Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NERC Recruitment: What's the update? (205011 Views)

Nigerdock Recruitment: What is the Latest? / NNPC RECRUITMENT. What Happens Now? / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Originakalokalo(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2013
Pls any info about the vacancy published last year september by National Electricity Regulatory Commision.have they called people legally or wuruwuru has been used to selct candidates? Pls respond.tanx.

2 Likes

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by SCRIPTS: 10:07am On Apr 04, 2013
I received a mail smtyms last month from restral consult to resend my details which i did but i havent heard from them yet.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Originakalokalo(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2013
Thanks scripts. Were you sent an email or text message? Well lets hope for the best and assume that they are working on it.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by SCRIPTS: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2013
It was an email. Did u receive likewise?
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by karmrash: 11:47am On Apr 04, 2013
I've also sent my update, but where am confuse abt d recruitment is that the last I spoke to a staff of house cmmtt'ee on Federal xcter said d recruitment have bn cncluded, anyway let us hope d best!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Originakalokalo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
I did not receieve any mail ooooo.God help us.the recruitment has been concluded? Hahhahahaha. Naija i hail ooooo.

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Originakalokalo(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
The big question is why you were called to send your details again.did you send the credential again or what? And what did you study? I am sorry for asking, but i am kida worried.tanx for your prompt responce.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by SCRIPTS: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2013
I studied Economics.I have job experience and applied for an analyst position. They sent me an email with the format on sending d details. I ope dis helps. I av still not heard frm dem yet.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by nikola(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2013
HELLO, I WAS ALSO SENT A MAIL BY RESTRAL(NERC) THIS MORNING FOR AN ASSISTANT MANAGER POSITION.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Stevolat: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2013
Pls kindly post d link to d registratn

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
nikola: HELLO, I WAS ALSO SENT A MAIL BY RESTRAL(NERC) THIS MORNING FOR AN ASSISTANT MANAGER POSITION.
I equally received the same email too yesterday. But I still wonder why they requested for those requirements again when they already have our CVs.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Rexmarysweet(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
nikola: HELLO, I WAS ALSO SENT A MAIL BY RESTRAL(NERC) THIS MORNING FOR AN ASSISTANT MANAGER POSITION.
I got the same Mail yesterday but still wondering why they needed our Data again,when they already have our CVs
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by brosiye99(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2013
I also got the email on 15 April which i filled and replied back. The email came from Chioma Etim esin of Restral. Lets hope that this portends a good thing for all of us.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Originakalokalo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2013
Its like the responce am getting is for the second advert they placed.i want those that applied for engineerin,building,and nursing to please respond.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Johnnyemy: 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
I recieved the email today from chioma etim esin.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
I also got a mail this afternoon for the position of receptionist/secretary. Its from restral by chioma etim-esin. I replied with my updated CV and also an excel sheet containing what she requested I fill in that box.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by muut2: 8:19am On Apr 18, 2013
I also got an email last night part of the msg reads thus: we would like you to update the information provided in your cv.
the position I applied for is Receptionist/Secretary
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2013
muut2: I also got an email last night part of the msg reads thus: we would like you to update the information provided in your cv.
what's your qualification pls let weigh our chances of being called. Let's rob mind
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
I only sent the updated informations required on the spread sheet,didn't send my Cv. Hope its not binding that I send my Cv. I applied for the position of an Assistant Manager. All the best to u all.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by muut2: 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2013
The qualification is graduate (B.SC/HND)
slimmy05: what's your qualification pls let weigh our chances of being called. Let's rob mind
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
muut2: The qualification is graduate (B.SC/HND)
that's not what I aksed. I asked for his/her qualification and not the requirement

1 Like

Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by camelus: 12:12am On Apr 20, 2013
muut2: I also got an email last night part of the msg reads thus: we would like you to update the information provided in your cv.
Got same mail too have updated and forwarded back to her lets hope for the best,Baba God i dey ur hando !
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by frontroll: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2013
camelus:
Got same mail too have updated and forwarded back to her lets hope for the best,Baba God i dey ur hando !
we all got the same msg be dat.. God is control were NIMC has failed NERC will be successful IJN.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2013
Assistant Manager (Consumer Affairs)

Location:  Zonal Offices in Imo, Ekiti, Benue, Cross River, Gombe, Sokoto
Industry : Government
Specialization:  Administration & Office Support, Customer Service
Minimum Qualification:  Degree
Required Experience:  7 – 10 years. Hope they won't insist on using this 7-8years experience for for shortling or invitation for Interview. This is a job Vacancy that came up since September 24, 2012 and ended on the 7th October, 2012. God pls help and come to my rescue,Those for Receptionist/secretary position need not worry cos the years of experience required is just 1-3years.Baba God Pls Help.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bolloloh(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2013
Pls somebody help, kindly send me d Etim mail to me because I reciv d mail alert on mai fone bur cannot access my Yahoo Mail so I want to send tru my Gmail, I applied for Second. Pls
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Rexmarysweet(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2013
I just recieved the message again but with a caveat stating that i should ignore it if i have gotten the message before.With a deadline stating on or before 23rd April. I no fit slack,i am sending it again.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by bolloloh(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2013
Pls My Bros got the mail for Friday Deadline bur just replied them NOW!! I hope he is still safe!! he was asked to send his updated copy of Cv to Etim via Restral....
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by SCRIPTS: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2013
Anyupdate so far,house please kip us informed.
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by frontroll: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2013
SCRIPTS: Anyupdate so far,house please kip us informed.
No update ooo...lolsss sup wiv u
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by Rexmarysweet(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2013
Restral what's happening.Any News!!!
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by frontroll: 7:17pm On May 10, 2013
Rexmarysweet: Restral what's happening.Any News!!!
were der office dey make we go ask ow far? Cos me I dne tire to wait ooo
Re: NERC Recruitment: What's the update? by muut2: 10:35pm On May 10, 2013
May God almighty help Nigeria graduate o o... I got an info dat those applied for the NERC job are seventeen thousand (17,000)and the vacant positions available is only thirty-six (36). That is why restral has been contracted to conduct the recruitment exercise, so I need Baba God to intervene in my situation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017 / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.