Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Where Did You Sit Today At Your place of Worship? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Did You Sit Today At Your place of Worship? (502 Views)

How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? / Are You Comfortable In Your Place Of Worship?Read this photo inside / Reasons Why You Go To Your Place Of Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did You Sit Today At Your place of Worship? by Tos87(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2013
Am the sitting inside the church kind of person. Ї don't feel comfortable each time Ї sit out side owing to late coming which has always been the main reason. So Ї try my best to get Ţ☹ church earlier but Ї have this close pal who derives pleasure sitting out side each time we attend church wether we were prompt or пѻԎ ãпԃ he said thats were he gets ЂΞ best of the sermon. Ї believe a lot of people ǟяɇ like me(in side sitters).

So where were you sitting in ЂΞ church today?
NB: don't try reminding me about were you sit dosent matter.that Ї know. But also know that some christains who attained church don't share that view, for ЂΞ have there own reason...so let's here yours.
Re: Where Did You Sit Today At Your place of Worship? by bosa1(m): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2013
my house.
Re: Where Did You Sit Today At Your place of Worship? by Tos87(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
In that case, your house should close to your place of worship or perhaps you didn't go at all.
Re: Where Did You Sit Today At Your place of Worship? by bosa1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tos87: In that case, your house should close to your place of worship or perhaps you didn't go at all.
u didnt ask abt my place of worship, u question is abt church, since I am d church, my sit shld be in my house.
Re: Where Did You Sit Today At Your place of Worship? by Tos87(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2013
bosa1:
u didnt ask abt my place of worship, u question is abt church, since I am d church, my sit shld be in my house.
Didn't want Ţ☹ raise ЂΞ dust again ѳπ ur place of worship wahala.........so didn't bother Ţ☹ ask.

(1) (Reply)

A Call To A Closer Walk With Jesus / Daughter Wakes Mom From Coma Moments Before Life Support Is Turned Off. / Ex Pope Benedict Says "God Told Me" To Resign: Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.