Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

Learn How To Add The Hibernate Button To Window 8 Power Option - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Learn How To Add The Hibernate Button To Window 8 Power Option (572 Views)

Is Shutting Down Via The Computer's Power Button Really Safe? / My Regrets Buying A Window 8 System / How Do I Remove A Windows Multiple Boot Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Add The Hibernate Button To Window 8 Power Option by jerryzone1: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sometime ago Microsoft launched the latest window which is window 8 which is meant to be an upgrade to window 7.
window 8 have lot of great features, but i notice something strange while using this window 8, though i believe most of us must have noticed it too because its unlike the previous window 7, have you noticed that by default there is no hibernate in the power option?
yes by default it those not have and this those not give quick access to hibernate your computer system.

NOW HOW TO ADD HIBERNATE TO WINDOW 8 POWER OPTION

Click on your Start Menu > Control Panel >
Read more at: http://www.ogbongeinfo.com/2013/07/learn-how-to-add-hibernate-button-to.html#sthash.xBheaYQe.dpuf

other related post you might like
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE SUBSCRIBING FOR ANY NETWORK BIS WITHIN NIGERIA.
http://www.ogbongeinfo.com/2013/07/things-you-should-know-before.html

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Business Laptops Is The Best? / How Do I Share My Hotspot / Buy Genuine Software/ Antivirus Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.