Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky (13967 Views)

Paul Okoye On Super Falcons: “From Champions To The Street, What A Big Shame!!” / Empress Njamah's Throwback Photo With Rukky Sanda, Fans Blast Rukky / Reekado Banks Blasted By Angry Fans Over Instagram Post (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by OT9ja: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2015

1 Like

Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Psalmwise(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2015
....Wen it reachs fp I wud coment my coment
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by ShirelleBaby: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2015
See how decent her seat mates look!

And see how the bobby is forcing its way out.

she is pretty oh
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2015
Nothing as charming as those tinted bobby. cheesy shocked
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by idu1(m): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2015
I am not seeing anything....
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Tashaamania(f): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2015
Angry fans who gat no booobs of theirs are simply pained tongue
Flaunt it gurl grin

5 Likes

Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by iamrealdeji(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2015
This pic is as old as dinosaurs' bones
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by iamrealdeji(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Angry fans who gat no booobs of theirs are simply pained tongue
Flaunt it gurl grin
But why are you not flaunting yours?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by englishmart(m): 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
I don't take shitt.
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by OT9ja: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:

why nau? ahaha u too bad gan oo
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by ifoundmyperfect: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
But why would someone in her right senses dress like this and wont be regarded as a slut?? What a shame! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by OT9ja: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
But why would someone in her right senses dress like this and wont be regarded as a slut?? What a shame! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Slut? She's more than that smiley grin

1 Like

Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by elguaje(m): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
shocked
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Stanleyafam(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Old women
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by bankyblue(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
me like ham like that jor......more grace to ur elbow, open it more jor..... tongue to ur haters
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by ifoundmyperfect: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
OT9ja:

Slut? She's more than that smiley grin

you can say that again.
someone as beautiful as she is still exposing all her assets.
i wonder what the not so beautiful ones with her mind set will do...
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Tashaamania(f): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:

hows that your business?
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by OT9ja: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

you can say that again.
someone as beautiful as she is still exposing all her assets.
i wonder what the not so beautiful ones with her mind set will do...

they will do evilsmiley
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by ifoundmyperfect: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
OT9ja:

they will do evilsmiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Tberry01(f): 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
smiley lipsrsealed cool cheesy
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Afrok(m): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
Thank God she was with her female friends, imagine if she was with her male friends with the guys sitting in front of her and staring into her fresh, fair and free bo*bs on display, the guys will definitely have a bad date, dinner or whatever coz its bad eating and ur mind is somewhere far especially when it has to do with REAWAKENING THE MONSTER undecided.
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Nmeri17: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
if she's yo date just carry Nigerian petroleum jelly in yo pocket or leave it in the car wink when the battle becomes too hot for yo serpent you can excuse yourself and go to the restroom and stroke yo serpent properly smiley
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by iamrealdeji(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tashaamania:

hows that your business?
Of course it's my business since you said she should flaunt it means it's not private but public and anything public is everybody's business

3 Likes

Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by Tashaamania(f): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Of course it's my business since you said she should flaunt it means it's not private but public and anything public is everybody's business

okay, congrats... You just made no sense cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by axortedbabe(f): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2015
Why d bweast them cum face ground..

2 Likes

Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by decode55(m): 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
See how decent her seat mates look!

And see how the bobby is forcing its way out.

she is pretty oh

no she's not undecided

1 Like

Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by youngpee(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ping me wen e enta FP
Re: FULL B00bs On DISPLAY: You’re A Big Shame To Womanhood — Angry Fans Blast Rukky by armadeo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
youngpee:
Ping me wen e enta FP

OK.

Meanwhile who are these fans that are always blasting dem no get Wetin dem dey do?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Pastor Femi Emmanuel / Popular Nigerian Musician Oxlade S3X Tape Leaked (video) / JUST IN: Nollywood Actor Clem Onyeka Shot Dead (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.