Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,717 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Flat Belly Is Not A Miracle - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Flat Belly Is Not A Miracle (694 Views)

Pot Belly Vs Flat Belly / Help: Pot Belly Is Ruining My Life / Pot Belly Is Urgly & Unhealthy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flat Belly Is Not A Miracle by bosco4all: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
The attitude of all the people have changed over the last 3 or 4 decades. Everyone needs fast solution. This not the case with some subjects. Everyone has this way of thinking in every aspect of their lives.

Whether it’s moneymaking, or to get a promotion or to find a solution for a particular problem, all needs fast and easy ways. No one is ready to work hard to achieve the aim in a healthy and proper way. This attitude can be seen in most of the ladies when comes to fitness.

Every woman is conscious about their belly fat. They consider that part as the most problematic area. Therefore, every woman wants a fast solution to this problem. They all need easy ways and they want to get it within a short span of time.

Now I have a question, how many days did you take to deposit this much of fats in your body? We all know it took several months sometimes years. Then how can you burn those fats within a week or a few days.

It’s a big blunder and false promises that most of the fitness centers and medical advertisements offer for ladies. They will just steal your money and your body will remain the same as before. You must understand the fact that it is not at all possible to lose that belly fat or any fats from your body within a few days.

There are so many factors depends on it. But I won’t say it is impossible. But you will not get within a week or a few days. You have to do many intense exercises followed by a clean and healthy diet.

You must realize that it’s not possible to get a flat belly overnight. Getting a flat belly is not a miracle, it’s a reality and you just have to work for it! Follow right workout routine and dieting plan, keep going till you start to get a result, and belive me – you would not stop it after that.

There is nothing more motivated, than a satisfied result. Yes, hard work and dedication are the keys to a flat belly. There are no other easy ways.

Click LIKE if you would take strong steps to achieve this in 2013...

1 Like

Re: Flat Belly Is Not A Miracle by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Lol I love the title

(1) (Reply)

. / Images Of Drug-users Eaten Alive Byflesh-eating Illness Caused By Homemadeheroin / How Eating More Food Can Help You Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.