Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Beautiful Model, Nana Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Model, Nana Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa (13965 Views)

Aminu Abubakar Weds Nana Akyaa In Ghana, Davido Shines. Photos / Twins Osaso & Osato Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Dazzle At Gold Pool Party / Nollywood Actress Maureen Cyril Speaks On Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Model, Nana Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa by Rhemmymatician(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2013
Nana Karagianni is one of the most famous and loved journalist in Greece. She used to be a model and now works as a TV presenter. Nana Karagianni, who has been suffering from anorexia nervosa, seems to have spread great concern not only in the Greek media, but the Turkish as well.

Reporters and journalists of the newspaper Milliyet have made a special tribute with an extensive story on Nana and her eating disorder.

The article goes, “One of the most beautiful Greek journalists, Nana Karagianni shocks everyone with her terrible illness. In the past she used to work as a model and later on television. Until the moment she was hit by the models’ disease, anorexia. The beautiful and successful journalist has lost so much weight over time that she has now become unrecognizable.”

According to News newspaper, the article was accompanied with many of her wedding photos with Giannis Kotsopoulos, along with others showing how she looks today, which Nana herself has been uploading on her personal Facebook page. Following the publication, the article was also uploaded on the newspaper‘s online site hitting thousands of “likes”, as so many people are interested in her health.

Re: Beautiful Model, Nana Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa by vivianbelema(f): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
This is scary jeez! Even if i become the next super model nothing will stop me 4rm eating gud food

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Model, Nana Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa by Chanchit: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Blood of God....! She looks like someone that has spent 100yrs in the grave. Abeg make I exit o, my eye shall not see evil IJN.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Model, Nana Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa by fairygeh(f): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Holy Mary mother of Jesus *my enemy dies*
Re: Beautiful Model, Nana Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa by fankasibe: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Òlòdumaré!!! She looks like a...... wetin be d name of dis zombe movie?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Model, Nana Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa by amiskurie(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
OFORKOOOOOOO!
OFORKOOOOOOO!
OFORKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX 27
Re: Beautiful Model, Nana Suffering From Anorexia Nervosa by demelza: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
Jeez! She looks like someone who went vacationing in Somalia!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Pastor Femi Emmanuel / Happy Birthday To Pastor Foluke Adeboye. / FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.