these days and its fast becoming irritating. $300,000.00 Given in the past 3years, is enough angry
tellwisdom: [color=#000099]I wont donate one naira.angry...Most people are becoming beggars these days and its fast becoming irritating. $300,000.00 Given in the past 3years, is enough angry
[/color]
tellwisdom: I wont donate one naira.angry...Most people are becoming beggars these days and its fast becoming irritating. $300,000.00 Given in the past 3years, is enough angry
hey rich guy, jst tank God u r healthy, I followed ma parent 2 see a woman on saturday @ d general hospital ikeja, one of our family frnd, when we got deir, she waz very happy 2 see us cos her case waz very critical b4, bt shez already respondin positively 2 treatment as @ dat saturday. When we got deir, we chatted 2geda, laffed 2geda n she told us d story of d lady layin nxt 2 her, she said she had an accident wen she waz comin back 4rm d camp where she served“NYSC“, d only surviving mother she haz waz runnin helter skelter, lukin 4 money 2 pay d hospital bill almost 400,000naira cos d lady will b discharged dat dai. On her way comin 2 hospital wit d money, a car knocked her down n she died, d lady iz still @ hospital till date, no 1 to help n d more she stayz, d money increases. 2 cut d long story short, we were @ d church service ysterdai wen we receieved d call dat d woman dat waz havin fun wit us ysterdai, smiling, n chattin jst died, mehnnnn, it waz very painful bt deirz nothin we can do. Bro even if u hav d money, u dnt nid 2 brag wit it, jst knw u r givin d grace 2 hav it, d most important tin is d breath of lyf, we jst nid 2 support dis gurl in prayer cos I can't imagine a baby living without skull 4 d past 3yrs, I knw God can still do something.

2 Likes

Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by remmyud(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
@tellwisdom,y r u taken it personal..itsnt mandatory u donate..bu ur prayer will go along way..afterall,it was other person's donation τ̅нατ̅ brought †ђξ baby 2 τ̅нατ̅ level,wt God....
God bless all †ђξ donnors:financially n spiritually...
She wl make it in Jesus name,,Amen.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
tellwisdom:

I've always known you to be a folish gurl...undecided..Make i catch u angry

tongue tongue grin
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
lol @ the quote/code fail three posts above this one. grin
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by okpukmbat: 12:01am On Jul 30, 2013
very soon he will become the president of Nigeria without brain and skull ....... Wonder they said shall never cease. Once upon a time a child was borned in Bayelsa without head but today here we are God help us with committee of those without wayout for the teaming population.
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Maxwellbaba(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2013
donsax: Well I hope she survive....she's in the best hospital in the world with the best surgeons on earth....she's in good hand.
you are right man DR.Ben Carson world no1 surgeon is there to deliver remember he was the first to ever seperate a set of twins in that same hospital.John Hopkins am proud of that hospital
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Maxwellbaba(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2013
DR.Ben carson the surgeon who seperated the first semens twins is there to perform another wonther in this 21st centuryDR.Ben carson the surgeon who seperated the first semens twins is there to perform another wonther in this 21st centuryDR.Ben carson the surgeon who seperated the first semens twins is there to perform another wonther in this 21st century
Re: US Doctors Create Head For OkikiJesu Olawuyi Born Without A Skull by Rexyl(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2013
Wonderful, interesting, May the Lord see her through. My Prayer: you will be part of the wonderfully and fearful created people that live to testify to wonders and beauty of the creation. You are made whole IJN Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaving The House Without A Handkerchief / Ultra-modern Mother & Child Hospital In Rivers: Wike’s Administration Legacy / Epileptic Girl Falls Inside Boiling Oil While Having Seizure (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.