Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With 10 Karat Ring On MTV -- Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With 10 Karat Ring On MTV -- Video (655 Views)

Miley Cyrus Disses Nicki Minaj With Fake Butt / Red Carpet Photos From The MTV Video Music Awards + Winners / DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10 Karat Rock Live At MTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With 10 Karat Ring On MTV -- Video by longjon: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2013
Do I smell a publicity stunt or is this for real?

DJ Khaled made a shocking revelation on July 25 when he proposed to his YMCMB labelmate, rapper Nicki Minaj, with a gorgeous 10-karat diamond sparkler valued at about $500,000 -- all in front of MTV News cameras.
"Nicki Minaj, I'm at MTV, I'm going to be honest with you; I love you," Khaled says to the camera. "I like you, I want you, I want you to be mine."
The hitmaker looks dead-serious and seems to be pouring out his heart during the nearly two-minute monologue, but the editing of the video, with its sappy background music and romantic camera blur, makes it look like a joke.
"The only reason why I'm not telling you this face-to-face is I understand that you're busy... We got the same symptoms, we're both suffering from success," he says.
According to MTV.com, the fact that "Khaled came to our studio with a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring from Rafaello & Co. in Manhattan's famed diamond district" is a testament to his seriousness. I'm unconvinced. (Conveniently, DJ Khaled's seventh album, called "Suffering From Success, drops September 24.)
Minaj's only response as of yet is a retweet of a fan site's Twitter status that shares a link to the video. Does this mean she enjoyed the joke, or is she actually considering marriage?

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/pop-cult-1.811972/dj-khaled-proposes-to-nicki-minaj-with-10-karat-ring-on-mtv-video-1.5773803

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pk0-3i4Tsg

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singers Mary Mary Accused Of Betrayal / Don Jazzy, P Square, D'banj Tops Forbes Richest Artists Lists / Jay Z & Beyonce Top Forbes List Of Highest-earning Celebrity Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.