Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,069 members, 7,838,706 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) (11147 Views)

SURE-P Employs 100,000 Graduates In Its Graduate Internship Scheme / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / 158,000 Graduates Apply For 1,750 NIMC Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2013
Hmmm
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2013
otokx:

Someone should command the Prof Nebo to give us light in UNIPORT and ALUU. We pay our bills.

lol.
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by quicksylva(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2013
Pathetic! That is approximately 695 persons jostling for 1 vacant position (I.e 695 persons * 72 jobs=50,040 people). I tire 4 some of this graduates O. Must they work for govt or private company. I find it hard to believe when I hear grown up men complaining that they have been roaming the street for about 6yrs+ without a job. They should go and look for something and start doing on their own jare. Self employment is the key.
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by Temptee101(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2013
SLIDE waxie: What a nice development..

Keep going to school and graduating in order to be salaried! Ok?

And one time u will enter crime and claim it's because u can't get a job! If u can't get a job, u can a life!

Will u turn 57yrs before u undstnd dt going to means using ur intelligence, acquiring skills and getting smart!

For all the wasted years u used in serching for jobs, u wld av perfected ur/some skills and established a turning point!

Most graduates are worst than illiterates!
In as much as i support your view. Govt on the other hand is not helping matters atall. Is it a taboo if govt make use of the abundant resources within their reach to build industries, establish firms etc, in order to create employment for the teaming graduates? Our leaders have taught us that being a law-abiding citizen do not pay. The way they embezzle and throw our collective money around is really disheartening. Even after acquiring those skillz as u highlighted, u stil need to kick off from somewhere. Moreover, everybody must not be an enterpreneur before they can make a decent living. We all have our different calling and specialization. One last thing, Naija is the WORST country to live in. I see a mass revolt across the country.
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by idupaul: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2013
For saying he hasn't used Generator since becoming Minister shows how deceptive and unserious this Prof Nebo is .. With Nebo there I fear Nigerias power problem is far from even seeing 5000 MW
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by MAYOWAAK: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2013
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by ibrokola(m): 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
otokx:

Someone should command the Prof Nebo to give us light in UNIPORT and ALUU. We pay our bills.

Aluu peeps! Una don come here again? No 1 to burn-up here o! shocked
Lol. Just kidding
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by cleavey(f): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
Jeeez! This is alarming. God help Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by bestplanb: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
When are we going to stop deceiving ourselves in this country?50,000 applicants for 72 positions!HABA.Youth stop searching for white collar jobs,all the positions advertised are already occupied.Learn how to be a manufacturer of some household products for FREE.Visit www.hotcake.tk
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by Phonon: 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
This is Nairaland,not PM News.

val_dubem: The title for this Thread should be ' I have not used Generator since I became the power minister, Prof Nebo Boasts.'
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by kevd4all(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
Professor Nebo is no magician and in this country of ours it is not possible to enter such a corrupt ministry and weed out all the cabals @ once because of their strong hold on the government and powers that be,i never knew him before now until i was oppurtuned to have served in his office while he was Vice Chancellor, trust me i am one of the biggest skeptic of any Nigerian public office holder but i know for sure that Prof. Nebo will leave the power industry better than he met it, he is a unique individual and has recorded numerous successes in all the places he had worked, give him time (remember he hasn't spent 6months in that position)he is trying to build a long lasting foundation in this sector for better power supply, which never practically existed before now although Prof. Barth Nnaji tried during his time as Minister.
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by coputa(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2013
I always say that professors and academicians are not good administrators,especially when they are outside the academic environment.,this is another national waste......nigeria should declare emmergency on unemployment...
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by bestplanb: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
Why must we keep deceiving ourselves?all the posts advertised are already occupied by children of senators.Youths stop wasting your time looking for white collar jobs when you can be employer of labour.Learn how to produce some daily household products for free.visit.www.hotcake.tk
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by hero1st: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
Lordave: I don't know what GEJ was smoking when he appointed this Nebo, this man is ignorantly and falselly sabotaging this present Admin.
How could he open his wide mouth to say that he hasn't used generator since becoming power minister while many people are without light due to his gross incompetency.
GentleEJ should do something about this ex lecturer, cuz power sector is not something to be tampered with.
undemocratic fellow like u, better u think b4 u talk.
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by Lordave: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
hero 1st: undemocratic fellow like u, better u reseaon b4 u talk.
I don't expect you to understand.
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by ugoezeik(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2013
otokx:

did u say he should giv u light in aluu? The little light den giv una, no be d same light una take burnt 5 innocent children? Light ko fire ni
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by taiwobr: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
the advert is just for formality,its the children of the OGA AT THE TOP that will get the job; mark my world
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by rachanid1: 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2013
pls house can u work were they pay 40k as a graduate. Advice pls.
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by Boboedom: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2013
This minister is very funny wuth his statement. I hope that he is not playing politics with power in this country. He needs to get serious and face the task before him and stop making statement that make him look like an "imported" minister. Has he not been living in Nigeria? Let him call and ask anyone of his friends or relations in any other part of the country about the situation of electrity in their areas. In my area, we get 2 hours per day from 1am to 3am and it is 1 day on and 1 day off. Please be serious honourable minister, you came with very high recommendation and a wonderful resume.
Re: 50,000 Graduates Applied For 72 NERC Jobs- Professor Nebo (MINISTER OF POWER) by Gboliwe: 3:42am On Jul 30, 2013
The application is still open. He should expect a 25% increase from that figue.
Nigeria call obey

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Recruitment 2013, Gist Extra / Youwin 2013 Official Procedure For Application!!! / Drury Industries Latest Job Recruitment (23 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.